Author Topic: Преступлéние и наказáние  (Read 4154 times)

Offline Haboe

• King
  • Renown: 1090
  • Infamy: 331
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Born with a shield on my back. Difficult birth.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries
  • Game nicks: Merc_Haboe
Re: Преступлéние и наказáние
« Reply #30 on: April 27, 2013, 01:35:32 pm »
.pail of bulshit

Only reason kinn was allowed to settle there after his actions in previous strats were templars.

He grew bigger, using smaller factions as his shield, uses their power while keeping all the strong fiefs to himself, provoking apostates, insulting mercs, threatening with siding with greys, dragging smaller factions into a war they can't handle, kinn lost my respect so i pulled together a group to take him out without destroying the smaller CFA factions. Risens, Bro's, ecorcheurs won't be harmed in this fight, it will make them stronger, foxes will be spared if possible, same goes for that odd faction of Knyaz_Sanxus_of_Lithuania that has shulus and uslum now.

Had enough of his bullshit, so decided to take him out. He cracked the second day of the war, deleting his account and leaving his faction to rot.
Now that kinn is gone the talking has begun on how the matter in the north can be settled, if possible with peace and no wipes, if not, the war will go on.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Zlisch_The_Butcher

• King
  • Renown: 1272
  • Infamy: 971
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Faction: Frisian Church of Mork The Goat God
  • Game nicks: Zlisch
  • IRC nick: IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #31 on: April 27, 2013, 02:35:07 pm »
+2
Had enough of his bullshit, so decided to take him out. He cracked the second day of the war, deleting his account and leaving his faction to rot.
Now that kinn is gone the talking has begun on how the matter in the north can be settled, if possible with peace and no wipes, if not, the war will go on.
If I'd have to guess I'd guess he didn't quit because you went to war with him, not saying it wasn't due to someone in this war though.
1H stab is the fastest, strongest and longest 1H animation. There's no reason NOT to use it in all instances. I don't know if it's OP, but it's boring. 1H used to be fun because you had a fast (left), long (right) and the most devastating attack (stab) and had to choose the best attack for each occasion.

Offline Haboe

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 27, 2013, 03:18:31 pm »
If I'd have to guess I'd guess he didn't quit because you went to war with him, not saying it wasn't due to someone in this war though.

I know he didn't quit because of me ;) Yet, you might also know that its not coincidence that multiple factions in the north revolted/ stopped supporting kinn at the same time.
And again, this isn't done to kill the CFA.

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
« Reply #33 on: April 27, 2013, 03:23:40 pm »
Only reason kinn was allowed to settle there after his actions in previous strats were templars.

He grew bigger, using smaller factions as his shield, uses their power while keeping all the strong fiefs to himself, provoking apostates, insulting mercs, threatening with siding with greys, dragging smaller factions into a war they can't handle, kinn lost my respect so i pulled together a group to take him out without destroying the smaller CFA factions. Risens, Bro's, ecorcheurs won't be harmed in this fight, it will make them stronger, foxes will be spared if possible, same goes for that odd faction of Knyaz_Sanxus_of_Lithuania that has shulus and uslum now.

I don't get why he would so easily rage quit?  He pulled far worse last strat to fallen and HRE backstabbing them royally to the point they almost got wiped from the map and they just came back stronger instead of GTXting.
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline Haboe

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 27, 2013, 03:29:28 pm »
+2
I bet its not just this war that made him quit. He was way too involved in the game, taking so many tasks for himself, that his personal life suffered from it. He isn't a bad guy, and i think this war might have given him the push he needed to focus on his real life. Part of the reason he quit (if the info that reached me is correct) is that he wanted to focus on his real life. He also deleted his steam account for this reason.

He deserved this war in strat, but it makes me sad to see that he quit Crpg altogether. Some of his actions in strat may have been crap, but i respected him in crpg more then most players.

Offline Casimir

• King
  • Renown: 1756
  • Infamy: 271
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The Dashing Templar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Templar
  • Game nicks: Templar_Casimir
  • IRC nick: Casimir
« Reply #35 on: April 27, 2013, 04:35:48 pm »
+4
I don't get why he would so easily rage quit?  He pulled far worse last strat to fallen and HRE backstabbing them royally to the point they almost got wiped from the map and they just came back stronger instead of GTXting.

I believe the reason he quit is a combination of changes to cRPG and being betrayed by several factions that he made out of nothing.

