Author Topic: [BAN] Templar_DareDevil  (Read 4896 times)

Offline Erzengel

• Marshall
  • Renown: 769
  • Infamy: 214
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Norse_Erzengel
Re: [BAN] Templar_DareDevil
« Reply #15 on: May 28, 2013, 03:13:11 pm »
Please stop spamming/insulting each other. I will leave this topic for an admin who can check the logs.

Offline Micah

• Duke
  • Renown: 539
  • Infamy: 114
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Burg Krems
  • Game nicks: Micah_Senpai_von_Krems Glance_the_Useless_von_Krems Arielle_the_little_Mermaid
« Reply #16 on: May 28, 2013, 03:20:35 pm »
im sorry for my choice of words .. i really have a hard time to cover my feelings about this case since its touching something that bothers me about this community for a long time  :(
I am writing long winded essays in shitty english.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline pepejul

• Master-At-Arms
  • King
  • Renown: 1611
  • Infamy: 495
  • cRPG Player Madam Black Queen
  • PEPE INSIDE
    • View Profile
    • http://alkislarlayasiyorum.com/icerik/60166/pepee-pepee-cok-uzuluyor
  • Faction: Pecores / Krems / hobo in the heart forever
  • Game nicks: something with PEPE inside
  • IRC nick: Pepejul
« Reply #17 on: May 28, 2013, 05:25:11 pm »
Even I love you Micah, I support Jarlek.... nothing is worst than TK on purpose... ban is deserved in this case i think...

OMG I M SPAMMING IN BANTHREAD SECTION !!!!  :shock: :shock: :shock:
I LOVE YOU, ADMINS !

Offline SirCymro_Crusader

• King
  • Renown: 1095
  • Infamy: 134
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 28, 2013, 06:57:19 pm »
No abuse of in-game chat (racism, insulting, griefing...)

From official server rules, i would say your abuse would come under this and would thus nullify any claim you have of a ban towards daredevil

Offline Micah

• Duke
  • Renown: 539
  • Infamy: 114
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Burg Krems
  • Game nicks: Micah_Senpai_von_Krems Glance_the_Useless_von_Krems Arielle_the_little_Mermaid
« Reply #19 on: May 28, 2013, 07:19:49 pm »
.... nothing is worst than TK on purpose...
so wrong my dear pepe ... didnt think your vision about things is that small  :(
(click to show/hide)

... but i take it as just a nice spam post , so its fine ... love you too PEPE OUI  :lol:
« Last Edit: May 28, 2013, 07:29:08 pm by Micah »
I am writing long winded essays in shitty english.

Offline Kalp

• Marshall
  • Renown: 750
  • Infamy: 253
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Form ranks, you maggots!
    • View Profile
    • Kahhhaaargaar!!! Uuurrr!!!
  • Faction: Grey Order
  • Game nicks: Kalp_the_Grey
  • IRC nick: Kalp
« Reply #20 on: May 28, 2013, 07:30:27 pm »
From official server rules, i would say your abuse would come under this and would thus nullify any claim you have of a ban towards daredevil
From screen I see that Daredevil insult him too in polish language so your nullify is negated :P

"cpunie ty morda w kubeł balasie" - shut up you white junkie (something like that)
« Last Edit: May 28, 2013, 07:34:41 pm by Kalp »
The goal of Strategus battles shouldnt be to deprive your enemies of players, but to have full roster both sides and have the gear/tactics/strategy win the day rather than lack of merc support.

Offline bredeus

• Earl
  • Renown: 392
  • Infamy: 85
  • there must be Peace
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Templars since 1096 AD
  • Game nicks: Templar_Brede
  • IRC nick: Brede
« Reply #21 on: May 28, 2013, 07:39:42 pm »
Since Daredevil will not response here I as a guy who recruited him to the Holy Order am responsible for answering. I am aware that Daredevil was in Grey Order I am also aware that his son is still in Grey Order. I dont see a problem in it it is only a game for normal people. What I do not understand is contantly tries made by grey order  to make him quit Knight templar and rejoin Grey orders. This tries includes attempts to intimidate him by baning on GO ts without any reason, constantly personal attack to him/ his mother and etc. on crpg servers. This is normal situaltion and normal people do not use that methods! In my country that kind of behave can even be prosecuted (stalking, intimidation) so I would like to warn that the next one will be taken seriously.

Offline Jarlek

• King
  • Renown: 1173
  • Infamy: 307
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The walking wiki
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jarlek_The_Blue, Jarla, Jarlen, Jarler, Jarlec, Jarled OH GOD ALL THESE ALTS
  • IRC nick: Jarlek
« Reply #22 on: May 28, 2013, 07:58:34 pm »
From screen I see that Daredevil insult him too in polish language so your nullify is negated :P

"cpunie ty morda w kubeł balasie" - shut up you white junkie (something like that)
My oh my, I didn't know that. Guess I'm adding racism to my ban request. Thanks for the help Kalp.

Since Daredevil will not response here I as a guy who recruited him to the Holy Order am responsible for answering. I am aware that Daredevil was in Grey Order I am also aware that his son is still in Grey Order. I dont see a problem in it it is only a game for normal people. What I do not understand is contantly tries made by grey order  to make him quit Knight templar and rejoin Grey orders. This tries includes attempts to intimidate him by baning on GO ts without any reason, constantly personal attack to him/ his mother and etc. on crpg servers. This is normal situaltion and normal people do not use that methods! In my country that kind of behave can even be prosecuted (stalking, intimidation) so I would like to warn that the next one will be taken seriously.
Bredeus. Wtf does this have to do with this ban request? I'm not in Grey, I've never met this Daredevil before and I don't give a fuck what clan he is in. Someone teamattacks me intentionally, I report them. If he has a problem with being stalked by greys, then he can make his own request about that.
This game isn't about being skillful as much as its about saying things in general chat that enrage people who then go to murder you but in their rage they make dumb mistakes which gets them killed.
In memory of Jarlek_zeh_Blue, ruler of Ilvia

Offline Erzengel

• Marshall
  • Renown: 769
  • Infamy: 214
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Norse_Erzengel
« Reply #23 on: May 28, 2013, 08:02:26 pm »
I will close this topic now and wait for another admin to answer...

