Author Topic: Reduce my ban - The_Last_Kansan  (Read 717 times)

Offline Seadle

• Baron
  • Renown: 96
  • Infamy: 6
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Sloths
  • Game nicks: Seadle
  • IRC nick: Seadle
Reduce my ban - The_Last_Kansan
« on: May 29, 2013, 01:34:10 pm »
I was playin on na1 at 6:00-6:29 and I was banned by  Arousyag, havin some troll fun playing my thrower(accidentally hitting teammates in melee then saying "Always Take The Shot")I knew there was an admin, but too be fair  Arousyag didn't warn me or even kick me to make me stop; I threw 1 war dart in a teammate's chest and I was banned for 12 hrs, I think this is a little much. I just want my ban reduced or removed. Thanks - Sorry for the team would to the peasant archer - anyone that was there can verify that I had the most kills on the server at the time 13:1, 1 TK during melee(hit someone in the head with a lance) that was the only TK that had happened that map and I think there were none last map, cept for killing a teammates horse from spawn by throwing a lance into the air. There was no reason for a ban, when a warning would've stopped all the problems.

- Seadle Hero of DKTC
« Last Edit: May 29, 2013, 01:58:33 pm by Seadle »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

LOL U MAD my old friendOT ?? 1V1 ME ANY SERVER ANY DAY, SAME RESULT KIDDO, UR COMPLETE AND UDDER DESTRUKTION!! I EFFORDLESSLY DESTROY U WITH PING CHAMBER AND EPIK FEINTS SO FUCK OFF !!

Offline Sparvico

• Marshall
  • Renown: 976
  • Infamy: 174
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Steam ID: Sparvico
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mossbacks
  • Game nicks: Sparvico et al.
Re: Reduce my ban - The_Last_Kansan
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2013, 01:50:08 pm »
Nevermind the two times you tk'd my horse previously, right? (also it was Arousyag)
Mossback_Westwood: "I swear 2 my semitic God if you give me this bundle of sticks's address I'll cut off his ear and eat it"

Offline Seadle

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2013, 01:59:39 pm »
Nevermind the two times you tk'd my horse previously, right? (also it was Arousyag)
Since one was on accident being that I threw a lance from spawn(spawned with 6:08 remaining) and the other being more than 2 hours earlier. Shut your mouth Sparvico, kthxbai. (Also I did that because you enjoy running me over constantly right after spawn taking health away; I'm always wearing light armor and have 0 IF, and I didn't need to lose all my health to a shit stain ally AGAIN)
« Last Edit: May 29, 2013, 02:08:29 pm by Seadle »

LOL U MAD my old friendOT ?? 1V1 ME ANY SERVER ANY DAY, SAME RESULT KIDDO, UR COMPLETE AND UDDER DESTRUKTION!! I EFFORDLESSLY DESTROY U WITH PING CHAMBER AND EPIK FEINTS SO FUCK OFF !!

Offline Seadle

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2013, 02:03:58 pm »
Double post, s0z.

Offline LordLargos

• Count
  • Renown: 279
  • Infamy: 43
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Hounds of Chulainn (Lord,X-Champion)
  • Game nicks: Largos the Weaboo Wrangler, HoC Lord Largos
« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2013, 04:47:24 pm »
By the time an admin looks at this your ban will be over. I don't why you even made an unban request.
Well, this doesn't look good for you. Four team kills - definitely intentional, Appeared to be afk more than once in the video.Also kicking people off of walls is grieving! don't do it.... but ill let you off with a warning this time, only because I don't like largos anyway.

Offline Muki

• Earl
  • Renown: 455
  • Infamy: 78
  • cRPG Player
  • 偽善正義
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Exile
  • Game nicks: Muki
  • IRC nick: Muki, Muki39
« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2013, 03:14:22 am »
Ban has expired locking thread

As a volunteer admin I clearly have no life and live only to eradicate all fun and enjoyment from the game. Your tears of rage are all the payment I need.
Yes I drew most of my avatars