Author Topic: Mercing for FCC  (Read 6721 times)

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
Re: Mercing for FCC
« Reply #15 on: June 02, 2013, 07:15:09 am »
He really means sign up for free companies of calradia because he loves us.

http://c-rpg.net/index.php?page=battlesupcoming#!?page=battledetail&id=3889

Defense on a fun village
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline Keshian

• King
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 02, 2013, 08:05:17 am »
Very defensible village, be on the fun side of the battlefield not the "oh my god we are getting our asses kicked" side.

Offline GOBBLINKINGREATLEADER

• King
  • Renown: 1509
  • Infamy: 515
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Daruvian, GOBBLINKINGGREATLEADER
« Reply #17 on: June 02, 2013, 08:40:44 am »
+2
Very defensible village, be on the fun side of the battlefield not the "oh my god we are getting our asses kicked" side.

I know, right Kesh!?! I am so tired of FCC kicking my ass in every battle with their superior skill... oh wait a second, that's totally fucking incorrect. Btw I personally think the posting in other people's recruitment threads thing is pretty gay, but since it's already started and there is no going back now I might as well argue that if you are undecided as to whom to play for, you should play for the 15-man faction instead of being one more mercenary in the gears of the 100-man faction bloc that is FCC.

(click to show/hide)

Offline Keshian

• King
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 02, 2013, 01:24:56 pm »
I know, right Kesh!?! I am so tired of FCC kicking my ass in every battle with their superior skill... oh wait a second, that's totally fucking incorrect. Btw I personally think the posting in other people's recruitment threads thing is pretty gay, but since it's already started and there is no going back now I might as well argue that if you are undecided as to whom to play for, you should play for the 15-man faction instead of being one more mercenary in the gears of the 100-man faction bloc that is FCC.

(click to show/hide)

Daruvian_the_gay_Knight:

(click to show/hide)

The idea is to have fun guys and i just hope you don't let these guys obsessing all over our thread stop you from signing up and having a good time tonight.   We get it daruvian - you are gay like you say and you constantly talk about me, im sorry, but you need to find some other guy to obsess over.

Offline Keshian

• King
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 02, 2013, 02:18:56 pm »
Do all of FCC'syour posts have to be so full of intolerance?

??  Nothing I said was intolerant, just asking for less obsession from you guys that you need to constantly hop on our clan threads, unless you want us to start polluting your threads here and in the faction halls page?  Nvm, we wont stoop to your level.

Offline Keshian

• King
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 02, 2013, 02:51:21 pm »

Isn't that the second time you have posted that in this thread from a battle 3-4 weeks ago where we joked about the owner of the army reporting everyone for teamwounding when he was teamwounding everyone else?  Obsess much?  Do you want to add the tag gay lover of Kesh too when you enter the battle server?  I dont mind if you do, I find it most amusing how empty a life must be to obsess over another player in a game like this.

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 02, 2013, 05:53:58 pm »
Daruvian_the_gay_Knight:

(click to show/hide)

The idea is to have fun guys and i just hope you don't let these guys obsessing all over our thread stop you from signing up and having a good time tonight.   We get it daruvian - you are gay like you say and you constantly talk about me, im sorry, but you need to find some other guy to obsess over.

Hey bro, I'm really done insulting you in anything other than pure namesake so you can calm down on the defensiveness.

As for the "LOL ezst class in the game plated armor on cav!!!", first of all I have used plated armor ONCE for about 5 lives in ONE of those battles so please shush. Beyond that, you know that I kick your mercs ass on foot just as easily as on horseback. Hell, they could tell you that. That battle with the 91 kills I would say most of those kills were on foot with a warhammer using 21-15 build. I will start listening to you about how much better other people are than me when your mercenaries start routinely out-doing me by anything more than a few kills. Hell, looking at those battles, between all of them there are what... two examples of anyone of your 50 players in heavy yawshawns with FCC weapons outdoing my kills? Boy, I sure must suck, two of your 50 players have outdone me on one occasion out of 5! And I had to deal with double respawn timers from a game crash in two of those battles! Besides, if we're going to talk about easy classes you crutch even more strength than I do lol! Very hard to sit back and whine that a polearm needs to support you while you shoot people in plate for half their health from complete safety.

As for the battle that we lost because of poor timing during the day, I didn't lead that battle, Sandersson did.

Second to last thing here, I actually like most of your faction members, and if you don't know that then you're a wazzock. Calling you names is no different than Zero Party or Assitan. I don't even particularly dislike you; I just dislike a lot of the things you do (namely trying to make the game not fun for most of the enemies you have had, always making serious and negative posts on the forums, et cetera). Sure, it's ironic that I say that last part while making this serious and potentially negative post, but somehow my ratio of renown to infamy is much better than yours and I feel that speaks to the fact that people interpret our posts differently because they are inherently different.

