Author Topic: cheating thread  (Read 5479 times)

Offline Paul

• Developer
  • Renown: 1879
  • Infamy: 442
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • ball bounce boss
    • View Profile
  • IRC nick: Urist
Re: cheating thread
« Reply #45 on: October 22, 2013, 03:41:41 pm »
+4
At the moment I hold the most applicable power cheatingwise because those above me are busy with something else and the ones beside me are either gone, busy as well or Fasader. No clan approached me as far as I can remember and the few looms I own I owe to playing rageball and not to offers I couldn't refuse. If there is a cheating contract between devs and clans they decided to leave me out of it. That would make me sad so I prefer to think that there simply is none.

Offline Casimir

• King
  • Renown: 1756
  • Infamy: 271
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The Dashing Templar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Templar
  • Game nicks: Templar_Casimir
  • IRC nick: Casimir
« Reply #46 on: October 22, 2013, 03:43:22 pm »
Yeah, contracts are a messy affair, i think its more like an unwritten agreement?
Turtles

Offline sharker807

• Dumbass of the Year 2013
  • Knight
  • Renown: 37
  • Infamy: 61
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: sir_custard_chucker
« Reply #47 on: October 22, 2013, 03:45:17 pm »
+1
At the moment I hold the most applicable power cheatingwise because those above me are busy with something else and the ones beside me are either gone, busy as well or Fasader. No clan approached me as far as I can remember and the few looms I own I owe to playing rageball and not to offers I couldn't refuse. If there is a cheating contract between devs and clans they decided to leave me out of it. That would make me sad so I prefer to think that there simply is none.
Ok thank you paul, fair play to you.

Offline sharker807

• Dumbass of the Year 2013
  • Knight
  • Renown: 37
  • Infamy: 61
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: sir_custard_chucker
« Reply #48 on: October 22, 2013, 03:45:53 pm »
+1

Offline Vermilion

• Count
  • Renown: 208
  • Infamy: 64
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Vermilion
  • IRC nick: Vermilion
« Reply #49 on: October 22, 2013, 03:47:43 pm »
+1
What you need to do is join one of the larger clans, each has their own auto-blocking system along with other programs which give you 2x speed bonus, 1.5x strength bonus and a cloaking device.

The clan then donate 150 Euros a month to the devs (you may be asked to pay your share, depends what clan your in).

This money pays for the servers and buys chadz, Meow and Cmp beer. This service is a valuable part of cRPG, without it there would be no servers and no updates.

(But don't tell everyone, or all the devs will start wanting their drinks payed for and the price will go up)

Offline Bjord

• Amateur heretic
  • King
  • Renown: 1328
  • Infamy: 1109
  • salty turks
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: October 22, 2013, 03:50:12 pm »
Meow was found guilty of pedophilia and also stole chadz' and cmp's share. He disappeared some while ago and haven't heard from him since. I heard some macabre rumour of someone "disposing" of Meow. :shock:
When you stare into the abyss, the abyss stares back.

Offline Strudog

• Marshall
  • Renown: 922
  • Infamy: 361
  • A Dog
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Britfag
  • Game nicks: Strudog
« Reply #51 on: October 22, 2013, 04:07:44 pm »
+1
Biggest Conspiracy since 9/11
This is the internet.
Men are men
Women are men
Little girls are FBI agents.
Those are the rules no?

Offline Erzengel

• Marshall
  • Renown: 769
  • Infamy: 214
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Norse_Erzengel
« Reply #52 on: October 22, 2013, 04:13:57 pm »
+1
Thank you for being honest

You are welcome.

I am cheating quite often. Some people may say that this is against the "rules". Truth be told: fuck the rules, I am the law. Donate some money and you can do what you want. I even got my admin position this way. You should also send some Euros to the donkey and his crew.

Abusing your powers without having to fear any consequences is really fun. This is what makes the mod enjoyable for me. Autoblocking is just a nice little bonus.

If you have to advoid a ban or just want to see another player banned just send me some gold or heirloom points and I am sure we will find a solution for your problem. 

The system is so corrupt, I can even tell you this in public and nothing will happen.

Offline [ptx]

• King
  • Renown: 1871
  • Infamy: 422
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • such OP. so bundle of sticks. wow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: October 22, 2013, 04:15:13 pm »
+3
Man, Erz, you are really pushing it now. It makes some people uncomfortable, ykno.

