Author Topic: Wolves point of view  (Read 13221 times)

Offline Tuetensuppe

• Event Manager
  • Renown: 1057
  • Infamy: 88
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries
  • Game nicks: Merc_Tuetensuppe Tojtensoup_throwing_spoons Merc_cry_me_a_soup
Re: Wolves point of view
« Reply #45 on: July 15, 2013, 10:56:11 pm »
after i read through it...

indeed, its a personal view, but a lot of "facts" are totally bs and as you said > a personal view! so may you should rethink your own view.. maybe only the half of it is really true and you are not the one and only who is right in evrything
*exept some things niemand pointed out(im glad to say that again after a long time)*

Teutensuppe will probably claim that it started when Kinngrimm was born....To the current Wolves - it started at this day.

- i never said that and i would never presume to say something like that...i reccomend you to read again what i posted
- you know a shit about me and the some other guys out of the past and about our role and what we have done for that clan, strategus and all that stuff, how much hours and argues and nervs we invested...
 it wasnt always only kinngrimm who kept that clan alive even if it was nearly dead and totally inactiv.
can you even name some of them? may i give you some names? franky, ulmarth, herezy, vagabound, wintersturm, highlandeur, snow, yaroslav ... maybe you should get some knowledge, before you arrogate the right to pass judgement on anyone...

and im not mad or something about that war...it gives us nice battles, exp and an e-penis, but about what im getting really angry is the way some guys try to act here like they are here for years and know the stuff and all the relations...you know only the half and the rest is build up by yourself

greetings

tuetenshit
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Quote from: Gnjus
yes thats the problem, no more nice clans, everyone acts like theyre the real thing but all are just greedy backstabbing arrogant sons of bitches

Offline Lizard_man

• Marshall
  • Renown: 717
  • Infamy: 153
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Merc_Lizard_man, Jinmenju
« Reply #46 on: July 15, 2013, 11:04:07 pm »
Grandmom really has nothing better going on in his life, sat at his computer with a stiffy for the past week because of a few wins in Strategus. Are all of these threads really necessary? Maybe you should concentrate on your homework, little boy...

Offline Haboe

• King
  • Renown: 1090
  • Infamy: 331
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Born with a shield on my back. Difficult birth.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Merc_Haboe
« Reply #47 on: July 15, 2013, 11:04:35 pm »
+3
I think that the whole assaulting team will only have one point of view for a while now:
(click to show/hide)

Offline Alimalia

• Noble
  • Renown: 22
  • Infamy: 1
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: July 15, 2013, 11:18:33 pm »
+4
I must say Tütensuppe, I know you already a little longer, but I would not put down yourself as a hero of the Wolves. Please do not be angry, but we all know what happened when the clan went under and what you continue to be driven. Me personally is the matter of Mercs, etc. Wolves matter. Most of you are always crazy when it comes to theme Strat. I want no attack of you. I am with the Wolves and that too a long time. I've never been really active, but I also knew Grimm chin, no matter what happened, I take my hat off to this man He was highly strategic Intiligent even if his life working outside of the PC. Now he has managed to escape the force of the Strat. There are at least 20 of you are consenting man I would very much recommend.
Wrote back to you and what Granny. This is the view of the Wolves, this is our and the view of many other players. Of course you do Mercs see it differently. you see yourself always different!

Offline Alimalia

• Noble
  • Renown: 22
  • Infamy: 1
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: July 15, 2013, 11:23:50 pm »
and sorry for my english, i hope you understand me :-)

Offline Tuetensuppe

• Event Manager
  • Renown: 1057
  • Infamy: 88
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Merc_Tuetensuppe Tojtensoup_throwing_spoons Merc_cry_me_a_soup
« Reply #50 on: July 15, 2013, 11:35:22 pm »
+1
I must say Tütensuppe, I know you already a little longer, but I would not put down yourself as a hero of the Wolves. Please do not be angry, but we all know what happened when the clan went under and what you continue to be driven. Me personally is the matter of Mercs, etc. Wolves matter. Most of you are always crazy when it comes to theme Strat. I want no attack of you. I am with the Wolves and that too a long time. I've never been really active, but I also knew Grimm chin, no matter what happened, I take my hat off to this man He was highly strategic Intiligent even if his life working outside of the PC. Now he has managed to escape the force of the Strat. There are at least 20 of you are consenting man I would very much recommend.
Wrote back to you and what Granny. This is the view of the Wolves, this is our and the view of many other players. Of course you do Mercs see it differently. you see yourself always different!

im not arguing as a merc right now, im arguing for my own at the moment...for me as a still independent mind and as a former wolve...
i dont wanna "claim the hill like an hero"... all i wanna say is that some things your newer members are saying are totally wrong and hurting deep inside if you invested such a long time and that much energy for that clan and i know im not the only one who is thinking like that...
as i pointed out > im fine if some faction does a war against another faction, no matter how they are called...
im just getting angry if people ride roughshod over thing if they dont have any clue about it

out of that dicussion

greetings

tuetenshit

Quote from: Gnjus
yes thats the problem, no more nice clans, everyone acts like theyre the real thing but all are just greedy backstabbing arrogant sons of bitches

Offline Larvae

• Count
  • Renown: 233
  • Infamy: 33
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Barabe
  • Game nicks: Barabe_Larvae
« Reply #51 on: July 16, 2013, 12:52:06 am »
+7
Grandmom really has nothing better going on in his life, sat at his computer with a stiffy for the past week because of a few wins in Strategus. Are all of these threads really necessary? Maybe you should concentrate on your homework, little boy...

he has family and this is his hobby,u dont have hobbys? RL is more important and his homework is already done,so take care about ur own things ^^

- Through actions,a man becomes a hero. - Through death,a hero becomes a legend. - Through time,a legend becomes a myth. - And by learning from the myth,a man takes action -

Offline Bittersteel

• Marshall
  • Renown: 919
  • Infamy: 199
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Burg Créme
  • Game nicks: Tybalt_von_Krems, Lennart_Bladh
  • IRC nick: Bittersteel
« Reply #52 on: July 16, 2013, 03:22:06 am »
Why do you guys care about haboe's and tyr's words? They promise today and break it tomorrow. They are only pretty little liers. Just ignore, act like they dont exist! Believe me, it works  :lol:

Correct me if i'm wrong as i've only scrolled around this forum looking. Judging.

