Author Topic: Unusual ban request  (Read 623 times)

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 210
  • Infamy: 872
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
Unusual ban request
« on: October 24, 2013, 11:20:37 pm »
Hi there, we are having some issues on HRE DTV servers. Certain "italians" are causing troubles. Don't know the names of them all but they are comical and familiar. One of them is Francisco_Pizzaro. I'm not sure who's alt is this but he's basically either doing nothing or grieving DTV players. Can't remember names of others, but you'll easily recognize them because they follow the same pattern of behaviour.

Please, ban these people from DTV server once and for all. Thank you :)

Another one spotted: Ginecologo_Prominente. Will write more names as I identify them.

Offline Patoson

• Marshall
  • Renown: 784
  • Infamy: 138
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
    • View Profile
Re: Unusual ban request
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2013, 12:28:58 am »
I have seen these two these days, and I think they are Spanish :) I had to ban another one that was using an offensive name right after I told him to change it.

For a solid case of ban request, you have to provide good screenshots or a video. In any case, we'll pay more attention to them. Thanks for reporting it!

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 2536
  • Infamy: 2171
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
Re: Unusual ban request
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2013, 01:24:41 pm »
I will provide more information, thanks for keeping this ban request open. If they change their behavior for the better, I'll lock the topic in few days or contact you to do it (I think that's proper way).