Author Topic: Wolves point of view  (Read 13227 times)

Offline Larvae

• Count
  • Renown: 233
  • Infamy: 33
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Barabe
  • Game nicks: Barabe_Larvae
Re: Wolves point of view
« Reply #90 on: July 18, 2013, 09:44:21 pm »
+1
Ghehe 90th generation predecessor :P I'm talking about what caused the previous war, the one you use as your reason to attack us  :wink:
Whatsup with wolves btw? I know you are relatively young, but you all dive in as a pack of hormone driven aggressive 12 year olds into the adult section of the videostore...
Ease up, its a game  :wink:

Whats funny about the 90th generation?
What is the problem , Who say how old u gotta be to play this game?is there some rule?

Dont try to be the almighty wise guy,u arent...
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

- Through actions,a man becomes a hero. - Through death,a hero becomes a legend. - Through time,a legend becomes a myth. - And by learning from the myth,a man takes action -

Offline SirCymro_Crusader

• King
  • Renown: 1095
  • Infamy: 134
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: July 18, 2013, 10:11:13 pm »
+1
lol,a war dont start with the first battle? how stupid are u ? ofc,attack me twice and then maybe when i ask u it could be a war,otherwise it would be a kind of clanmatch or what?

you are one of those, who are blaming the 90th generation for that what their "predecessor" did, like a jew asking for compensation!

Thats now like a new clan,new leader,nearly everything new,but u butthurt have still ur old ideas in ur head!

Offline Tibe

• King
  • Renown: 1335
  • Infamy: 287
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: July 19, 2013, 07:37:34 am »
Uhh, didnt even know diplomacysection was this entertaining. Havent checked this section over a year now cause they kept issuing warnings every time i posted something. Also you kept writing "mercs" *cough* i think you forgot to mention half of the faction there mate.  :D

Offline Blueberry Muffin

• Marshall
  • Renown: 749
  • Infamy: 119
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: July 19, 2013, 08:26:54 am »
Im not sure if anders posts are funnier to read than cicero and ginger having an argument.

I mean seriously dude, you have not the slightest clue about Mercenaries as a clan. At least the Wolves have some kind of grievance with us, but have nothing to base your argument on. You are just talking shit mate. 99% of EU players would tell you that Mercs are a clan of decent, active and (for the most part) friendly players. Stick to judging things on your 'side of the pond', at least you might know what you are talking about then.

Also, before I quit strategus participation and management, I was privy to the reason for declaring war on Wolves and I didnt see the actual reason posted on this thread.
Lizard_Man: Fuck all that! Rather buy me 4 cans of Stella..
Cymro: Wife beater stella
Lizard_Man: It'll get ya drunk! You'll be fucking fat girls in no time! You might even fight a nigga or two! Mmmm-mmm, bitch!

Offline Niemand

• Count
  • Renown: 210
  • Infamy: 368
  • cRPG Player
  • When have I ever given a fuck?
    • View Profile
    • echstreme.designs
  • Faction: Strat: NPC
  • Game nicks: GSU_GlaucomysDragon
« Reply #94 on: July 19, 2013, 08:35:21 am »
Uhh, didnt even know diplomacysection was this entertaining. Havent checked this section over a year now cause they kept issuing warnings every time i posted something. Also you kept writing "mercs" *cough* i think you forgot to mention half of the faction there mate.  :D
Deserters don't count. They are mere marionettes for Mercs. Marionettes with shorter strings then those of Bros. The strings of Blackfist are already cut, I guess.

And Muffin? Go and eat yourself.
Strategus-Faction: NPC. (More informations via Mail. Include your Username or mail-adress for response.)
Phase/Stage #1: Max-amount of Goods: 50. | Max-Troops: 200.

Offline Tibe

• King
  • Renown: 1335
  • Infamy: 287
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: July 19, 2013, 09:41:29 am »
Deserters don't count. They are mere marionettes for Mercs. Marionettes with shorter strings then those of Bros. The strings of Blackfist are already cut, I guess.
Fair enough.

Offline GRANDMOM

• Marshall
  • Renown: 920
  • Infamy: 140
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: GRANDMOM
« Reply #96 on: July 19, 2013, 09:50:26 am »
+2
Im not sure if anders posts are funnier to read than cicero and ginger having an argument.

I mean seriously dude, you have not the slightest clue about Mercenaries as a clan. At least the Wolves have some kind of grievance with us, but have nothing to base your argument on. You are just talking shit mate. 99% of EU players would tell you that Mercs are a clan of decent, active and (for the most part) friendly players. Stick to judging things on your 'side of the pond', at least you might know what you are talking about then.

