Author Topic: Horsemy old friendchery  (Read 9290 times)

Offline Sniger

• Marshall
  • Renown: 795
  • Infamy: 442
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: Horsemy old friendchery
« Reply #90 on: September 13, 2013, 10:41:09 pm »
i refer to the post done by tearsĀ® about mental issues like sadism. its really a good reading. several crpg players have issues and play the mod only to generate QQ and whine. they will do anything to get the reactions and feed on them.
for examble players have admittet playing HAs only to harrash and terrorize certain players they either dont like or just want to troll to QQ. these individuals have mental issues and shouldnt be allowed a computer. the other day it happend to me... basicly i couldnt play cus i was spammed down by 3 HA's who wanted to use me and my gametime to have their own private lol (i guess they are bored playing normal crpg as its suppose to be played... again... take away their computer cus they cannot control it) i had to eventually quit. my point is: if its not happening to me, its happening to someone else. new blood? never.

Offline XyNox

• Marshall
  • Renown: 801
  • Infamy: 219
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Quincy Clan
  • Game nicks: Quincy_XyNox
« Reply #91 on: September 13, 2013, 10:53:15 pm »
i refer to the post done by tearsĀ® about mental issues like sadism. its really a good reading. several crpg players have issues and play the mod only to generate QQ and whine. they will do anything to get the reactions and feed on them.
for examble players have admittet playing HAs only to harrash and terrorize certain players they either dont like or just want to troll to QQ. these individuals have mental issues and shouldnt be allowed a computer. the other day it happend to me... basicly i couldnt play cus i was spammed down by 3 HA's who wanted to use me and my gametime to have their own private lol (i guess they are bored playing normal crpg as its suppose to be played... again... take away their computer cus they cannot control it) i had to eventually quit. my point is: if its not happening to me, its happening to someone else. new blood? never.

You should hire some kind of ranged player to support you. Coincidentally, I happen to be an archer and for a mere 100 k per hour my bow shall be yours, protecting you against those horse-raping infidels to totally smite their gayness. Setting up kills for you by arrow-staggering the opponent cost extra though.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Sniger

• Marshall
  • Renown: 795
  • Infamy: 442
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: September 13, 2013, 11:01:59 pm »
i rather play something else, ty lol

and i know only ONE archer id pay 100k per hour

you know who you are! :)