Author Topic: Wolves point of view  (Read 13225 times)

Offline woody

• Earl
  • Renown: 407
  • Infamy: 138
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Woody, Weebo, Wreky
Re: Wolves point of view
« Reply #30 on: July 15, 2013, 03:40:05 pm »
+3
Regarding the current war see below, the first war was steel alliance then mercs on us.

Kapis first, then mercs on Cotgs which to be fair was smoothed over, then us.

So yeah we blew the peace apart for the reasons grandmom gave, and now the coalition etc are gunning for us but even if/when we get wiped we'll put up a fight and have some fun.

Now some flame:

Found a clip of Haboe on U Tube regarding current war progress http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yfAeMtcURg0
« Last Edit: July 15, 2013, 03:43:38 pm by woody »

Offline GRANDMOM

• Marshall
  • Renown: 920
  • Infamy: 140
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: GRANDMOM
« Reply #31 on: July 15, 2013, 04:16:02 pm »
Found a clip of Haboe on U Tube regarding current war progress http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yfAeMtcURg0

Hahahahah, I actually remember this guy from the war in Iraq - Chemical Ali was it?
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

We're working on something cooler than a blog.

Offline Larvae

• Count
  • Renown: 233
  • Infamy: 33
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Barabe
  • Game nicks: Barabe_Larvae
« Reply #32 on: July 15, 2013, 04:17:04 pm »
nice u tube link :D

- Through actions,a man becomes a hero. - Through death,a hero becomes a legend. - Through time,a legend becomes a myth. - And by learning from the myth,a man takes action -

Offline Vovka

• King
  • Renown: 1174
  • Infamy: 240
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Druzhina
  • Game nicks: Druzhina_Vovka
  • IRC nick: Vovka
« Reply #33 on: July 15, 2013, 04:35:57 pm »
So yeah we blew the peace apart for the reasons grandmom gave, and now the coalition etc are gunning for us but even if/when we get wiped we'll put up a fight and have some fun.
sad (( no drama here  :evil:

Offline Casimir

• King
  • Renown: 1756
  • Infamy: 271
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The Dashing Templar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Templar
  • Game nicks: Templar_Casimir
  • IRC nick: Casimir
« Reply #34 on: July 15, 2013, 05:11:13 pm »
It's ok vovka we can make sweet desert drama together if you like.
Turtles

Offline GRANDMOM

• Marshall
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 15, 2013, 05:31:44 pm »
+1
Hear hear, the lovely fief of Udinidad is open for a clan wanting it, it has seaview and lovely fishing oppurtunities.

If this sounds interessting, send a personal application to me and we will see if u will be the lucky one getting it.

NA-clans are welcome to apply aswell for the nice trading, S/D included in the deal and you dont need to do anything in return.

Udiniad
Population: 137
Owner: Wolves_Toledo
Army: 0
Gold: 0
Price: 8
S&D: 5888

Offline Niemand

• Count
  • Renown: 210
  • Infamy: 368
  • cRPG Player
  • When have I ever given a fuck?
    • View Profile
    • echstreme.designs
  • Faction: Strat: NPC
  • Game nicks: GSU_GlaucomysDragon
« Reply #36 on: July 15, 2013, 05:37:59 pm »
May I have the word? No? Well, you will give it to me anyways, if you dont want your ears to bleed. ;)

So the thing behind the scenes was the following (believe it or not, I dont care):
Kinngrimm left because Strat was too much stress for him (the same thing happened in last strat - but this time he at least explained himself. That was in the same time when Bromance-Hood declared themselves as traitors and the war started (what was kinda my doing, since I attacked a Merc-tradermoron that did pass the green lands - factionless and unannounced. :D). Then it had to happen fast, Gramps and Overload had to organize everything anew. Bros did trade the Tihr area to me before they left and I was stuck in Crappykewloo-area until HRG forced peace in the Snowlands. Wolves mainly didnt want the peace, except for a few - I wanted to etablish a bit trading first... CotgS bought Tihr from Greys and then the war broke loose again.

I, as somebody who knows kinngrimm personally (and maybe as one of the last people who still has him in steam), can assure you that he is not pulling Strat-Strings. Last message I got from him was "Didnt play any MMOs since 3 months... quit smoking since three weeks, listening to radioplays..." This is none of your business, but just to let you know: Sexygrimm is really only active in his RL. All planning is done by the new alphas of the wolves, a bit by me.

And my opinion about the war? I dont care. I can have peace, I can have war, I can masturbate and I can sing a song (but I shouldnt, my voice isnt made for singing). War simply means that the whole community will have some more fun and Strat won't be ending that soon.

