Author Topic: Ban Request: Hospitallar_Fonsi  (Read 1064 times)

Offline Allers

• Count
  • Renown: 292
  • Infamy: 134
  • cRPG Player
  • Ca$hville
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Ca$hville Records, Ruff Ryders
  • Game nicks: Allers, Young Buck, DMX
  • IRC nick: Allers
Re: Ban Request: Hospitallar_Fonsi
« Reply #15 on: June 03, 2013, 07:10:54 pm »
no, i didn't come to troll. I was there - hence i'm a witness. I'm allowed to post here. What i'm trying to say here is that you where intentionally "trolling" yourself and probably ran infront of his weapon on purpose. I'd also like to point out (since jack brought it up) that he knew it wasn't a new player... Infact we knew it was allers being a dick on another character.

No i literally made the character 30 minutes prior to this incident. It was impossible for you to know it was me until I made this ban thread so good try

I find it funny how the only people posting against me are other hospitallars
Ca$hville 615

Offline MrShine

• Ragdoll Basher
  • King
  • Renown: 1156
  • Infamy: 193
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Fear the stache
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: MrShine
Re: Ban Request: Hospitallar_Fonsi
« Reply #16 on: June 03, 2013, 07:43:43 pm »
Logs seem fairly indecisive.  A few admins were on with no action being taken, and based on the screenshot it's hard to prove it's intentional since it's mid-round w/ fighting going on.  Hospitaller_Fonsi has a clean ban history, so I'm going to give him the benefit of the doubt.

Fonsi it's possible I'm letting you get away with one, since it sounds like Allers was aggravating you & it could have been an intentional TK out of frustration.  Please be mindful of teamwounds in the future, intentional or otherwise. 

No ban for now, locking thread.
Holy crap I have a youtube gaming channel! https://www.youtube.com/user/MrShine12345