Poll

Will Putin command further invasion of Ukraine:

He will and he should, because <random witty/boring reason>
He will, but he should not, because <random witty/boring reason>
He will not, because <random witty/boring reason>
Who is mister Putin?

Author Topic: Meanwhile in Ukraine  (Read 473791 times)

Offline Vovka

• King
  • Renown: 1174
  • Infamy: 240
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Druzhina
  • Game nicks: Druzhina_Vovka
  • IRC nick: Vovka
Re: Meanwhile in Ukraine
« Reply #1725 on: March 17, 2014, 01:25:06 pm »
+1
Link please
Putin's chocolate chip cookie machine has already destroyed this source lies and prapogandy  :P Dave will be next
btw i think he have problems with read numbers ^^ mistaken several times for tens of thousands, but immediately corrected himself)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5oNBomzHAHk

by the way what I did wrong? why schizo angered? why he is no longer a plus my posts ((
« Last Edit: March 17, 2014, 01:43:19 pm by Vovka »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Corwin

• Earl
  • Renown: 499
  • Infamy: 162
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Corwin_the_Lazy
« Reply #1726 on: March 17, 2014, 01:52:38 pm »
+2
Shizo is reversed Kalokai.
I mean, what have you got to lose? You know, you come from nothing, you're going back to nothing, what have you lost? Nothing!

Offline Butan

• King
  • Renown: 1713
  • Infamy: 214
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Best tincan EU
    • View Profile
« Reply #1727 on: March 17, 2014, 01:56:54 pm »
Just an example: in the end of 2012 Crimeans were the least active in elections in the whole Ukraine having less than 50% activity. Year passes, a lot of people boycott the referendum and BAM Crimeans have more than 83% of activity. Magic of Russian election system, like in good ol' times of USSR.

Comparing an election for ukrainian oligarch #1 and ukrainian oligarch #2 who get 50% activity, and a referendum to join good ol' Russia altogether? Use logic sometimes, pretty normal people are more interested to get their mostly-Russian people country out of pro-EU Kiev state, and come to vote massively to enact it.

Oh lol  :lol: Just read the official announcement of Mikhail Malyshev (the head of referendum commission): he said that during elections 1,250,426 voted in Crimea besides Sevastopol and 1,724,563 including it. 1,724,563 - 1,250,426 = 474,137. It's 100,000 more people than there are registered citizens in Sevastopol including kids  :lol:

Guess what: people from NOT Crimea - Ukraine came to vote here, and not only pro-russian people. Also your maths is based on 3 years old census. Just from the last months of uprising, lots of pro-russia fled in eastern provinces to not get burned by peaceful molotov throwers and -magically- boosted their population.

Crimean self proclaimed government announced 96.77% of votes for joining Russia with 83.1% of population. My mistake was 3.03%, I guess my ironic joke had a great success. Funny thing that votes for staying in Ukraine are somewhere around 2% because more than 1% of bulletins were wasted. That what happens when Russians count bulletins (unluckily 146% didn't show up this time :( ).

Your mistake was "early result" poll. What you didnt get yesterday is that even in modern democratic countries you have people counting bulletins and on a hour-to-hour basis and calculating the temporary results + broadcasting on TV.

Option two would not in practice be any different from option one.

It might be hard for a thinking-challenged Russian to understand, but option two would not in practice be any different from option one.

No, it wouldn't have shown that. The options were "join Russia" or "join Russia after the pro-Russian government says we join Russia."
Even if there was a "fuck off" option, how do you know the results wouldn't be manipulated? The current situation in Crime is not exactly the best for neutral and fair elections.

Hey hey now, I though this debate was over at page 113, the option 2 was -fact- NOT JOIN RUSSIA. Re-stating your factual opinion on a scenario where people massively vote 2 and the results dont change, is a tad pretentious since the concerned population (Crimean people) forbid themselves to vote. I might be a true brainwased russian too, but at least I'm not pretending I'm Nostradamus and that if people wouldnt have openly boycotted and conceded victory to russian side, things would have been different.

I'm all for being a cynical man and its pretty obvious things wouldnt have been different (or only slightly so) even if there hadnt been a boycott, but thats a wrong argument to oppose to the apparently rigged results.

Seeing all the butthurt comments on how referendum should have been done, how fast it was, how efficient it was, I think that even if the results wouldnt have been rigged it wouldnt have changed a thing on this forum opinion on the referendum itself and its legitimacy. Like every national elections where the political stability is off, the losing side accuse the other of cheating, thats a bit like corruption accusation on people actually in power (which proved to be true for Yanukovich).

Offline [ptx]

• King
  • Renown: 1871
  • Infamy: 422
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • such OP. so bundle of sticks. wow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1728 on: March 17, 2014, 02:07:02 pm »
+4
You just don't seem capable of understanding how Kremlin "democracy" and foreign "policy" works.

Offline Butan

• King
  • Best tincan EU
    • View Profile
« Reply #1729 on: March 17, 2014, 02:08:20 pm »
I know, it disgust me too and I understand the call for boycott, but if I would have boycotted I wouldnt be here saying "results are rigged, my vote wasnt taken into account! oh wait...".

Abstention is a two edged blade.

Offline DaveUKR

• Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 1456
  • Infamy: 242
  • cRPG Player
  • Small rain lays great dust
    • View Profile
« Reply #1730 on: March 17, 2014, 02:20:14 pm »
Okay, Butan is just a retard who tries to look competent and smart by reading 1 article. Incompetent, stupid and hypocrite. Those are 3 words I would use to describe you.

