Poll

Will Putin command further invasion of Ukraine:

He will and he should, because <random witty/boring reason>
He will, but he should not, because <random witty/boring reason>
He will not, because <random witty/boring reason>
Who is mister Putin?

Author Topic: Meanwhile in Ukraine  (Read 485625 times)

Offline Butan

• King
  • Renown: 1713
  • Infamy: 214
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Best tincan EU
    • View Profile
Re: Meanwhile in Ukraine
« Reply #3570 on: May 07, 2014, 09:04:53 pm »
I'm not pushing this version. The thing is that actual leaders or people who controlled the camp didn't go inside the building. Also police found an open box with filters for gas masks in one of the shelters. This is suspicious at least.

Edit: Look at the picture that got posted by Segd. That's just one of the examples of injuries that I was talking. Look, his face is completely burnt while his clothes aren't even touched.

True, very suspicious, and to date I still didnt hear a version that was backed with more arguments than the average illuminati cases  :P  thats why I dont like when people just say "this happened".

I rly though you were having an opinion on that matter, sorry if I misread  :wink:

Offline DonNicko

• Earl
  • Renown: 367
  • Infamy: 95
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • Remont
  • Faction: Druzhina
  • Game nicks: Druzhina_Nicko
« Reply #3571 on: May 07, 2014, 10:35:42 pm »
About conspiracy theory that dudes who attacked pro-ukrainians were only provocateurs, not real pro-russians.
Dude in the center:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Same dude later(book spoilers):

(c)Private investigator Vovka
And where is the bullet-proof vest? Russian TV said that it maybe clothes changed dead man, because it was made before, I dont know what the real truth. Just some questions: why some people had red marks on their arms, this red marks had some policemen, some pro-russians and some pro-ukranians? Why police didn't do nothing? Why Andrej Parubiy arrived to Odessa one day before? And why snipers on maidan who killed 100 people were shooting from the building which Andrej Parubiy controlled?

Offline Segd

• Marshall
  • Renown: 845
  • Infamy: 88
    • View Profile

Offline DonNicko

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • Remont
« Reply #3573 on: May 07, 2014, 11:14:42 pm »

Ok maybe this man is really the same. I think he really didn't know what will happen next. As seemed only his head was burned(
Other questions please? And how could escape from arrest the deputy chief of the Odessa militia and left Ukraine?

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 455
  • Infamy: 8
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #3574 on: May 08, 2014, 12:48:24 am »
Good that there is no Right Sector in Odessa, it may only exist on paper. What a mythical organization.

How come you know that?

Offline Porthos

• Marshall
  • Renown: 779
  • Infamy: 84
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • The February Patch Survivor
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Hello Kitty Clan (aka 'Clan For Fun')
  • Game nicks: Porthos_Woodstock, InvasionOfGiganticLANDCRABS, Random_Nobody, cRPG_Addict and many more
« Reply #3575 on: May 08, 2014, 03:07:28 am »
Try waving a communist flag and parade in post-soviet bloc countries. We'll see how many people will like that and give a pat to your back. Especially in this situation where ruskies are clearly creating tension with Crimea, if we go back in time to march, going in there with USSR themed stuff is foolishly provocative.
Okay. Now I will take a note. Going around with soviet flag in post-soviet countries causes the hammer thrown at your face with high probability. And also people in these countries believe it's normal to attack someone in this way. I just didn't know it until now. Thanx.
(click to show/hide)
<=== thanks to Tiny_Glancer <3 (never click on that image)
I'm not sure if ships are ingame
You Can't Kill Me

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 2967
  • Infamy: 2074
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #3576 on: May 08, 2014, 03:19:48 am »
+2
It's not normal but it happens. Radical nationalism is on the rise in Europe these days. Two days ago, Jobbik members nearly lynched representative of hungarian minority in Vojvodina (Serbia) in Budapest during the day, calling him a traitor. Just like Kosovo, Vojvodina is another autonomous part of Serbia. Recently, due to poor state whole country is in, certain people started to raise a question of independence. That has been put on hold for now. But extremists probably saw a chance that Vojvodina could split from Serbia and join Hungary in the future and they blame guy they attacked for not pushing that harder.

Sadly, when government becomes weak is the time for extremists and various paramilitary groups to flourish. That is why changing the government by violent means rarely yields good results for the country.