The problem was that nobody wanted kinngrimm in that area and I remember a little scandal about that situation, as kinngrimm was the ally of Templars while you didn't want him close to you neither. As you remember, Mercs were fighting UIF at 2 fronts. And unlike Crusader Alliance or Coalition, we also had a lot of possible enemies close to us, like Wolves, Cotgs, Independent factions (Olwen and all the others). Nords got defeated and Mercs got their town, a lot of UIF fiefs got destroyed and are now owned by us. There was a long period when we didn't do anything because we simply had too many fiefs and couldn't use our forces to attack as we would leave fiefs empty.

Kapikulu's aggression is unexpected so there is nothing we can do. You saw how CFA acted towards us, so they wanted this war and now they have to face consequences of it.

I'm sorry dave but Mercs have had plenty of opportunities to attack UIF factions in the past couple months and before, but have chosen not to for self serving reasons.  If you can't see why this would annoy people then there is nothing more to discuss.

We had possible enemies near us as well dave. The fact that hostile NA factions sat right across the border from us, and that DRZ was still as active as GO was didn't stop us from launching offensives across the map. You failed to do this while they were on your door step, you have succeeded in mopping up inactive factions.

Go about yur business as you will, but don't pretend that your faction has achieved anything more than any others, or that your factions has fought a harder fight than anyone else.
Turtles

Offline Noctivagant

• Earl
  • Renown: 470
  • Infamy: 162
  • cRPG Player
  • I solve practical problems
    • View Profile
    • I never drank a six pack of warm beer
« Reply #36 on: April 27, 2013, 04:55:54 pm »
+2
Go about yur business as you will, but don't pretend that your faction has achieved anything more than any others.

Nop we are all in meh mode. Kinn's departure did multiply the mehness.

Offline Segd

• Marshall
  • Renown: 845
  • Infamy: 88
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 27, 2013, 05:15:44 pm »
I'm sorry dave but Mercs have had plenty of opportunities to attack UIF factions in the past couple months and before, but have chosen not to for self serving reasons.  If you can't see why this would annoy people then there is nothing more to discuss.

We had possible enemies near us as well dave. The fact that hostile NA factions sat right across the border from us, and that DRZ was still as active as GO was didn't stop us from launching offensives across the map. You failed to do this while they were on your door step, you have succeeded in mopping up inactive factions.

Go about yur business as you will, but don't pretend that your faction has achieved anything more than any others, or that your factions has fought a harder fight than anyone else.
I remember, we met 3 or 4 Merc armies near Chelez(which was their), when we were marching to kill CA in the north-west. Funny fact: they would have destroyed 80% of our armies & Greys would fight against CA alone. But neither we or Shuhan have seen this armies again. Shuhan took Chelez in 1 attack afterwards  :rolleyes:

Offline DaveUKR

• Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 1456
  • Infamy: 242
  • cRPG Player
  • Small rain lays great dust
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 27, 2013, 05:41:33 pm »
I believe the reason he quit is a combination of changes to cRPG and being betrayed by several factions that he made out of nothing.

Everyone had these possibilities. Why didn't you destroy Druzhina when they went inactive? Or why didn't Coalition destroy someone while having thousands of obviously unnecessary troops? The answer is easy - nobody wanted to organize these wars, because fighting against inactive clans is boring. So basically everyone went into can't be arsed mode and was sitting on their asses. Also I wasn't playing or taking any part in Strat during that time luckily, so you can't blame me for that. When I was actually playing - we kept doing something.

Offline Casimir

• King
  • The Dashing Templar
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: April 27, 2013, 05:54:47 pm »
No-one does anything because its too boring to organise, it's boring because nobody organises anything. Circular argument is circular.

Our enemy is inactive so we might as well be inactive, that's just dumb.

We didn't destroy DRZ  mostly because we were fighting GO, and then shu han, and then shu han GO and DRZ.  What were you doing? Nothing.

I'm not blaming anyone personally, I'm just saying if Apostates (or coalition to a lesser extent) had actually contributed to any of the wars you and your members might not be so bored.  The game is as fun as you make it.
Turtles

Offline Haboe

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: April 27, 2013, 06:00:50 pm »
No-one does anything because its too boring to organise, it's boring because nobody organises anything. Circular argument is circular.

Our enemy is inactive so we might as well be inactive, that's just dumb.

We didn't destroy DRZ  mostly because we were fighting GO, and then shu han, and then shu han GO and DRZ.  What were you doing? Nothing.

