Author Topic: Horse gets hit stunned like characters do.  (Read 1089 times)

Offline Daunt_Flockula

• Marshall
  • Renown: 870
  • Infamy: 71
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook
  • Step aside peasants!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Pixel Paladins
  • Game nicks: Cock_Blockula Kunt_Blockula Daunt_Flockula
Re: Horse gets hit stunned like characters do.
« Reply #15 on: October 07, 2013, 03:59:04 pm »
I kind of get where you are coming from but it isn't really that necessary to give horses brief hit stun. Several well aimed hits bring a lot of them down soon enough. After all, plated charger is the only horse that is highly difficult to stop. Then again, its upkeep also costs a fortune. So, let someone use it and tank along over the crowd when they think they got the bucks to throw away.

Offline XyNox

• Marshall
  • Renown: 801
  • Infamy: 219
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Quincy Clan
  • Game nicks: Quincy_XyNox
« Reply #16 on: October 07, 2013, 04:08:45 pm »
I can hardly use my horse on eu1 lately cos of the amount of ranged. Seriously all I hear is the thud of arrows or bolts into my plated charger "valour vending machine", if this was implememented i'd be averaging 1km/h the whole 7mins.

Pathetic (the idea and the amount of ranged spam).
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Gurnisson

• King
  • Renown: 1750
  • Infamy: 362
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Nordmen
  • Game nicks: SeaRaider_Gurnisson
« Reply #17 on: October 07, 2013, 04:17:16 pm »
Plated Charger is definitely not the best way to get valour (unless you're horse ranged and shoot 3 stacks of arrows for 1 point per arrow :D)

Edit
Sorry, got that wrong, Xynox :wink:
« Last Edit: October 07, 2013, 05:22:02 pm by Gurnisson »
I voted Gurnisson cause of his fucking bendy pike, I swear noone can roflcopter stab like he can.

Offline XyNox

• Marshall
  • Renown: 801
  • Infamy: 219
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Quincy Clan
  • Game nicks: Quincy_XyNox
« Reply #18 on: October 07, 2013, 04:54:21 pm »
Plated Charger is definitely not the best way to get valour (unless you're horse ranged and shoot 3 stacks of arrows for 1 point per arrow :D)

You got me wrong. Shooting a plated charger turns it into a mobile valour vending machine for ranged. Complaining about being shot when you ride a plated charger is like wondering why all those flies follow you when you use dogfeces for aftershave.

Offline polkafranzi

• Marshall
  • Renown: 814
  • Infamy: 276
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fun clan - Burg Krems, join with main or alt!
  • Game nicks: Adelheid, Wulfing, Hildebrand, Vulferam, Sepp, Pippa (r.i.p), Minjy
« Reply #19 on: October 07, 2013, 05:44:50 pm »
You got me wrong. Shooting a plated charger turns it into a mobile valour vending machine for ranged. Complaining about being shot when you ride a plated charger is like wondering why all those flies follow you when you use dogfeces for aftershave.

Yes the problem is not the getting shot, tbh some arrows do as little as 3-5% per hit, but it's the amount, combined with the OP's suggestion of stun which is gay.

willy wheels, owl wheels, bogey wheels, hot wheels, mag wheels, billy cursey, mary the dyke from across the road, john the black bloke, what about stamps? teddy i shit meself, fleming house, greggers, pop-inn, don't woory - 50, i mog ka musik, t