But wasn't it you that broke the peace offer that all partners had agreed on and attacked Mercs? If so, you should truly choose your words carefully.

Offline Gawin

• Count
  • Renown: 192
  • Infamy: 31
  • cRPG Player
  • My pic ^^
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Gawin, Fallen_SantaRudloph, PR_Red_Ranger the leader of the power rangers
« Reply #53 on: July 16, 2013, 05:02:21 am »
NOBODY CARES

Offline Abay

• Count
  • Renown: 267
  • Infamy: 183
  • cRPG Player
  • Steam: badbreaking
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kapikulu
  • Game nicks: Kapikulu_Abay
« Reply #54 on: July 16, 2013, 10:21:08 am »
But wasn't it you that broke the peace offer that all partners had agreed on and attacked Mercs? If so, you should truly choose your words carefully.
Breaking words thing has started with DaveUKR's camp on a mountain that is in the left of Reyvadin! After that, they tried to send an army to the south in our lands. So, yea I choose my words carefully. Thanks

(click to show/hide)
[17:48] <Vovka> thx chadz

Offline Tyr_

• Earl
  • Renown: 445
  • Infamy: 134
  • cRPG Player
  • Suum cuique
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Merc_Tyr; Merc_Nemo; Caesar_Salad
  • IRC nick: Tyr_
« Reply #55 on: July 16, 2013, 02:11:54 pm »
Oh man abay, you are the new cicero, mad turk is mad  :mrgreen: eat less pork before you turn into one! The pact i made with kapi is to "shout" at my members when they make a joke about how many tk's it takes to get accepted into crapi  :wink:
« Last Edit: July 16, 2013, 05:39:32 pm by Tyr_ »

Offline Niemand

• Count
  • Renown: 210
  • Infamy: 368
  • cRPG Player
  • When have I ever given a fuck?
    • View Profile
    • echstreme.designs
  • Faction: Strat: NPC
  • Game nicks: GSU_GlaucomysDragon
« Reply #56 on: July 16, 2013, 04:37:53 pm »
+1
I must say Tütensuppe, I know you already a little longer, but I would not put down yourself as a hero of the Wolves. Please do not be angry

Suppe is never angry. Hes always "disappointed". Very disappointed... :'(
And I dont know ANYONE who gives a fuck. :D
Strategus-Faction: NPC. (More informations via Mail. Include your Username or mail-adress for response.)
Phase/Stage #1: Max-amount of Goods: 50. | Max-Troops: 200.

Offline Bittersteel

• Marshall
  • Renown: 919
  • Infamy: 199
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Burg Créme
  • Game nicks: Tybalt_von_Krems, Lennart_Bladh
  • IRC nick: Bittersteel
« Reply #57 on: July 16, 2013, 05:40:47 pm »
+1
Crapikulu downvoting my post?

(click to show/hide)

Breaking words thing has started with DaveUKR's camp on a mountain that is in the left of Reyvadin! After that, they tried to send an army to the south in our lands. So, yea I choose my words carefully. Thanks

(click to show/hide)

That gotta be the most stupid thing i've ever heard. An army of one person camps on a mountain near your city, and you start a war because of it? Just out of curiosity, how did you know it was gonna enter your lands? And even if they went trough your land, any clever person would let it go cause as i remember 'The partner that breaks the peace will be wiped' You risk that because of an army looking your way and a lonely man top of a mountain?

(click to show/hide)

Offline Abay

• Count
  • Renown: 267
  • Infamy: 183
  • cRPG Player
  • Steam: badbreaking
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kapikulu
  • Game nicks: Kapikulu_Abay
« Reply #58 on: July 16, 2013, 08:27:51 pm »
+1
Crapikulu downvoting my post?

(click to show/hide)

That gotta be the most stupid thing i've ever heard. An army of one person camps on a mountain near your city, and you start a war because of it? Just out of curiosity, how did you know it was gonna enter your lands? And even if they went trough your land, any clever person would let it go cause as i remember 'The partner that breaks the peace will be wiped' You risk that because of an army looking your way and a lonely man top of a mountain?

(click to show/hide)
Seems you mixed 1 old and 1 new agreement to eachothers and prepared a good salad for me, nice! I wont spend more time here with you! If you need the truth, you better find me in ts and hear what you want from me!

(click to show/hide)
[17:48] <Vovka> thx chadz

Offline Niemand

• Count
  • Renown: 210
  • Infamy: 368
  • cRPG Player
  • When have I ever given a fuck?
    • View Profile
    • echstreme.designs
  • Faction: Strat: NPC
  • Game nicks: GSU_GlaucomysDragon
« Reply #59 on: July 17, 2013, 07:21:16 pm »
Shitmovie! I want my money back! :O
Strategus-Faction: NPC. (More informations via Mail. Include your Username or mail-adress for response.)
Phase/Stage #1: Max-amount of Goods: 50. | Max-Troops: 200.