I'm not blaming anyone personally, I'm just saying if Apostates (or coalition to a lesser extent) had actually contributed to any of the wars you and your members might not be so bored.  The game is as fun as you make it.

In the first big fightings, GO attacked tsibtin, mercs did most of the work there, coalition supported with massive troops. In the first assaults templars did nothing but wait, and then take the fiefs behind GO practically for free. Then the siege of uxhal, you did a bit, but coalition did most, mercs supplied army's for the sieges as well. Then the fiefs you took were under attack, and you obv could hold them (neither of us could). I don't blame you for doing near to nothing in the start, but don't spread bs about mercs sitting still when you finally become active.

Offline Casimir

• King
  • The Dashing Templar
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: April 27, 2013, 06:27:52 pm »
+1
In the first big fightings, GO attacked tsibtin, mercs did most of the work there, coalition supported with massive troops. In the first assaults templars did nothing but wait, and then take the fiefs behind GO practically for free. Then the siege of uxhal, you did a bit, but coalition did most, mercs supplied army's for the sieges as well. Then the fiefs you took were under attack, and you obv could hold them (neither of us could). I don't blame you for doing near to nothing in the start, but don't spread bs about mercs sitting still when you finally become active.

Ha we gave all we could to fight wars halfway across the map, emptying our fiefs to fight on your doorstep.  When the enemy became active again, your contributions were negligible.

'Finally become active', that's a good one coming from you guys.  there are plenty of wars you could have fought in but chose not too.  You made war with those you were supposed to support, whatever fate befall the north it will be what it deserves. We will continue to fight as we have from the start.  Consistently.
Turtles

Offline DaveUKR

• Supreme Overlord
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: April 27, 2013, 06:51:38 pm »
Ha we gave all we could to fight wars halfway across the map, emptying our fiefs to fight on your doorstep.  When the enemy became active again, your contributions were negligible.

'Finally become active', that's a good one coming from you guys.  there are plenty of wars you could have fought in but chose not too.  You made war with those you were supposed to support, whatever fate befall the north it will be what it deserves. We will continue to fight as we have from the start.  Consistently.

Because you don't risk anything. Even if all of your fiefs are empty - you only have Druzhina to attack you and a lot of allies right at your borders to resupply you. Didn't Apostates attack Shu Han there as well? We still own 2 fiefs in that area. And yes, it's across the map, because Dhirim area is a trading area where we don't have the big fighting power. Also do you see thousands of free troops with which Mercs could attack? It's pointless to proceed, you don't remember or didn't see stuff if you say so. Coalition has a lot of extra troops, so better go blame them, not us. And "those you were supposed to support" went retard attacking us, 3 Mercs got attacked in a row, I don't find it friendly.

Offline Casimir

• King
  • The Dashing Templar
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: April 27, 2013, 07:31:26 pm »
+1
God what's the point in discussing with you guys if you just refuse to accept you could remotely be to blame for anything.

Those two fiefs there are ones that were taken from union, who were gone, nothing to do with any war.

It was your choice to set up the free trade area, your choice to do with those troops as you will, don't use that as an excuse to not launch attacks.

When i check the other day you had 44808 troops in your town and castles alone,  that seems more than enough to have launched an offensive at least once the last month.

It's no better to blame either of you, coalition actually active partook in the war against shu han, go and drz, far more than you ether did.  the fact they have amassed troops is a testament to the activity of their members, not their inactivity on strat.
Turtles

Offline DaveUKR

• Supreme Overlord
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: April 27, 2013, 09:32:34 pm »
God what's the point in discussing with you guys if you just refuse to accept you could remotely be to blame for anything.

Those two fiefs there are ones that were taken from union, who were gone, nothing to do with any war.

It was your choice to set up the free trade area, your choice to do with those troops as you will, don't use that as an excuse to not launch attacks.

When i check the other day you had 44808 troops in your town and castles alone,  that seems more than enough to have launched an offensive at least once the last month.

It's no better to blame either of you, coalition actually active partook in the war against shu han, go and drz, far more than you ether did.  the fact they have amassed troops is a testament to the activity of their members, not their inactivity on strat.

Okay, why didn't you go to Merc TS and ask then? I'm not blaming anyone, I'm just saying that when I wanted to launch attacks on Druzhina and Grey Order - neither Alpha nor Rogue wanted to do this. Is it enough for you? Later I wasn't active in Strat, so I don't care. I don't find it any kind of useful to argue here, it's the past. Let's think about the future. You can definitely expect our help if you start your own wars, I personally guarantee it.