Author Topic: You know what annoys me the most??..  (Read 2145 times)

Offline Paul

• Developer
  • Renown: 1879
  • Infamy: 442
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • ball bounce boss
    • View Profile
  • IRC nick: Urist
Re: You know what annoys me the most??..
« Reply #15 on: October 15, 2013, 11:22:47 am »
+1
No, you are dalit along with the other professional shitposters like Xant, Gnjus, Smooth, Badplayer etc. I don't regard you or them as stupid - quite the opposite. You are just evil and to be kept on distance to avoid the taint(ask Shik). With feeble-minded I mean individuals like rufio who manages to get every aspect of game mechanics wrong in his zealotic lobby-argumentations which are not only incorrect but actually painful to read. Vodner&others as well as in the past Waltf4 fought that cancer with quality posting containing correct information but I think that is a battle that can't be won in the long run.

Panos, as a battle-hardened shitposting zealot,  manages to be both and in a way he has my highest respect for that.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2013, 11:28:23 am by Paul »

Offline Utrakil

• Marshall
  • Renown: 885
  • Infamy: 182
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Randwig; Gerwin; Marketenderin; Fletcher
« Reply #16 on: October 15, 2013, 11:26:47 am »
+2
What annoys me the most is the lack of self-cleaning ability of this forum. Obviously stupid people are not put into their place by the supposingly able-minded rest when posting bullshit and grounding their claims on made-up on the spot game mechanics and borderline-retarded reasoning. This leaves me with two possible conclusions: either those posters actually embody the average forum user's intelligence or the sensible yet silent majority has no problems with being represented by the feeble-minded. Both is equally scary.

It is one characteristic of an able-minded person to not let himselve get drawn into useless discussions. Especially when they start over and over again.
And as long as devs decissions don't get affected by the constant qq and lobbying those biased posts are beautiful entertainment.
But the devs could help distinguishing the serious and usefull suggestions from the nonsense by participating in the valuable threads.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline rufio

• Marshall
  • Renown: 995
  • Infamy: 483
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • QQ
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vanguard
  • Game nicks: Rufio_pleaser_of_widows, LeLouche_LampeRouge, Quenya_Favourite_of_Rufio
« Reply #17 on: October 15, 2013, 11:28:33 am »
No, you are dalit along with the other professional shitposters like Xant, Gnjus, Smooth, Badplayer etc. I don't regard you or them as stupid - quite the opposite. You are just evil and to be kept on distance to avoid the taint(ask Shik). With feeble-minded I mean individuals like rufio who manages to get every aspect of game mechanics wrong in his zealotic lobby-argumentations which are not only wrong but actually painful to read. Vodner&others as well as in the past Waltf4 fought that cancer with quality posting containing correct information but I think that is a battle that can't be won in the long run.

Panos, as a battle-hardened shitposting zealot,  manages to be both and in a way he has my highest respect for that.

so ye i was wrong about the turnrate affecting damage. its still a huge bonus in getting your damage output in.  go fuck yourself paul, youre still a snobby little bastard, every aspect really??
« Last Edit: October 15, 2013, 11:31:56 am by rufio »

Offline [ptx]

• King
  • Renown: 1871
  • Infamy: 422
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • such OP. so bundle of sticks. wow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 15, 2013, 11:42:52 am »
Paul, but... this topic is already in the chamber of tears? Why should anyone sensible even bother replying to it now? Shitposters have been established a long time ago, now these threads generally just get ignored as background noise...

Offline Paul

• Developer
  • Renown: 1879
  • Infamy: 442
  • ball bounce boss
    • View Profile
  • IRC nick: Urist
« Reply #19 on: October 15, 2013, 11:56:40 am »
Yes, you are right. It must be the taint. It got me too.

Offline GRANDMOM

• Marshall
  • Renown: 920
  • Infamy: 140
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: GRANDMOM
« Reply #20 on: October 15, 2013, 12:11:21 pm »
(click to show/hide)

This

We're working on something cooler than a blog.

Offline //saxon

• King
  • Renown: 1339
  • Infamy: 181
  • I'm just to dam goood 😎
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Saxon
« Reply #21 on: October 15, 2013, 12:12:23 pm »
+4
what do you mean "you people".

S key is the weakest key on the board, W is the most Glorious.

EDIT: don't put all 2H classed people in one category just because one keeps going through mid-life crisis.
not once have i complained about other classes. they are all a pain in the ass to me, you just need to adapt and learn their weakness.

Offline Zlisch_The_Butcher

• King
  • Renown: 1272
  • Infamy: 971
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Faction: Frisian Church of Mork The Goat God
  • Game nicks: Zlisch
  • IRC nick: IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #22 on: October 15, 2013, 12:15:18 pm »
i make a thread sharing my oppinion on a spesific class and wanting some feedback, and ofc personalitys like panos pop up all mad, and paul is a snobby little cunt like always. zlisch totally downvotes all i post but then in this thread posts a quite reasonable post actually somewhat aknowledging what i say. main problem is people when some class is ''attacked'' tend to directly start pointing and going all apeshit on points of other classes. like they're scared the class discussed will lose everything.
Read your post and read mine, I'm suggesting the reverting of the buffs of a few select 1h weapons (San sold me on the idea with his amazing logic), and I'm suggesting the stab animation is shortened a bit so that the rightswing once again becomes the 1h animation with the most reach, your post is a massive shitwall of mostly heavily inaccurate and biased shit (for example even the heavier 1h swords can consistently weaponstun me if they do proper holds), the only thing in your post I acknowledge as correct is that the attack nudge is broken atm and allows for hits on blocking people (and even once nudged you can still manage to block (without counternudging) if you know how), and Paul has already stated this is going to be fixed. Even the nudge you mark as "very effective if utelized in teamplay" isn't even the nudge that is very helpful in teamplay, the one good shieldbash (the other two suck at everything) pushes people away and is good for getting people off ledges and making distance if ganked.
1H stab is the fastest, strongest and longest 1H animation. There's no reason NOT to use it in all instances. I don't know if it's OP, but it's boring. 1H used to be fun because you had a fast (left), long (right) and the most devastating attack (stab) and had to choose the best attack for each occasion.

