Author Topic: Fix spawnpoints of that map  (Read 286 times)

Offline Prinz_Karl

• Earl
  • Renown: 383
  • Infamy: 112
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
    • View Profile
  • Faction: HRE
  • Game nicks: Fridericus_II
Fix spawnpoints of that map
« on: March 15, 2013, 07:22:42 pm »
I don't know where I can look up how its name called, but when I was in the server we already lost before I could look it up. But according to the official server list it should be castle_30_exterior_c (two maps before Khirin castle).

Anyway, it's that map with an inner and an outer castle where gate and siege tower are very close to spawn . The problem is the spawnpoints of defenders, that is in the outer castle and leading to the flag only by a small stair and a small door.

Now here is how it goes: After the the attackers took the most place of the courtyard between inner and outer castle, the main spawn point of defenders is the one that is in the outer castle in a corner of the courtyard and that is blocked by the small door, the only way possible to flag is most of the times the way of the enemies through the whole courtyard.

So even after a absolute secured position where a taking of the flag is just about impossible, the defenders suddenly do not reach the flag anymore by a way that is not blocked by enemies. Basically the defenders get isolated from the inner castle with the flag and the attackers reach it actually faster than the defenders themselves. As soon as the focus spawn point is relocated to there in every winning position the defenders will automatically lose.