Poll

Will Putin command further invasion of Ukraine:

He will and he should, because <random witty/boring reason>
He will, but he should not, because <random witty/boring reason>
He will not, because <random witty/boring reason>
Who is mister Putin?

Author Topic: Meanwhile in Ukraine  (Read 485879 times)

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: Meanwhile in Ukraine
« Reply #3825 on: May 11, 2014, 09:57:54 pm »
I think it speaks for itself.
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
  • Renown: 1049
  • Infamy: 651
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Man, I still play this shit?
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Anders_Astralis
« Reply #3826 on: May 11, 2014, 10:00:11 pm »
And what do you want to say by that?

Yanukovych has been widely criticized for "massive" corruption and cronyism.[175][177][178][179][180]

By January 2013, more than half of the ministers appointed by Yanukovych were either born in the Donbas region or made some crucial part of their careers there, and Yanukovych has been accused of "regional cronyism" for his staffing of police, judiciary, and tax services "all over Ukraine" with "Donbas people".[181] Over 46% of the budget subventions for social and economic development was allotted to the Donbas region's Donetsk Oblast and Luhansk Oblast administrations – 0.62 billion UAH ($76.2 million) versus 0.71 billion UAH ($87.5 million) for the rest of the country.[182]

On 4 March 2014, Russia's Permanent Representative to the United Nations, Vitaly Churkin, displayed a photocopy of a letter allegedly signed by Victor Yanukovich on 1 March 2014. In the letter Yanukovich requested Russian military intervention in Ukraine[204] to "restore law and order".
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline DonNicko

• Earl
  • Renown: 367
  • Infamy: 95
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • Remont
  • Faction: Druzhina
  • Game nicks: Druzhina_Nicko
« Reply #3827 on: May 11, 2014, 10:01:03 pm »
I think it speaks for itself.
No, it don't. Rissia offered better conditions, and Yanukovich chose them, if you want to know people in Russia don't like him.

Offline Tovi

• Earl
  • Renown: 387
  • Infamy: 251
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: OdE
  • Game nicks: KrisTovi
« Reply #3828 on: May 11, 2014, 10:02:28 pm »
On 4 March 2014, Russia's Permanent Representative to the United Nations, Vitaly Churkin, displayed a photocopy of a letter allegedly signed by Victor Yanukovich on 1 March 2014. In the letter Yanukovich requested Russian military intervention in Ukraine[204] to "restore law and order".

That would make a russian military intervention legit. Because elections did not occured yet.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline DonNicko

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • Remont
« Reply #3829 on: May 11, 2014, 10:05:51 pm »
Yanukovych has been widely criticized for "massive" corruption and cronyism.[175][177][178][179][180]

By January 2013, more than half of the ministers appointed by Yanukovych were either born in the Donbas region or made some crucial part of their careers there, and Yanukovych has been accused of "regional cronyism" for his staffing of police, judiciary, and tax services "all over Ukraine" with "Donbas people".[181] Over 46% of the budget subventions for social and economic development was allotted to the Donbas region's Donetsk Oblast and Luhansk Oblast administrations – 0.62 billion UAH ($76.2 million) versus 0.71 billion UAH ($87.5 million) for the rest of the country.[182]

And what Russia did here, can't understand. The question was why Xant thinks that Ukraine was Russian puppet.

Offline Tomas_Miles_again

• Earl
  • Renown: 317
  • Infamy: 28
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Faction: None
  • Game nicks: None anymore
« Reply #3830 on: May 11, 2014, 10:07:17 pm »
Intervened militarily?  :lol:

Edit: sorry doesn't answer your question

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #3831 on: May 11, 2014, 10:11:36 pm »
In DonNicko's world, every revolution ever is started by Americans and stopped by Russians. Meanwhile, people who are massively corrupt and super pro-Russia and flee to Russia and are in every conceivable way clearly a Russian puppet... have nothing to do with Russia, of course. And let's not forget the evil Americans helping Ukraine build schools. How dare they! The kids might even learn real history, not Russian propaganda.
Meaning lies as much
as in the Haiku.

Offline DonNicko

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • Remont
« Reply #3832 on: May 11, 2014, 10:16:19 pm »
In DonNicko's world, every revolution ever is started by Americans and stopped by Russians. Meanwhile, people who are massively corrupt and super pro-Russia and flee to Russia and are in every conceivable way clearly a Russian puppet... have nothing to do with Russia, of course. And let's not forget the evil Americans helping Ukraine build schools. How dare they! The kids might even learn real history, not Russian propaganda.
Man, I said that Russia made bad things too.
One more question, where did get that I think that every revolution is started by Americans and stopped by Russians?
And answer my previous question, please.

Offline Tomas_Miles_again

• Earl
  • Renown: 317
  • Infamy: 28
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Faction: None
  • Game nicks: None anymore
« Reply #3833 on: May 11, 2014, 10:19:14 pm »
Essentially, by fleeing to Russia and allowing Russia to invade Ukraine, he has done what Russia intended him to do, i.e. been manipulated by Russia, so you could paraphrase that as him being their puppet. I think.

Offline DonNicko

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • Remont
« Reply #3834 on: May 11, 2014, 10:25:19 pm »
Essentially, by fleeing to Russia and allowing Russia to invade Ukraine, he has done what Russia intended him to do, i.e. been manipulated by Russia, so you could paraphrase that as him being their puppet. I think.
No, it was after revolution, and Russia didn't send army, except maybe Crimea to defend Sevastopol. And where he can flee? Other countries won't let him enter. What facts that Ukraine was puppet of Russia before revolution?

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #3835 on: May 11, 2014, 10:37:56 pm »
Man, I said that Russia made bad things too.
One more question, where did get that I think that every revolution is started by Americans and stopped by Russians?
And answer my previous question, please.
You never answered even my first question.
Meaning lies as much
as in the Haiku.

Offline DonNicko

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • Remont
« Reply #3836 on: May 11, 2014, 10:44:25 pm »
You never answered even my first question.
I gave you prooves, that USA helped to make a revolution, and why then director of CIA visitted Ukraine? And you didnt give any. You are watching TV and saying what you heard, yes?

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #3837 on: May 11, 2014, 10:51:29 pm »
No, you didn't show any proof that USA helped to make a revolution. In Soviet Russia it might be illegal and inciting revolution to build schools (makes sense actually) but in the western world, aka the "not a shithole" part of the world, it's nothing menacing or nasty.
Meaning lies as much
as in the Haiku.

Offline DonNicko

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • Remont
« Reply #3838 on: May 11, 2014, 10:57:29 pm »
No, you didn't show any proof that USA helped to make a revolution. In Soviet Russia it might be illegal and inciting revolution to build schools (makes sense actually) but in the western world, aka the "not a shithole" part of the world, it's nothing menacing or nasty.
First of all Penatgon is military organization wanted to restore the school on the highest ground in Sevastopol? And Why american politics visitted Maidan so often? video is given. Why they spent 5 billion dollars into Ukraine. That's not prooves? I don't say that they sent special forces to make a revolution, I said that theu helped politically and with money. Is it so hard to understand? Now answer my questions.

Offline [ptx]

• King
  • Renown: 1871
  • Infamy: 422
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • such OP. so bundle of sticks. wow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3839 on: May 11, 2014, 10:58:36 pm »
+2

First tank - balls of steel, it almost fucking flipped :o