You see, it's not true that we really "obsess" over you... if you get to the heart of it, it's really just the fact that you are like a pillar of the community that is easy to serve as a community reference point, an extreme end of a spectrum, a great caricature of what extreme commitment to a game looks like when it turns out wrong. You are easy to make fun of. Do you know how often we talk about you in Teamspeak? How often we furiously type about you in Steam and on our phones?

We don't.

The extent of of our obsession and communication about you often goes as far as "oh Kesh... wait, I'm obligated to say he's a my old friend". Truth is you're pretty much an alright person and I'm tired of riding on the "Kesh is a my old friend" train, because it has gotten old. Just another fad.

By the way I have been the gay_lover_of_Sandersson for about a week now, get with the times please.

Please don't TL;DR me you shitlord, or I will be severely saddened that I wasted 4 minutes writing this tripe.

(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: June 02, 2013, 06:05:08 pm by Daruvian »

Offline Keshian

• King
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 02, 2013, 06:05:58 pm »
(click to show/hide)

Sigh more self-aggrandizing over a video game about how great you are, stopped reading after that.  Once again taking over one of our threads to let people know you are awesome.  Time to get over yourself buddy, its a game, a lot of people can do what you do with the class you play.  You shouldn't desperately seek for approval (what arrogance really amounts to) in a silly game like this over the internetz, taking yourself wayyyy too seriously for a supposedly "funny" guy.  Though to be honest very few people i have met actually think you are funny.  Sandersson has wry humor, ravens have great roleplay, even smoothrich trolls better than you - most of your post are just bland with a trollish elements that are not smart enough to be fully trollish.

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 02, 2013, 06:09:01 pm »
Not even trying to troll, whatever dude. I'm tired of this rhetoric. Is it fun for you? It's not for me. Don't really care. Have a good day mate.

I go making a whole post trying to be intelligent and explanatory and all I get back is one paragraph of pure defensive, impenetrable "yeah well fuck you lol you're not even funny and you think you're the greatest, everyone actually hates you lol because you are so bad and an asshole and love yourself! im not even reading your post because its all just about how you love yourself and how im an asshole!"

Right dude whatever you say. Sure thing. I'm eating it up. I care infinitely. This is going to haunt me all week. These wise words of Kesh are getting burnt into my soul, trust me.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2013, 06:15:25 pm by Daruvian »

Offline Keshian

• King
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 02, 2013, 06:27:37 pm »
Not even trying to troll, whatever dude. I'm tired of this rhetoric. Is it fun for you? It's not for me. Don't really care. Have a good day mate.

I go making a whole post trying to be intelligent and explanatory and all I get back is one paragraph of pure defensive, impenetrable "yeah well fuck you lol you're not even funny and you think you're the greatest, everyone actually hates you lol because you are so bad and an asshole and love yourself! im not even reading your post because its all just about how you love yourself and how im an asshole!"

Right dude whatever you say. Sure thing. I'm eating it up. I care infinitely. This is going to haunt me all week. These wise words of Kesh are getting burnt into my soul, trust me.

lol, for once you were actually funny.

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 02, 2013, 06:28:33 pm »
I'm gay.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2013, 06:33:33 pm by Daruvian »

Offline Miracle

• Count
  • Renown: 237
  • Infamy: 50
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: s0mali_piratez
  • Game nicks: Miracle
  • IRC nick: Miracle
« Reply #26 on: June 02, 2013, 07:05:23 pm »
+5
Can you two please just bang already and get it over with.  Thanks!
also free allers, permaban digglez imo
is there anyone (NH members excluded) that would have an issue with that? basically allers is big pun and digglez is fat joe, nobody would say no to that trade

Offline Matey

• King
  • Renown: 1327
  • Infamy: 372
  • cRPG Player
  • A Pirate
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Matey_BRD
« Reply #27 on: June 02, 2013, 07:58:14 pm »
+5
Can you two please just bang already and get it over with.  Thanks!

Daru+Kesh+Smoothy threesome. Maybe throw Zilsch in there for good measure. Then they could all get along maybe?

Offline Miracle

• Count
  • Renown: 237
  • Infamy: 50
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: s0mali_piratez
  • Game nicks: Miracle
  • IRC nick: Miracle
« Reply #28 on: June 02, 2013, 08:02:42 pm »
+3
That would make cRPG quite the scary place.
also free allers, permaban digglez imo
is there anyone (NH members excluded) that would have an issue with that? basically allers is big pun and digglez is fat joe, nobody would say no to that trade

Offline Keshian

• King
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 02, 2013, 08:49:56 pm »
+1
That would make cRPG quite the scary place.

You know you would love it.  :wink:  Like watching jerry springer.