Author Topic: Ban Request on Ninja_Freestyle  (Read 790 times)

Offline Duty Calls

• Baron
  • Renown: 113
  • Infamy: 17
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
  • Archer Nub. ;)
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Team Unicorn
  • Game nicks: Duty_Calls Duty_Balls
Ban Request on Ninja_Freestyle
« on: August 18, 2013, 02:14:31 pm »
While on the Hre dtv i was attacked by ninja freestyle (Intentional teamwounding) And then flamed/trolling by him after asking him to stop. I then made a kick poll on him which followed more raging and patronizing of me.

I would normally not of done this for something so little but. A week or two before this incident i was intentionally tked by someone on the same server. I made a kick poll and Ninja freestyle began to flame me and then ban polled me (It was accepted).

Regards,

Duty calls.
"We are living in modern times throughout the world and yet are dominated by medieval minds."
― Eqbal Ahmad, Eqbal Ahmad: Confronting Empire

"The truth is, everyone is going to hurt you. You just got to find the ones worth suffering for."― Bob Marley
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline IRunUDie

• Noble
  • Renown: 13
  • Infamy: 61
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Ninja_Freestyler
Re: Ban Request on Ninja_Freestyle
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2013, 02:17:26 pm »
Wow this is funny, Ask Simon_Belmont what happened he was their aswell.
I joined the server and thougtht Oh, A fellow Ninja! I gave him a kick! that was it. Nothing more. the guys just raging

EDIT btw his name is Ninja_Night_Fall or something along those lines, I assumed he was in Ninja as I find out he is not! I did call him a twat, But that was only for reporting me for the kick, which is all I did, No Intentional team wounding.

Offline Duty Calls

• Baron
  • Archer Nub. ;)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2013, 02:26:14 pm »
Wow this is funny, Ask Simon_Belmont what happened he was their aswell.
I joined the server and thougtht Oh, A fellow Ninja! I gave him a kick! that was it. Nothing more. the guys just raging

EDIT btw his name is Ninja_Night_Fall or something along those lines, I assumed he was in Ninja as I find out he is not! I did call him a twat, But that was only for reporting me for the kick, which is all I did, No Intentional team wounding.

And what about the week before hand when i played under the name duty calls?
"We are living in modern times throughout the world and yet are dominated by medieval minds."

"The truth is, everyone is going to hurt you. You just got to find the ones worth suffering for."― Bob Marley

Offline IRunUDie

• Noble
  • Renown: 13
  • Infamy: 61
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Ninja_Freestyler
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2013, 02:27:58 pm »
I cant remember, sorry. But if you can post screen shots then that might jog my memory.

Offline Tazman

• Noble
  • Renown: 23
  • Infamy: 25
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Tazman_HRE
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2013, 03:00:28 pm »
Duty Call...please write the date and the time so the logfiles can be checked - maybe.

Offline Duty Calls

• Baron
  • Archer Nub. ;)
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2013, 06:47:16 pm »
Duty Call...please write the date and the time so the logfiles can be checked - maybe.

Today was the first event around 2pm ish? the other one was weeks ago. not sure on the exact date but it was around 12-5?