We'll have to discuss this in our next lodge meeting.

Offline Erzengel

• Marshall
  • Renown: 769
  • Infamy: 214
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Norse_Erzengel
« Reply #54 on: October 22, 2013, 04:18:53 pm »
+2
I really hope that chadz won't take me to one of his famous "hunting trips".  :(

Offline RobertOfDrugsley

• Count
  • Renown: 210
  • Infamy: 12
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: ANGST
  • Game nicks: ANGST_Robert_of_Drugsley, ANGST_Waldorph_the_Salad, ANGST_Monkey_Fling_Poo
« Reply #55 on: October 22, 2013, 04:23:08 pm »
+2
I tried to bribe the devs but the only coin they would receive was manlove.

I'm not proud (especially when the pictures began circulating in the community), but it did give me a 25% hit point increase, 2 million gold, a pony that dances when I whistle, 15 loom points and a hand written autograph on my left butt cheek (still trying to figure you which dev is called "sperm_dumpster"). No autoblock in there though. They called it a "collectors edition", I believe you need the "gold user edition" for autoblock.
I find the idea of defending someone who isn't been violently raped unacceptable on moral grounds.

Offline no_rules_just_play

• King
  • Renown: 1401
  • Infamy: 384
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: HRE; Peasants United; Burg Krems
  • Game nicks: CapraAegagrusHircus_HRE; no_rules_just_play_HRE
  • IRC nick: norulesjustplay
« Reply #56 on: October 22, 2013, 06:14:43 pm »
+3
http://forum.melee.org/closed-requests/banned-for-auto-blocker/msg344187/#msg344187
this confirms it for me.Most clans have given back handers to the devs, to use autoblock and other hacks, it's all corrupt so much hacking.I'm goona get loads of abuse for this because the truth hurts

Hey man,

This was only meant for clans but you seem a nice guy, so if you want I will sell you my v4.02 (the more advanced version of the detectable autoblock).
You can find more information here and donations can be transacted to me here.

Don't worry mate, it's really no problem that you are not in a clan. Most clans (HRE, grey order, fallen, guards, druzhina, mercs, deserters, templars and ofcourse von krems with their permanent x5) bought one already, only kapikulu has a different version but I'm not so sure if it is as good as mine, I heard about problems with your weapon randomly attacking so you hit teammates.  :rolleyes:

So anyway, take the offer and I send you the download so you can start having fun. cya!

sincerely,

no_rules

(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: October 22, 2013, 06:25:04 pm by no_rules_just_play »

Offline woody

• Earl
  • Renown: 407
  • Infamy: 138
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Woody, Weebo, Wreky
« Reply #57 on: October 22, 2013, 06:35:57 pm »
1. Any half decent coder will be able to find ways to cheat in a game like this and probably stay ahead of getting caught, it just comes down to message content/timings (a slight random factor in human response time easy to simulate).
2. Who cares? Anyone using this stuff is a sad individual who can take no real pleasure in anything they do in game because they are really just a bot. The only person they cheat are themselves. Anyone who cares enough about in game Kudos to cheat has already lost so badly in life they should be pitied.
3. There are guys who are exceptional at blocking, in fact most people now after 1-3 years and thousands of hours of play are quite competent, and most are in clans.

I simply dont care about autoblock, I believe it is still sometimes used by a very few but so what.

Offline Corsair831

• King
  • Renown: 1168
  • Infamy: 616
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: October 22, 2013, 06:38:46 pm »
+4
coming to the crpg forums looking for a serious answer to your problem ...

aah, bless .. :P
I 10/10'd cRPG on moddb.com!

Do your bit for our community and write a 10/10 review for cRPG on http://www.moddb.com/mods/crpg !

Offline San

• Developer
  • Renown: 1456
  • Infamy: 143
  • 1/Sympathy = Divide By Zero
    • View Profile
    • My youtube Brawl videos
  • Faction: Chaos
  • Game nicks: San_of_Chaos
  • IRC nick: San
« Reply #59 on: October 22, 2013, 06:43:00 pm »
+1
I don't think I've ever noticed autoblocker, even back in 2011/2012. Maybe I'm just naive.