Author Topic: You know what annoys me the most??..  (Read 2148 times)

Offline Sniger

• Marshall
  • Renown: 795
  • Infamy: 442
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: You know what annoys me the most??..
« Reply #30 on: October 15, 2013, 02:04:33 pm »
I started reading, but then I stumbled on this and instantly stopped.

And I was ready to post back at you, but then I said to myself  "Should I waste time answering and trying to argue with the dev team , who except  Paul, who rarely plays his own mod, they never play it but  they keep adding mechanics that actually do more harm than good" , so actually you have to rethink who`s the idiot here Paul  :wink:

good point. not referring to any particular dev but i think the devs need to play the game they made abit more. its pretty obvious that perhaps pretty much the entire dev team IS NOT playing at all. well please correct me if im wrong and when doing so please also state who is still playing (idc about their ingame nicks) playing on a regular basis, more than 1min a week to check server, not strat, not rageball, not DTV but plain and simple siege/battle. personally i think battle have most issues in terms of balance but thats me :) siege have always been screwed up imo, because of the random respawning for defenders.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2013, 02:12:27 pm by Sniger »

Offline wayyyyyne

• Marshall
  • Renown: 725
  • Infamy: 233
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 15, 2013, 02:28:40 pm »
+6
Ghostreach and lolstabs? Are we playing the same game or did you stop playing in 2011 Panos?

Offline Pentecost

• Earl
  • Renown: 313
  • Infamy: 32
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 15, 2013, 02:43:55 pm »
+1
This leaves me with two possible conclusions: either those posters actually embody the average forum user's intelligence or the sensible yet silent majority has no problems with being represented by the feeble-minded.

At least on NA, it's precisely BECAUSE they are disgusted by such people and don't want to be lumped in with them that quite a few capable players stay clear of the forums. The ones I was talking to about it just yesterday said that they felt it was less than pointless to spend their time arguing in circles with the cabal of lobbyists and whiners that post here regularly. Others expressed the opinion that offering feedback is nearly meaningless when the devs balance around EU and have dismissed NA-specific problems as being insignificant in the past.

Maybe they're right; who knows? What I told them, though, was that they had a responsibility as skilled players to identify problems with the game and that what they were doing made about as much sense as not voting for your elected officials because you feel that your government fundamentally sucks and nothing will change anyway (a widespread belief among younger Americans these days, unfortunately). It's not a productive viewpoint to have, even if it's correct to an extent.

Offline Gurnisson

• King
  • Renown: 1750
  • Infamy: 362
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Nordmen
  • Game nicks: SeaRaider_Gurnisson
« Reply #33 on: October 15, 2013, 03:50:03 pm »
+2
For me the 1h stab is fine, ive gotten used to it, my only problem is that it has a become a viable anti cav weapon, better than some 2h's and polearms, rarely do i charge a 1h full nowadays in fear the stab will either 1 hit me with speed bonus or take all my life, a slight ranged nerf would be perfect.

2nd of all 1H CAV IS THE MOST RETARDED OP SHIT IN THIS GAME, not 2h, not 1h stab, not pole, not ranged but fucking 1h cav

I felt somewhat similar before, but tbh, 1h cav is not much but a backstabbing class. Horse barely survives anything, all infantry of similar skill should outreach 1h cav if they don't use pretty short weapons. 1H cav is weaker than lancer who's got more reach and similar damage and have an easier time hitting the head (lance, not heavy glance :wink:) Cavalry as a class is weaker than infantry who's weaker than crossbowmen. I don't find it op anymore, the change to 1h stab was a big nerf to them, considering lancers was better against polearm and 2h players while 1h cav was better against dodging ranged and turtling shielders.
I voted Gurnisson cause of his fucking bendy pike, I swear noone can roflcopter stab like he can.

Offline Fartface

• Earl
  • Renown: 476
  • Infamy: 288
  • cRPG Player
  • Centurii
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Deathcore,Djentcore,Deathmetal,Brutal,Slam
  • Game nicks: Growling,Grunting,Screaming,Squeeling
  • IRC nick: Fuck I love it.
« Reply #34 on: October 15, 2013, 04:00:26 pm »
NOTHING DOES.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 15, 2013, 04:22:18 pm »
I find myself having trouble seeing you in a professional environment, writing clean English.
I would love to see that. Rufio, please, give us a sample!
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline rufio

• Marshall
  • Renown: 995
  • Infamy: 483
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • QQ
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vanguard
  • Game nicks: Rufio_pleaser_of_widows, LeLouche_LampeRouge, Quenya_Favourite_of_Rufio
« Reply #36 on: October 15, 2013, 04:36:21 pm »
go fuck yourselves pissfairys

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 15, 2013, 05:00:44 pm »
+1
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Gmnotutoo

• King
  • Renown: 1387
  • Infamy: 229
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Space Pope of BIRD CLAN
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Unicorns
  • Game nicks: Gmnotutoo
« Reply #38 on: October 15, 2013, 05:45:16 pm »
What annoys me the most is the lack of self-cleaning ability of this forum. Obviously stupid people are not put into their place by the supposingly able-minded rest when posting bullshit and grounding their claims on made-up on the spot game mechanics and borderline-retarded reasoning. This leaves me with two possible conclusions: either those posters actually embody the average forum user's intelligence or the sensible yet silent majority has no problems with being represented by the feeble-minded. Both is equally scary.

Give me forum moderator powers and I'll warn people for acting a fool.

THIS IS A MANLY CLAN. FOR MANLY MEN. DOING MANLY THINGS.

Offline Sniger

• Marshall
  • Renown: 795
  • Infamy: 442
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 16, 2013, 02:00:18 am »
go fuck yourselves pissfairys

(click to show/hide)