Author Topic: serieus question.  (Read 3994 times)

Offline Gurnisson

• King
  • Renown: 1750
  • Infamy: 362
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Nordmen
  • Game nicks: SeaRaider_Gurnisson
Re: serieus question.
« Reply #45 on: September 18, 2013, 05:10:31 pm »
+5
Just fix the 1h nudge which gives you a free hit and 1h will be ok
I voted Gurnisson cause of his fucking bendy pike, I swear noone can roflcopter stab like he can.

Offline Phew

• Marshall
  • Renown: 775
  • Infamy: 132
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Phew_XVI
« Reply #46 on: September 18, 2013, 05:26:38 pm »
Before patch, a 1h thrust would often glance on an afk naked guy. Seriously.

If the new1h thrust is such a problem for you, just facehug and spam. 1h thrust still can't land at facehug range without crazy thrust into the air/drag down silliness that takes forever and is hard to aim. If you facehug and take away their thrust, they are left with <33 cut damage sideswings, which won't penetrate loomed medium+ armor.

Offline Teeth

• King
  • Renown: 2550
  • Infamy: 1057
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: September 18, 2013, 05:37:59 pm »
+1
If the new1h thrust is such a problem for you, just facehug and spam. 1h thrust still can't land at facehug range without crazy thrust into the air/drag down silliness that takes forever and is hard to aim. If you facehug and take away their thrust, they are left with <33 cut damage sideswings, which won't penetrate loomed medium+ armor.
Stabbing at facehug range with a 1h is neither hard nor slow for a lot of players, facehugging is not a reliable counter at all..

Offline TheAppleSauceMan

• Duke
  • Renown: 553
  • Infamy: 39
  • cRPG Player
  • dear god I hate throwers
    • View Profile
    • Look and you'll enjoy.
  • Faction: Dracul, RUFF RYDERS
  • Game nicks: Dracul_AppleSauce_FieldBauss | Wiff Khalifa | U_Having_A_Giggle_M8
« Reply #48 on: September 18, 2013, 05:38:38 pm »
+4
Before patch, a 1h thrust would often glance on an afk naked guy. Seriously.

Idk man.....I've point-blank stabbed easily on my STF using and Espada with no problems....just goes right through whether at the end of the animation or at the very start.

I'm not saying I think 1h stab needs a nerf, I just think a better route would've been a much more minor buff, and fixing 2h lol-stab along with it. Rather than just giving 1h it's own version of lol-stab.
I'm rock, nerf paper, scissors is fine. Welcome to c-RPG.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Micah

• Duke
  • Renown: 539
  • Infamy: 114
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Burg Krems
  • Game nicks: Micah_Senpai_von_Krems Glance_the_Useless_von_Krems Arielle_the_little_Mermaid
« Reply #49 on: September 18, 2013, 05:53:14 pm »
I can propably adapt to 1h stab over time , eventhough it feels and looks really broken atm to me, which is a bit sad ...
Im currently laughing my ass off half of the time about this crazy shielder spam rape and 1h -pokery and ask myself, if these players that never even hit the duel server and rape the shit out of everything on eu1 really consider themself to be playing a competetive game, which is obviously a lie to themself. They are merely exploiting the officially admitted easiest way to play, with the least risk and least need of effort to put in to be successful; a class, made so that new and casual players can have fun in the game and not bail out right away because they cant deal with skilled section of the playerbase. Those who are investing alot of effort and time into practicing mechanics and timings and other highlevel gameplay possibility, which casual classes and playstyle will never experiance. Those that dare to take the risk of vulnerability for the benefit of playing an immersive and thrilling game.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2013, 07:54:27 pm by Micah »
I am writing long winded essays in shitty english.

Offline Phew

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: September 18, 2013, 05:54:05 pm »
Idk man.....I've point-blank stabbed easily on my STF using and Espada with no problems....just goes right through whether at the end of the animation or at the very start.

I'm not saying I think 1h stab needs a nerf, I just think a better route would've been a much more minor buff, and fixing 2h lol-stab along with it. Rather than just giving 1h it's own version of lol-stab.

If someone is facehugging on your left side, you can thrust and drag into them and connect fine. If they are facehugging your sword arm, you aren't going to land a thrust without some serious histrionics unless they are naked.

So I should clarify my suggestion to "hug their right arm".

