Author Topic: Ban Request- Spiritus_de_Astralis  (Read 1423 times)

Offline MadKing

• Noble
  • Renown: 19
  • Infamy: 68
  • cRPG Player
  • "The son of Mother Nature and Father Time"
    • View Profile
  • Faction: GoW
  • Game nicks: MadKing, NastystWarlord_ThugNasty_GoW
Ban Request- Spiritus_de_Astralis
« on: August 13, 2013, 09:38:19 pm »
1.MadKing
2. Spiritus_de_Astralis
3. Na1, around atleast 15:15 pm eastern pacific
4. We were on the same team, also a couple of other astralis with him. At least 3-4 of us were teaming on 1 player. Towards the final hit on the enemy I missed and tw'ed one of the astralis. When they killed the enemy spiritus took it upon himself  to start stabbing me in the back until i died.After that I didn't say anything or take action in form of retaliation. and was told to proceed to making a ban thread as my fellow clan members advised me too.
5. Evidently me twing his clan mate caused harm to him.
(click to show/hide)
7. RoR_Pistachio_Nuts,
« Last Edit: August 13, 2013, 09:42:18 pm by MadKing »
"Give me infamy or give me death!"

Offline Pistachio

• Baron
  • Renown: 110
  • Infamy: 23
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Pistachio Nuts (Helios) ROR
Re: Ban Request- Spiritus_de_Astralis
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2013, 09:39:34 pm »
Seen it all.

Offline Kelugarn

• Marshall
  • Renown: 936
  • Infamy: 79
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • #̪͎̳̭̰͓͙ͯ͗̇͘ͅͅ1̢ͨ̈̆̓ͮ͐̌͏̪̦͓̣ ̽̇ͫ҉̸͕̻͙͖̮̹ͅN̡̥̭͖͙ͮ͊͡
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Free Peasants of Fisdnar
  • Game nicks: Froyo The Wizard
  • IRC nick: #FreeArys2012
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2013, 11:05:04 pm »
I'll give the defendant 24 hours to post in his defense.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline spiritus

• Baron
  • Renown: 97
  • Infamy: 106
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Spiritus_de_Deceptio ---- Beeep
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2013, 05:32:58 am »
First off yes i teamkilled the ror kid or madking or whatever name makes him happy but i didnt know that lieing was accepting in ban threads or  maybe your just forgot and dont realize that yes indeed retaliation by calling people names and harassing people is "real" retaliation and that when ror people teamkill spiritus hes cannot do it back and guess what, little bit after this happend guess what i got teamkilled but you dont see me putting up a banthread becuase its just pixels and i dont care if my virtual teammates kills me on purpose its not like he kept on doing it.... im going to respawn and it really doesnt affect me especially if the round is about to end. You can go ahead and ban me for this, like im most likely going to get but why? I teamkilled somebody at the end of the round once, i really dont see how this affected him this much to put up a banthread? and plus he lied in his banthread to try and help get me banned, so if i am getting punished why shoulndt he for lieing to try to try to help me get banned? DAMMIT WHERES JUDGE JUDY WHEN YOU NEED HER!!!!!!! o wait.....im not the butthurt one so i really dont care. dont hate :evil: its just a video game :mrgreen:

Offline spiritus

• Baron
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2013, 05:41:41 am »
BTW im sorry i teamkilled you but i didnt know you would take it so seriuosly and plus i decided to put up my post now and not later but if i get banned now i cant play the strat battles so if you have to ban me can it wait after the strat battles i mean i could have waited to post but i did now to be nice becuase its already 10pm so you could all see the post before you go to dead.

Offline MadKing

• Noble
  • Renown: 19
  • Infamy: 68
  • cRPG Player
  • "The son of Mother Nature and Father Time"
    • View Profile
  • Faction: GoW
  • Game nicks: MadKing, NastystWarlord_ThugNasty_GoW
« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2013, 09:11:48 pm »
Lol dude you make no sense. I never even touched you the whole match. Then you go and teamkill me for what?

You did it accept it...

You say pixels but yet you here posting?

You say hold back the bann because of strat battles but yet its just pixels?

Stop contradicting your self then maybe i can take you serious.

Then you said trying to help get you banned? Lmao i'm sorry to say sir but you are completely going off the wall on that part. If anything I hear nothing about people trying to get you banned but if you think so. Then why would you do such a thing as teamkilling before the end of a round in which will result in a ban.