Also, before I quit strategus participation and management, I was privy to the reason for declaring war on Wolves and I didnt see the actual reason posted on this thread.

Im sure that most mercs are good guys, its just that, noone else seem to notice this :)

We're working on something cooler than a blog.

Offline DaveUKR

• Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 1456
  • Infamy: 242
  • cRPG Player
  • Small rain lays great dust
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: July 19, 2013, 11:08:07 am »
+1
Breaking words thing has started with DaveUKR's camp on a mountain that is in the left of Reyvadin! After that, they tried to send an army to the south in our lands. So, yea I choose my words carefully. Thanks

(click to show/hide)

Dude, I stayed there months already by the moment you made an agreement. I had 1 troop, 0 items and I wasn't reporting information around it or anything. I simply didn't play and didn't give a single heck about Strategus. You also have a very short memory and you completely forgot how I managed to save your southern fiefs and gave away my own fief for 1 of yours at the very beginning of this Strategus, when I was building Dhirim area alone (noone of Mercs wanted to help me there initially, it was completely my initiative). Ozan and Erebosaither sweared to be friends with me forever. And then your clan attacks my 1 man army, standing on the mountain for a couple of months. Did I break any word I gave to you? It is all about greed, first Kinngrimm's and then yours.

Also, I don't know why Grandmom is trying to make white out of black. Who if not you would know Kinngrimm's plans to start this war against Mercs particularly? But he wanted all the clans there to participate: provoke Mercs to attack (closing borders around Mercs' territory to completely block trading routes) while the rest of their allies are busy with Druzhina. Kinngrimm knew all the plans of CA and Coalition to attack Druzhina, that's why he wasn't going to help there. And instead he made this plan.

That's one of the reasons I hate playing Strategus. It's better to watch than to play it.

Offline Abay

• Count
  • Renown: 267
  • Infamy: 183
  • cRPG Player
  • Steam: badbreaking
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kapikulu
  • Game nicks: Kapikulu_Abay
« Reply #98 on: July 19, 2013, 06:51:02 pm »
Dude, I stayed there months already by the moment you made an agreement. I had 1 troop, 0 items and I wasn't reporting information around it or anything. I simply didn't play and didn't give a single heck about Strategus. You also have a very short memory and you completely forgot how I managed to save your southern fiefs and gave away my own fief for 1 of yours at the very beginning of this Strategus, when I was building Dhirim area alone (noone of Mercs wanted to help me there initially, it was completely my initiative). Ozan and Erebosaither sweared to be friends with me forever. And then your clan attacks my 1 man army, standing on the mountain for a couple of months. Did I break any word I gave to you? It is all about greed, first Kinngrimm's and then yours.
If you tell me something about first times of this strat version, I was in holiday and have no idea what you did guys together. Plus, it seems you didnt follow what happened without you between mercs and us. Plus, you are saying one man stay there with no purpose, so it must not be a big problem for you. Plus, like haboe and tyr did break their words and didnt care what you promised to ozan and erebo, I had right to ignore Ozan's and Erebo's promises to you!(you say they promised you something, didnt hear about it before!). And, why should I care your promises unless you respect your NAP between wolves and mercs!

what will happen next? you answer me answer you answer me answer you answer me answer you answer...

a reminder. What did happen to nocti in last time: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eqiq9lVE7YQ    :lol:    he will get it. poor mercs(not all, they get who I mean). small brains with huge mouths   :P
[17:48] <Vovka> thx chadz

Offline Zlisch_The_Butcher

• King
  • Renown: 1272
  • Infamy: 971
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Faction: Frisian Church of Mork The Goat God
  • Game nicks: Zlisch
  • IRC nick: IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #99 on: July 19, 2013, 08:39:02 pm »
+4

Also, I don't know why Grandmom is trying to make white out of black. Who if not you would know Kinngrimm's plans to start this war against Mercs particularly? But he wanted all the clans there to participate: provoke Mercs to attack (closing borders around Mercs' territory to completely block trading routes) while the rest of their allies are busy with Druzhina. Kinngrimm knew all the plans of CA and Coalition to attack Druzhina, that's why he wasn't going to help there. And instead he made this plan.