Offline Thomek

• El Director
  • OKAM Developer
  • Renown: 1372
  • Infamy: 481
    • View Profile
    • Ninja Guide Wiki
  • Faction: Ninja_
  • Game nicks: Ninja_Thomek
« Reply #24 on: May 28, 2013, 10:44:50 pm »
Jarlek, if I was a bot I would ban daredevil a short while for teamattacking you.

However, I'm not. I'm here to interpret the rules to the best of my knowledge, and I think it is clear:

You broke the rules first by harassing him.

Something I have no problem understanding whatsoever because your admin chat spam with ME is bordering on harassment too.
(I have never experienced any problems with Daredevil on the contrary.)

Going to write here a ban request shows maximum asshattery on your part, so dear Jarlek:   (I don't even ban someone teamkilling me, if I honestly deserve it)

You get 2 days off cRPG. I suggest you use it to think about your in-game behaviour and try to be a bit more friendly in the future.
Mind you, creating ban requests by creating conflict with other players is the quickest way to get permabanned. Had I had more proof that this was your intent, you would have been.

Consider yourself lucky.

About Daredevil:
Daredevil gets a warning to NOT let himself be trolled into teamkilling again.

Scheduled Unban   30.05.2013 20:46:00

I'm not surprised:
(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: May 28, 2013, 11:42:44 pm by Thomek »

That Thomeck-delay-kicking bussiness is like that asshole-retard dude that fucks your sister sometimes.

Offline Jarlek

• King
  • Renown: 1173
  • Infamy: 307
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The walking wiki
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jarlek_The_Blue, Jarla, Jarlen, Jarler, Jarlec, Jarled OH GOD ALL THESE ALTS
  • IRC nick: Jarlek
« Reply #25 on: May 29, 2013, 12:58:50 am »

My oh my, I didn't know that. Guess I'm adding racism to my ban request. Thanks for the help Kalp.
Take a look on this in addition. Racism is racism, no matter what.

Thomek. I keep my trash talk to ingame stuff. How is calling people bad players harassment. As an archer fighting a guy in heavy armour and a bardiche that keeps backpedaling, why can't i make fun of him.

Yeah, I know I mock a lot of people in the game, but that's it. Mocking. I Don't do personal attacks, I don't grief them with in-game actions, and I do not use racism or the like, like daredevil did.

He could have mocked me back, he could have muted me or he could have just ignored it. He decided to th instead. Yet you still ban me and let him off with a warning for intentional teamhitting.

Just because I make fun of you ingame is not a valid reason for him to retaliate with teamhitting.

What exactly did I say, anyway? As you posted:
(click to show/hide)
So I call him an "S hero", what's wrong with that?
So I call him a "fucking 2h noob", what's wrong with that?
I tell others about how someone S keys a lot, what's wrong with that?
I say that the worst kiters in this game are 2handers, what's wrong with that?
And I then say that he is "crying in a corner", what's wrong with that? Maybe it's because you like to only look at one side, I dunno. But that was a reply to him whining in chat. Not long before he th me.

As for what I type in I chat: 99% of the time it's messages to the admins about people breaking the rules. Most admins (like erzengel) actually listens and responds to that. Yes, sometimes I come with unnecessary banter to them or you, but I stop when you ask me to. Every single time.
This game isn't about being skillful as much as its about saying things in general chat that enrage people who then go to murder you but in their rage they make dumb mistakes which gets them killed.
In memory of Jarlek_zeh_Blue, ruler of Ilvia

Offline Thomek

• El Director
  • OKAM Developer
  • Renown: 1372
  • Infamy: 481
    • View Profile
    • Ninja Guide Wiki
  • Faction: Ninja_
  • Game nicks: Ninja_Thomek
« Reply #26 on: May 29, 2013, 01:09:14 am »
Definition of HARASS (From Websters dictionary)

a : exhaust, fatigue
b (1) : to annoy persistently (2) : to create an unpleasant or hostile situation for especially by uninvited and unwelcome verbal or physical conduct

That Thomeck-delay-kicking bussiness is like that asshole-retard dude that fucks your sister sometimes.

Offline Herkkutatti666

• Duke
  • Renown: 585
  • Infamy: 285
  • cRPG Player
  • Rips pärs
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 29, 2013, 01:17:48 am »
what you did is like poking a bear with a stick untill it attacks and then you ask hunters to kill it for what it did.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2013, 01:27:13 am by Morso »

Offline zottlmarsch

• King
  • Renown: 1114
  • Infamy: 162
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Burg Krems (Founder)
  • Game nicks: Eberhart & Juta von Krems
  • IRC nick: Dan
« Reply #28 on: May 29, 2013, 01:24:47 am »
(click to show/hide)

Jesus, That's the most unrealistic looking Templar I ever saw....... :|

Sort it out please, my eyes hurt.

Offline Miwiw

• King
  • Renown: 1267
  • Infamy: 525
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: HRE
  • Game nicks: Miwiw
« Reply #29 on: May 29, 2013, 01:29:01 am »
By this example, there's more than one ban thread a day I could have opened during the last 2 years that concerns "harassement", if that's the thing you are to describe there, Thomek.
Usually that's called trolling and so many people do it and they would never be banned for it.
Miwiw_HRE - Two Handed
Trade with me