If anything you are contradicting your cause and solidifying the "ones that have been trying to get you banned" objective.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2013, 09:34:03 pm by MadKing »
"Give me infamy or give me death!"

Offline Pistachio

• Baron
  • Renown: 110
  • Infamy: 23
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Pistachio Nuts (Helios) ROR
« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2013, 09:16:43 pm »
First off yes i teamkilled the ror kid or madking or whatever name makes him happy but i didnt know that lieing was accepting in ban threads or  maybe your just forgot and dont realize that yes indeed retaliation by calling people names and harassing people is "real" retaliation and that when ror people teamkill spiritus hes cannot do it back and guess what, little bit after this happend guess what i got teamkilled but you dont see me putting up a banthread becuase its just pixels and i dont care if my virtual teammates kills me on purpose its not like he kept on doing it.... im going to respawn and it really doesnt affect me especially if the round is about to end. You can go ahead and ban me for this, like im most likely going to get but why? I teamkilled somebody at the end of the round once, i really dont see how this affected him this much to put up a banthread? and plus he lied in his banthread to try and help get me banned, so if i am getting punished why shoulndt he for lieing to try to try to help me get banned? DAMMIT WHERES JUDGE JUDY WHEN YOU NEED HER!!!!!!! o wait.....im not the butthurt one so i really dont care. dont hate :evil: its just a video game :mrgreen:

I have no idea what you said, but you're full of shit. Btw it wasnt the end of the round. We still had to kill one more person.  So you're the lier.

Offline spiritus

• Baron
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 14, 2013, 11:02:32 pm »
yea its pixels there fun to play but why get mad over them im posting here becuase i enjoy crpg not becuase im getting angry over anything yes i dont want to get banned but its pixels so if i do ill accept it but im not getting all pissy and pistacio wheres your proof you where there? i can say i went to the moon......so is there two liers here becuase i dont remeber if pistacio was there but maybe he was but if he has no proof then you just as good as madking who lies.

Offline Kreczor

• Earl
  • Renown: 332
  • Infamy: 204
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: the qt crew
  • Game nicks: Kreczor_of_Chaos
  • IRC nick: Kreczor
« Reply #8 on: August 14, 2013, 11:06:16 pm »
This is possibly the best thing I've read on these forums in a long, long time.

Offline spiritus

• Baron
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 14, 2013, 11:13:18 pm »
i have no angry towards you yet you have so much towards me its time to grow up and see that yea shit happend but its over now and does it really need to be dragged on like this? its time to put on your big boy pants and reliaze its pixels its all just a game there doesnt need to be so much angry involved people play these games for enjoyment to sit back and relax and have a good time to screw around not to rage at everything that makes u slighty annoyed. You have 2 choices drop this shit thats going no where or continue complaining about something that happend in the past in a video game. its not affecting you is it? i mean yea i tked u but now does it really affect you that much? you get to spawn in the very next round and its not like i did it more then once.

Offline spiritus

• Baron
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 14, 2013, 11:15:02 pm »
This is possibly the best thing I've read on these forums in a long, long time.
lol i try!!!!!!!!!!! 8-)

Offline spiritus

• Baron
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 14, 2013, 11:25:41 pm »

Offline Kelugarn

• Marshall
  • Renown: 936
  • Infamy: 79
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • #̪͎̳̭̰͓͙ͯ͗̇͘ͅͅ1̢ͨ̈̆̓ͮ͐̌͏̪̦͓̣ ̽̇ͫ҉̸͕̻͙͖̮̹ͅN̡̥̭͖͙ͮ͊͡
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Free Peasants of Fisdnar
  • Game nicks: Froyo The Wizard
  • IRC nick: #FreeArys2012
« Reply #12 on: August 14, 2013, 11:27:42 pm »
First off, please try and use proper punctuation and grammar, it will make your posts much easier to read.

In your defense you say that you teamkilled Madking as retaliation for being TKed previously by an RoR member, however revenge teamkills are not acceptable, and even then it was not Madking who TKed you, but RoR_Thryn whom you did not report at the time. Since you have two prior teamkilling bans on record I'm issuing a 24 hour ban this time. The lesson here is remember that other players might not appreciate your affection as much as others.

Remember to post in my admin feedback thread.