Author Topic: Ban for Lode Runner  (Read 329 times)

Offline Porthos

• Marshall
  • Renown: 779
  • Infamy: 84
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • The February Patch Survivor
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Hello Kitty Clan (aka 'Clan For Fun')
  • Game nicks: Porthos_Woodstock, InvasionOfGiganticLANDCRABS, Random_Nobody, cRPG_Addict and many more
Ban for Lode Runner
« on: June 19, 2013, 05:42:11 pm »
Here we go. It is a request to ban a person (i think it is a one person who made some alts in a case to have some griefing fun) with a name of RDI_1erEsc_Elv_Sillisanes or Schlappi707. This person tried to ruin the game for attackers. Firstly this douche under the name of RDI_1erEsc_Elv_Sillisanes just ran onto the stairs while it was lying on the ground in the way when his teammates were unable to raise it. Then he was warned or asked to leave the ladder but he is not. So as far as there were no admins attackers decided to resolve this problem by killing the griefer. And they did. A player under the name of Lyrada has made the final blow and killed him. Somebody started a poll to kick the griefer and succeeded. It was a kind of usual happening since we might have some new players that don't know that it is forbidden to run or stand on the lying stairs. So there was nothing to screenshot i thought. But then RDI_1erEsc_Elv_Sillisanes popped up again with a poll to kick Lyrada as she killed him for a ladderrunning. So there is my first screenshot since I figured out that there is something wrong with that guy:
1 - Result of poll to kick a griefer and his own ragepoll:
(click to show/hide)
2 - Result of his ragepoll:
(click to show/hide)
While all this was happening the next round started. And once again somebody with the same banner did the same thing. Now he's name was Schlappi707. He just stood on the ladder with no chance to raise it. Some screens:
3 - Man just standing still:
(click to show/hide)
4 - And still standing (his name caught):
(click to show/hide)
5 - Finally he is taken off from the ladder but now he just attacking me. And somebody made a poll to kick him (as you can see the round time counter shows 5:56 and ladder still continues to lie on the surface...):
(click to show/hide)
So now I am killed him and finally the ladder was upped. And the final screen of the poll results:
(click to show/hide)
By the way attackers were able to capture the flag in both cases. So it means that this griefer had suffered a major fail twice. But at the same time this is the worst douche action i ever seen here and I think he deserves something more than usual 1-3d ban. Anyway I hope that it will be my first and last ban request. Cheers.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
<=== thanks to Tiny_Glancer <3 (never click on that image)
I'm not sure if ships are ingame
You Can't Kill Me

Offline Erzengel

• Marshall
  • Renown: 769
  • Infamy: 214
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Norse_Erzengel
Re: Ban for Lode Runner
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2013, 07:13:57 pm »
He is a new player. He gets a warning. I guess he didn't understand that you can't stand on ladders and was surprised by the poll/teamhits.