Offline DonNicko

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • Remont
« Reply #3577 on: May 08, 2014, 06:05:39 am »
Other questions: How could Avakov let the deputy chief of the Odessa militia to escape from jail? And why he really knows that this man left the country. Can Avakov control something? Or maybe he helped to escape? Will see, how fast they will catch this man? And will they?
Other question: what do you think is it normal to use army on the south-east of Ukraine. There already were killed about 60 Ukranians by army and were took about 400 people to jail, all ukranians. And this is done by those authorities which made the armed revolution in the country.

Offline Kafein

• King
  • Renown: 2203
  • Infamy: 808
    • View Profile
« Reply #3578 on: May 08, 2014, 08:31:52 am »
Okay. Now I will take a note. Going around with soviet flag in post-soviet countries causes the hammer thrown at your face with high probability. And also people in these countries believe it's normal to attack someone in this way. I just didn't know it until now. Thanx.
(click to show/hide)

PTX never said it's normal or commendable. PTX said it's to be expected.

Offline Kuujis

• Count
  • Renown: 298
  • Infamy: 79
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Midreek_HRE
« Reply #3579 on: May 08, 2014, 08:33:46 am »
Other questions: How could Avakov let the deputy chief of the Odessa militia to escape from jail? And why he really knows that this man left the country. Can Avakov control something? Or maybe he helped to escape? Will see, how fast they will catch this man? And will they?
Other question: what do you think is it normal to use army on the south-east of Ukraine. There already were killed about 60 Ukranians by army and were took about 400 people to jail, all ukranians. And this is done by those authorities which made the armed revolution in the country.
Corrupt guy bribing his way out of a country where at least SOME part of populace would support him if he gave the right tale ala "Right sector Kiev natzcszi gvnmnt out to get me bla bla halp".... I don't see much problem with escaping :)

As to using armed forces in easter ukraine - do YOU have a serious idea how to handle armed separatists who are doing what they want (including, but prob. not limited to kidnapping, torture, murder, extortion, robberies)? IMO - current Ukraine government response is QUITE adequate, and if judged by russian standards - even mild (see russian response to refusal to give up by chechens in Grozno for a reference handling of separatists the putlers way).

Questions to you: do you find sending diversionary special forces to neighboring country and then annexing part of that country a friendly gesture? :rolleyes:

Also - relevant commercial:

Offline Mala

• Earl
  • Renown: 412
  • Infamy: 61
    • View Profile
« Reply #3580 on: May 08, 2014, 09:54:05 am »
Also - relevant commercial:

Hmm, i remember a bit longer version and the message was "dont skip the school and learn for your life", but i do not see the connexion here.

Offline Christo

• Dramaturge
  • King
  • Renown: 1844
  • Infamy: 371
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: No faction, methinks.
  • Game nicks: Sir_Christo, Christo, Cristo.
  • IRC nick: Christo
« Reply #3581 on: May 08, 2014, 10:17:01 am »
Hmm, i remember a bit longer version and the message was "dont skip the school and learn for your life", but i do not see the connexion here.

Ruskies twisting it out of context to fit theirs.

Not surprised at all.

Thanks to cmpxchg8b for the picture!

Offline Segd

• Marshall
  • Renown: 845
  • Infamy: 88
    • View Profile
« Reply #3582 on: May 08, 2014, 10:18:27 am »
Ok maybe this man is really the same. I think he really didn't know what will happen next. As seemed only his head was burned(
Other questions please?
I don't know why cops & pro-russians had same red tape. I didn't give it to them.  :lol: [conspiracy]Ask Putin, he should know[/conspiracy]

Offline Yarl

• Count
  • Renown: 173
  • Infamy: 17
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Druzhina_Yarl
« Reply #3583 on: May 08, 2014, 10:42:32 am »
+2
Ruskies twisting it out of context to fit theirs.

Not surprised at all.
:D video made by west ukrainians
but who cares, right?

Offline Christo

• Dramaturge
  • King
  • Renown: 1844
  • Infamy: 371
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: No faction, methinks.
  • Game nicks: Sir_Christo, Christo, Cristo.
  • IRC nick: Christo
« Reply #3584 on: May 08, 2014, 10:47:20 am »
rukrainians

It's the same damn hieroglyph system man, One does not simply tell the difference.  :)

Thanks to cmpxchg8b for the picture!