Offline Thomek

• El Director
  • OKAM Developer
  • Renown: 1372
  • Infamy: 481
    • View Profile
    • Ninja Guide Wiki
  • Faction: Ninja_
  • Game nicks: Ninja_Thomek
« Reply #1731 on: March 17, 2014, 02:22:10 pm »
+1
Guess what: people from NOT Crimea - Ukraine came to vote here, and not only pro-russian people. Also your maths is based on 3 years old census. Just from the last months of uprising, lots of pro-russia fled in eastern provinces to not get burned by peaceful molotov throwers and -magically- boosted their population.

source?

That Thomeck-delay-kicking bussiness is like that asshole-retard dude that fucks your sister sometimes.

Offline DaveUKR

• Supreme Overlord
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #1732 on: March 17, 2014, 02:23:59 pm »
source?

Here's the source:
(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: March 17, 2014, 02:27:34 pm by DaveUKR »

Offline [ptx]

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #1733 on: March 17, 2014, 02:25:17 pm »
+6
Russia occupies the region with military forces
Monopolises its own media over the region, with it spouting non-stop propaganda
Posts a lot of propaganda material over the region, agitates the populace against Kiev
Rushes the referendum (efficiency?! LMAO.) to prevent people from actually making an informed choice
Referendum choices are one-sided
Heavy "self-defence" force presence prevents any pro-Ukrainian information from appearing anywhere
Referendum itself is a complete joke, managing a >100% attendance.

What the fuck else do you need?
Jeez, i imagine that you, irl, confronted by a stereotypically dressed thug, brandishing a knife, in a dark alley and asking for your phone, would still insist that the guy is merely an innocent guy wanting to make a phonecall, up to the moment he sticks the knife between your ribs.

Offline DaveUKR

• Supreme Overlord
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #1734 on: March 17, 2014, 02:29:42 pm »
Russia occupies the region with military forces
Monopolises its own media over the region, with it spouting non-stop propaganda
Posts a lot of propaganda material over the region, agitates the populace against Kiev
Rushes the referendum (efficiency?! LMAO.) to prevent people from actually making an informed choice
Referendum choices are one-sided
Heavy "self-defence" force presence prevents any pro-Ukrainian information from appearing anywhere
Referendum itself is a complete joke, managing a >100% attendance.

What the fuck else do you need?
Jeez, i imagine that you, irl, confronted by a stereotypically dressed thug, brandishing a knife, in a dark alley and asking for your phone, would still insist that the guy is merely an innocent guy wanting to make a phonecall, up to the moment he sticks the knife between your ribs.

I didn't give a single minus in this thread, not even to Tovi or Dark Blade. But Butan made me give him twice in a row. He either pretends to be retarded or he is really retarded. Complaining about my logic having no logic himself is just very smart.

Offline Moncho

• King
  • Renown: 1127
  • Infamy: 221
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Moncho, Some_Random_STF, Some_Random_Troll
« Reply #1735 on: March 17, 2014, 02:34:01 pm »
+3
But you do not get it!
The people of Ukraine were deceived first, unlawfully deposed the president and joined a neo-navisitors can't see pics , please register or login
zi new world order that threatens the freedom of the russian populace in the country to obey the great comrade rule, because freedom is slavery, and then of course the big comrade Putin had to come in and save them, because ignorance is strength, to which the western powers laughed and in their weakness failed to reply with more than an angrily worded statement. Now, of course, war is peace, and it is the next desirable step, since the western imperialists want to extend their reign of terror over the East of Ukraine which the Motherland cannot allow either.
All hail the great comrade Putin, who can do no wrong and will lead the Ukrainians back into the mantle of the glorious Motherland!
And remember, kids, big comrade (and big capitalist) is watching you

Offline Butan

• King
  • Best tincan EU
    • View Profile
« Reply #1736 on: March 17, 2014, 03:06:10 pm »
+1
Omg even ptx bully me now  :(

Would be cool if you tried to at least adress one of my counter-argument, but I guess going over the name-calling stade is too hard for you guys.

tl;dr: referendum is bs, ok; but boycott too + criticism of option 2; now minus me all you want  :P

(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: March 17, 2014, 03:22:48 pm by Butan »

Offline [ptx]

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #1737 on: March 17, 2014, 03:09:31 pm »
+1
Ok, let me adress everything you've said:

1. [citation needed]
2. Are you fucking serious?

Offline Butan

• King
  • Best tincan EU
    • View Profile
« Reply #1738 on: March 17, 2014, 03:26:07 pm »
If you go past your nerd-rage you will see that I didnt contradict one point you made in your "reply" a few inchs up on your screen. Basically I dont feel you're adressing me in your last posts, got that feel from Dave & co since page 30+ but from you its new!

Offline Molly

• King
  • Renown: 1860
  • Infamy: 693
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • For the glorious Khorin...
  • Game nicks: Molly
« Reply #1739 on: March 17, 2014, 03:29:57 pm »
+1
If you go past your nerd-rage you will see that I didnt contradict one point you made in your "reply" a few inchs up on your screen. Basically I dont feel you're adressing me in your last posts, got that feel from Dave & co since page 30+ but from you its new!
You should consider skipping back 20+ pages and read all the nonsense you wrote once more and then re-think your silly approach to this matter.

Btw, Tovi is French (I think) and Butan is too (I think)... Coincidence?
When west germany annexed east germany, nobody moved a finger too.