Author Topic: Post patch cav discussion  (Read 510 times)

Offline Teeth

• King
  • Renown: 2550
  • Infamy: 1057
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
Post patch cav discussion
« on: November 18, 2013, 08:31:26 pm »
+1
So I have a level 31 lance cavalry alt to respec and I am at a loss what to do. The Heavy Lance got 1 damage back, so it's only 1 less damage from back when everybody used it. With the new WM thing high agi builds might be a little better too.

Yet I am thinking of going 24/15 with a Heavy Lance (fuck that Lance is much better still) and Destrier or Padded Warhorse. I'm just curious to see what other cav players think before pushing the button. What are your thoughts about good builds?
« Last Edit: November 18, 2013, 08:45:22 pm by Teeth »

Offline Torben

• King
  • Renown: 2011
  • Infamy: 352
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • still prepare to get sexed
    • View Profile
  • Faction: by my overly nerfed heavy lance.
Re: Post patch cav discussion
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2013, 08:33:37 pm »
I only have 1 char,  so im doin ma balanced cav inf hybrid @21/21 #polearm (did i use that hashtag right?  am i one of the cool kids now?)
Yes, I know from whence I came! Discontented as a flame, Upon myself I live and glow. All I grasp like lightning flashes, All I leave behind is ashes
Flame I am - that much I know!

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline CrazyCracka420

• Minute Valuable Contributor
  • Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 1950
  • Infamy: 794
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Welp
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vaegirs
  • Game nicks: Huseby
  • IRC nick: Steam name: crazycracka420
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2013, 10:15:52 pm »
Still completely mixed between what I want to do (currently level 34, will be going 1h/polearm/cav). I've always been 18/18 at level 30, and 21/18 at 33.

Not sure if I want to go 21/21 or 24/18.  Planning my build for 35 (will be in 40 million xp).  I really want to have 8 PS since I never have on any of my cav builds (with 6 riding).  But at the same time, having close to 140 WPF in polearm and 1h, and having 7 athletics + riding sounds very appealing (I usually don't care, but sometimes in battle mode it would be nice to be able to grab an Arabian warhorse, or one of those fancy feathered horses that come riding up to me)

http://forum.melee.org/beginner%27s-help-and-guides/level-35-lancer-1h-cav-build/
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
 - Stolen from Macropussy

Offline Lecram

• Knight
  • Renown: 79
  • Infamy: 17
  • cRPG Player
  • Speaker of Libere Equites
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Libere Equites
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2013, 10:16:47 pm »
I tryed a 15/24 build ( 5 ps 8 riding 8 wm 2 shieldskill) befor the patch it was qutie good gut when you got dismounted you are fucked even with all that ranged fuck u also but you are very fast and you can sometimes spam guy when u got dismountet and survife that rape. i retierd for 2 day .now i try a str build on horse but i think a balance build is the best build like 21/18 (lvl 31), 18/21 (lvl31) and 21/21 (lvl31)