That's one of the reasons I hate playing Strategus. It's better to watch than to play it.
I talked with Kinngrimm a bit when I took Curin, I'll just state some things here, he complained about lack of merc fighting against UIF and was somewhat afraid of an incoming attack from you (this was a few months before your attack actually happened), as he obviously didn't trust you he didn't feel like spending any of his troops against UIF when you weren't spending all of yours, and he fully believed (and I agree with him here) that he did plenty more than you as at least he fought the Ottoman (who admittedly rolled over extremely easily), while you simply signed a neverending treaty with them after (according to him) having begged him to attack the Ottoman. And from what I understood from Kinngrimm he didn't really inform any of his members about any plans whatsoever, just gave instructions, ofc I'm not sure of this, never directly talked about it, but he gave that impression, and that impression was reinforced when his members seemed pretty unaware of a few deals when he left.
1H stab is the fastest, strongest and longest 1H animation. There's no reason NOT to use it in all instances. I don't know if it's OP, but it's boring. 1H used to be fun because you had a fast (left), long (right) and the most devastating attack (stab) and had to choose the best attack for each occasion.

Offline Larvae

• Count
  • Renown: 233
  • Infamy: 33
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Barabe
  • Game nicks: Barabe_Larvae
« Reply #100 on: July 20, 2013, 11:27:56 am »
+1
I talked with Kinngrimm a bit when I took Curin, I'll just state some things here, he complained about lack of merc fighting against UIF and was somewhat afraid of an incoming attack from you (this was a few months before your attack actually happened), as he obviously didn't trust you he didn't feel like spending any of his troops against UIF when you weren't spending all of yours, and he fully believed (and I agree with him here) that he did plenty more than you as at least he fought the Ottoman (who admittedly rolled over extremely easily), while you simply signed a neverending treaty with them after (according to him) having begged him to attack the Ottoman. And from what I understood from Kinngrimm he didn't really inform any of his members about any plans whatsoever, just gave instructions, ofc I'm not sure of this, never directly talked about it, but he gave that impression, and that impression was reinforced when his members seemed pretty unaware of a few deals when he left.

Ur right,no one had an idea what will be tomorrow,only orders from him.

- Through actions,a man becomes a hero. - Through death,a hero becomes a legend. - Through time,a legend becomes a myth. - And by learning from the myth,a man takes action -

Offline Niemand

• Count
  • Renown: 210
  • Infamy: 368
  • cRPG Player
  • When have I ever given a fuck?
    • View Profile
    • echstreme.designs
  • Faction: Strat: NPC
  • Game nicks: GSU_GlaucomysDragon
« Reply #101 on: July 20, 2013, 09:23:55 pm »
+1
Ur right,no one had an idea what will be tomorrow,only orders from him.
I was supposed to have an idea because he told me lots of stuff. lots about troop-movement, lots about diplomatic plans, lots about whatever. And he told that stuff to me, even after I told him "Kinngrimm! Stop telling me that, I am not able to remember the first numbers and locations after you told me the second." - So I guess he just did repeat it loudly for himself to be able to remember it all... while I was getting headaches from TMI.

Now I feel abused. :(

(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: July 20, 2013, 11:07:41 pm by Niemand »
Strategus-Faction: NPC. (More informations via Mail. Include your Username or mail-adress for response.)
Phase/Stage #1: Max-amount of Goods: 50. | Max-Troops: 200.

Offline Bjord

• Amateur heretic
  • King
  • Renown: 1328
  • Infamy: 1109
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • salty turks
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: July 20, 2013, 09:30:14 pm »
Then again, Kinngrimm never learned in school how to get to the point, so I'm pretty sure that didn't help. Combined with Niemand's slight retardation, of course.

It's so adorable reading people gloat about their great "leadership skills" in Strategus, though. It's almost like you think it's something other than a game. Maybe you should go outside once in a while and, I don't know, get some perspective? :lol:
When you stare into the abyss, the abyss stares back.

Offline Macropus

• King
  • Renown: 1668
  • Infamy: 296
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Macropus
« Reply #103 on: July 20, 2013, 09:45:03 pm »
Maybe you should go outside once in a while and, I don't know, get some perspective? :lol:
You Bjord sound suspicious since you came back here from the real world...  :?

Offline Bjord

• Amateur heretic
  • King
  • Renown: 1328
  • Infamy: 1109
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • salty turks
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: July 20, 2013, 09:47:00 pm »
You Bjord sound suspicious since you came back here from the real world...  :?

Step outside and it all won't be so suspicious anymore!
When you stare into the abyss, the abyss stares back.