Offline Bjord

• Amateur heretic
  • King
  • Renown: 1328
  • Infamy: 1109
  • salty turks
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 15, 2013, 12:23:32 pm »
No, you are dalit along with the other professional shitposters like Xant, Gnjus, Smooth, Badplayer etc. I don't regard you or them as stupid - quite the opposite. You are just evil and to be kept on distance to avoid the taint(ask Shik). With feeble-minded I mean individuals like rufio who manages to get every aspect of game mechanics wrong in his zealotic lobby-argumentations which are not only incorrect but actually painful to read. Vodner&others as well as in the past Waltf4 fought that cancer with quality posting containing correct information but I think that is a battle that can't be won in the long run.

Stop, you're forcing me to feel your pain. Please, just stop...
When you stare into the abyss, the abyss stares back.

Offline rufio

• Marshall
  • QQ
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Rufio_pleaser_of_widows, LeLouche_LampeRouge, Quenya_Favourite_of_Rufio
« Reply #24 on: October 15, 2013, 12:32:09 pm »
+1
Read your post and read mine, I'm suggesting the reverting of the buffs of a few select 1h weapons (San sold me on the idea with his amazing logic), and I'm suggesting the stab animation is shortened a bit so that the rightswing once again becomes the 1h animation with the most reach, your post is a massive shitwall of mostly heavily inaccurate and biased shit (for example even the heavier 1h swords can consistently weaponstun me if they do proper holds), the only thing in your post I acknowledge as correct is that the attack nudge is broken atm and allows for hits on blocking people (and even once nudged you can still manage to block (without counternudging) if you know how), and Paul has already stated this is going to be fixed. Even the nudge you mark as "very effective if utelized in teamplay" isn't even the nudge that is very helpful in teamplay, the one good shieldbash (the other two suck at everything) pushes people away and is good for getting people off ledges and making distance if ganked.

i stated that the shieldbash was great in teamplay yes, in in my post i just line up why i think 1handers are great atm, the whole point of the post was pointing out how the current state of stab throws it into opness. but ye call the whole post a shitpost. blow it of as me knowing nothing and being a shitty player. and making biased assumptions.  maybe i should have formulated differently or made the thread another titel so people dont go into a rage instantly.  guess il meet you guys on eu 1 again soon.

Offline Molly

• King
  • Renown: 1860
  • Infamy: 693
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • For the glorious Khorin...
  • Game nicks: Molly
« Reply #25 on: October 15, 2013, 12:33:46 pm »
Using capitols and paragraphs in your posts would already be very helpful. Just saying...
When west germany annexed east germany, nobody moved a finger too.

Offline rufio

• Marshall
  • QQ
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 15, 2013, 12:38:07 pm »
+1
i dont care much for such things when not in a proffesional enviorment

Offline Zlisch_The_Butcher

• King
  • Renown: 1272
  • Infamy: 971
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Faction: Frisian Church of Mork The Goat God
  • Game nicks: Zlisch
  • IRC nick: IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #27 on: October 15, 2013, 01:28:41 pm »
i stated that the shieldbash was great in teamplay yes, in in my post i just line up why i think 1handers are great atm, the whole point of the post was pointing out how the current state of stab throws it into opness. but ye call the whole post a shitpost. blow it of as me knowing nothing and being a shitty player. and making biased assumptions.  maybe i should have formulated differently or made the thread another titel so people dont go into a rage instantly.  guess il meet you guys on eu 1 again soon.
You're a decent player, nonetheless that entire post was filled with massive inaccuracies, and no matter what title you use or how you formulate something it'll still be a massive shitpost if it is so flawed. You had one thing in your post that was neither insanely over exaggerated, silly ("and the stab is effectinve up untill the tip of the animation" just like every other stab animation, except for the 2h one which is effective a large amount of time after that), or flat out wrong, and that is "nudge that staggers long enough to get a free hit if done right".
1H stab is the fastest, strongest and longest 1H animation. There's no reason NOT to use it in all instances. I don't know if it's OP, but it's boring. 1H used to be fun because you had a fast (left), long (right) and the most devastating attack (stab) and had to choose the best attack for each occasion.

Offline Bjord

• Amateur heretic
  • King
  • Renown: 1328
  • Infamy: 1109
  • salty turks
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 15, 2013, 01:39:13 pm »
i dont care much for such things when not in a proffesional enviorment

I find myself having trouble seeing you in a professional environment, writing clean English.
When you stare into the abyss, the abyss stares back.

Offline rufio

• Marshall
  • QQ
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 15, 2013, 01:39:59 pm »
You're a decent player, nonetheless that entire post was filled with massive inaccuracies, and no matter what title you use or how you formulate something it'll still be a massive shitpost if it is so flawed. You had one thing in your post that was neither insanely over exaggerated, silly ("and the stab is effectinve up untill the tip of the animation" just like every other stab animation, except for the 2h one which is effective a large amount of time after that), or flat out wrong, and that is "nudge that staggers long enough to get a free hit if done right".

the only thing i found out i was ''massivly'' incorrect about is the turn speed affecting damage