Oh and to make something about Kinnygrimmy<3 clear: The plan was for us to take turns on attacking Tihr and the faction that gets it keeps it. So... as woody stated before: the CFA (whats left of it) was driven into joining Arms with the Gay Order. - Do not blame us for this. Blame yourself, dear HRG. Next time just let us fight Mercs without interfering and you would get a bigger and stronger faction on your side - either mercs or wolves. The thing that happened now is that both sides (east and west) are nearly even again.

So, my dear cRPG-Community... you better shut the fuck up with your shit about Kinngrimm... you shall not talk bad about the dead!
Strategus-Faction: NPC. (More informations via Mail. Include your Username or mail-adress for response.)
Phase/Stage #1: Max-amount of Goods: 50. | Max-Troops: 200.

Offline Latvian

• King
  • Renown: 1494
  • Infamy: 379
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • с̴͎͖͈͟͠ͅу̷̸̻̣͇͚̫͎͇̩̟̖̪͇̯к̀́͠͞҉͎͚͎а̰̤͕̱͔̬͖̟̺͍͎́͞ ̸͝
    • View Profile
  • Faction: one and only DESERTERS
  • Game nicks: u know its me when you see me
« Reply #37 on: July 15, 2013, 06:03:34 pm »
http://c-rpg.net/index.php?page=strategusbattlesupcoming#!?page=strategusinfobattledetail&id=4433  now that is just low attacking poor idzo like 4th time? you dont even let poor croat return home, not even mentioning he always has super low count of troops.
people are like potatoes, they come in different shapes and sizes and they all are beautifull
masturbating while looking in a mirror isnt wrong unless its the rear view mirror and you are driving a school buss.

it doesnt matter if you are happiest person or an unfortunate weeper, a powerfull beast or a terrifying creature. we are all equal, in the eyes of the reaper.

Offline Strudog

• Marshall
  • Renown: 922
  • Infamy: 361
  • A Dog
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Britfag
  • Game nicks: Strudog
« Reply #38 on: July 15, 2013, 06:05:08 pm »
They have to make sure they win Latvian, because they lost 600 plate guys to peasants
This is the internet.
Men are men
Women are men
Little girls are FBI agents.
Those are the rules no?

Offline BASNAK

• King
  • Renown: 1349
  • Infamy: 170
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: MolonLave_Garlic
« Reply #39 on: July 15, 2013, 06:25:13 pm »
+8
http://c-rpg.net/index.php?page=strategusbattlesupcoming#!?page=strategusinfobattledetail&id=4433  now that is just low attacking poor idzo like 4th time? you dont even let poor croat return home, not even mentioning he always has super low count of troops.

By keeping Idzo immobilized, Idzo will not be able to withdraw troops from Jeirbe castle and reinforce other places with Jeribe troops, which in my opinion sounds like a valid strategic move.

Offline Perverz

• Earl
  • Renown: 381
  • Infamy: 180
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Barabe_Perverz
« Reply #40 on: July 15, 2013, 09:11:13 pm »
+4
i didnt read anything since i get dizzy when i try to get focus on one letter....i will keep enjoy in my beer and light my 3th joint..... have a fun guys :*
BARABE:
those without the necessary properties of good in human society, coarse, vulgar and violent man, scumbags

Offline GRANDMOM

• Marshall
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 15, 2013, 10:10:51 pm »
+1
What are we doing guys......we should all be at perz place  :?

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
  • Renown: 1049
  • Infamy: 651
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Man, I still play this shit?
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Anders_Astralis
« Reply #42 on: July 15, 2013, 10:44:00 pm »
+1
They have to make sure they win Latvian, because they lost 600 plate guys to peasants

God, you EU's whine like shit.  Did it already on the NA side. Armed with CUDGELS only and we killed 750  heavy kuyak HoC's. And we fought to the end.
http://c-rpg.net/index.php?page=strategusbattlesarchive#!?page=strategusinfobattledetail&id=1836

It's not hard to kill the enemy once you can steal their weapons :twisted:

Offline Abay

• Count
  • Renown: 267
  • Infamy: 183
  • cRPG Player
  • Steam: badbreaking
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kapikulu
  • Game nicks: Kapikulu_Abay
« Reply #43 on: July 15, 2013, 10:48:14 pm »
+2
Why do you guys care about haboe's and tyr's words? They promise today and break it tomorrow. They are only pretty little liers. Just ignore, act like they dont exist! Believe me, it works  :lol:
[17:48] <Vovka> thx chadz

Offline Strudog

• Marshall
  • Renown: 922
  • Infamy: 361
  • A Dog
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Britfag
  • Game nicks: Strudog