Offline //saxon

• King
  • Renown: 1339
  • Infamy: 181
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • I'm just to dam goood 😎
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vanguard
  • Game nicks: Saxon
« Reply #51 on: September 18, 2013, 06:21:33 pm »
1h now is too predictable i know what attack combo they be doing.

hey man!
(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: September 18, 2013, 06:26:24 pm by Saxon. »

Offline Phew

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: September 18, 2013, 06:28:25 pm »
1h now is too predictable i know what attack combo they be doing.

My favorite opening is hold a thrust, then feint to an overhead. If anything, the recent buffs to 1h thrust and right swing have just made overhead even more powerful than it already was (since people expect it less).

Offline Nightmare798

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 400
  • Infamy: 502
  • cRPG Player
  • Darksider on redemption
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: September 18, 2013, 06:32:09 pm »
i will say this again.

1h stabs will be fixed after they fix shit like hiltslashing and 2h stabs, which is...never.
Tseng: Used to the bitter taste of refusal, this only serves to reinforce his greatest life lession yet.
Cloud: And that is?
Tseng: Bitches, man.

Offline Prpavi

• King
  • Renown: 1525
  • Infamy: 402
  • 私 わ 変態 です
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Prpavi, Prpafeee
« Reply #54 on: September 18, 2013, 06:36:49 pm »
+1
i will say this again.

1h stabs will be fixed after they fix shit like hiltslashing and 2h stabs, which is...never.

You must be the messiah or some shit.
And now he can't play because of "common sense" and he doesn't understand how this common sense works

Offline CrazyCracka420

• Minute Valuable Contributor
  • Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 1950
  • Infamy: 794
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Welp
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vaegirs
  • Game nicks: Huseby
  • IRC nick: Steam name: crazycracka420
« Reply #55 on: September 18, 2013, 06:39:21 pm »
+2
I can propably adapt to 1h stab over time , eventhough it feels and looks really broken atm to me, which is a bit sad ...
Im currently laughing my ass off half of the time about this crazy shielder spam rape and 1h -pokery and ask myself, if these players that never even hit the duel server and rape the shit out of everything on eu1 really consider themself to be playing a competetive game, which is obviously a lie to themself. They are merely exploiting the openly admitted easiest way to play, with the least risk and least need of effort to put in to be successful; a class, made so that new and casual players can have fun in the game and not bail out right away because they cant deal with skilled section of the playerbase. Those who are investing alot of effort and time into practicing mechanics and timings and other highlevel gameplay possibility, which casual classes and playstyle will never experiance. Those that dare to take the risk of vulnerability for the benefit of playing an immersive and thrilling game.

- Stolen from Macropussy

Offline Nightmare798

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 400
  • Infamy: 502
  • cRPG Player
  • Darksider on redemption
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: September 18, 2013, 07:08:20 pm »
You must be the messiah or some shit.
why should i be?
Tseng: Used to the bitter taste of refusal, this only serves to reinforce his greatest life lession yet.
Cloud: And that is?
Tseng: Bitches, man.

Offline Falka

• King
  • Renown: 1257
  • Infamy: 423
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: September 18, 2013, 07:24:03 pm »
Just fix the 1h nudge which gives you a free hit and 1h will be ok

This. 1h stab is nothing in comparison to 1h nudge. But don't remove it please, it's so funny to nudge those pesky hoplites! And I find 1h weapons with good swing more effective than poking 1handers.

Offline Akynos

• Earl
  • Renown: 369
  • Infamy: 157
  • cRPG Player
  • Is now an agiwhore :*(
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Skono, Rollmops
« Reply #58 on: September 18, 2013, 07:35:54 pm »

This
Kudos to Kulin_Ban for the video

Offline Micah

• Duke
  • Renown: 539
  • Infamy: 114
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Burg Krems
  • Game nicks: Micah_Senpai_von_Krems Glance_the_Useless_von_Krems Arielle_the_little_Mermaid
« Reply #59 on: September 18, 2013, 07:38:03 pm »

hahaha , thats like the perfect "BOOO"-face, you know, that face where you cant resist saying "BOOO" despite the knowledge, that you will propably have to spend next days in hospital?  :mrgreen:

edit: or if he suddenly would say "BOOO", you would die instantly of heart attack  :oops:
I am writing long winded essays in shitty english.