Author Topic: BAN Jabonra_Rubes  (Read 2158 times)

Offline JasonPastman

• Count
  • Renown: 285
  • Infamy: 113
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Guys That CMP Has Quoted [GTCHQ]
  • Game nicks: Jason_The_Great
BAN Jabonra_Rubes
« on: March 12, 2013, 02:27:11 am »
This moron spent the whole Fimbulvetr Astralis battle kicking me out of the shield wall, twing me and tked me at least once.

I know for a fact he got kicked twice for getting m'ed.

Some proof:

« Last Edit: March 14, 2013, 02:11:10 am by JasonPastman »
If a majority be united by a common interest, the rights of the minority will be insecure - James Madison
It is not wisdom but Authority that makes a law - Thomas Hobbes.
Too busy not giving a fuck...
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Malaclypse

• King
  • Renown: 1299
  • Infamy: 146
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni.
    • View Profile
Re: BAN Jabonra_Rubes
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2013, 03:46:08 am »
Saw Jason reporting Rubes a lot, though I also saw Rubes reporting Jason a fair deal which could imply some revenge teamwounding which is also against the rules albeit more understandable if you're being consistently griefed.
You think you're pretty smart with your dago mustache and your greasy hair.

Offline Blackzilla

• Earl
  • Renown: 451
  • Infamy: 108
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FIDLGB(strat/crpg),Dracul(Friends)
  • Game nicks: Blackzilla_FIDLGB, Helios The Shiny
  • IRC nick: Blackzilla
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2013, 03:48:29 am »
Rubes is bad and reckless so it could explain the teamwounds.

Offline oprah_winfrey

• Marshall
  • Renown: 808
  • Infamy: 196
  • cRPG Player
  • Now look under your seat...
    • View Profile
  • Faction: JABONRA
  • Game nicks: Egan
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2013, 04:18:18 am »
Not to mention the ss was taken at the end of the battle.

Offline Duster

• Marshall
  • Renown: 730
  • Infamy: 89
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Mr_Pibb, Mellow_Yellowtf
« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2013, 04:28:10 am »
I can confirm, Rubes is bad, but not mean spirited. This is not the guy that needs to be banned.  :)

Offline JasonPastman

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2013, 04:30:08 am »
Not to mention the ss was taken at the end of the battle.

Yea too busy actually fighting the battle... and it's not NA 1 those ticks still matter not to mention it effect my performance rating.

Saw Jason reporting Rubes a lot, though I also saw Rubes reporting Jason a fair deal which could imply some revenge teamwounding which is also against the rules albeit more understandable if you're being consistently griefed.

When rubes wasn't kicking me out of the shield wall he was constantly crowding me in battle ensuring my swings would hit him so that he could kick me off the server.

Furthermore Rubes has a reputation for twing in strat battles and generally gets kicked from these battles at least once.

It's one thing to get griefed in na1 where the rounds probably average less then 5 minutes, there is generally an admin on, and at the end of the round i can leave and or post one of these, but in a 75 minute battle being constantly griefed over and over again when you've got your try hard pants on is absolutely infuriating.
If a majority be united by a common interest, the rights of the minority will be insecure - James Madison

Offline HeraldOfTheGOBBLINKING

• Baron
  • Renown: 92
  • Infamy: 3
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: REALM OF THE GOBBLING KING
  • Game nicks: Rubes, Oxycontin4All, Wilson_of_Gamehendge
« Reply #6 on: March 12, 2013, 05:08:02 am »
1. That screenshot was taken after the attacking army had retreated.

2. The kicks was not when they were charging.

3. My reputation for TWing is a joke, check the logs the people who normally report me is Rohypnol, Palatro, and Smoothrich. Not because they are actually pissed, but because they think its funny. (It usually is).

4. I'm cav, so to say that I was trolling you at the shield wall the entire map is pure bullshit. I was with Gash and co. going for flags until we ran out of horses.

And finally Jason, I believe its time to change your tampon, Toxic Shock Syndrome can be fatal!! I'd rather have the reputation for occasionally trolling friends than have your reputation for being the friendless clan hopping whiny bitch who gets drunk alone and whines about Strat for hours on end.

I TKed you once at the end of the battle AFTER the battle had already been won. If you check the logs you'll see that Jason had reached 5/5 at least 3 times before the battle ended. I reached 5/5 once on accident because of accidental TW's and team bumps. If thats not enough. Check my ban record, then check Jason's.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2013, 05:25:08 am by RooseBolton »

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 12, 2013, 05:08:58 am »
I can confirm, Rubes is bad, but not mean spirited. This is not the guy that needs to be banned.  :)
Thanks babe.

Offline JasonPastman

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 12, 2013, 05:25:38 am »
1. That screenshot was taken after the attacking army had retreated.

2. The kicks was not when they were charging.

3. My reputation for TWing is a joke, check the logs the people who normally report me is Rohypnol, Palatro, and Smoothrich. Not because they are actually pissed, but because they think its funny. (It usually is).

4. I'm cav, so to say that I was trolling you at the shield wall the entire map is pure bullshit. I was with Gash and co. going for flags until we ran out of horses.

And finally Jason, I believe its time to change your tampon, Toxic Shock Syndrome can be fatal!! I'd rather have the reputation for occasionally trolling friends than have your reputation for being the friendless clan hopping whiny bitch who gets drunk alone and whines about Strat for hours on end.

I TKed you once at the end of the battle AFTER the battle had already been won. If you check the logs you'll see that Jason had reached 5/5 at least 3 times before the battle ended. I reached 5/5 once on accident because of accidental TW's and team bumps. If thats not enough. Check my ban record, then check Jason's.
Points 2 and 4 contradict, I was never kicked from the server and cry more!

Look Rubes I don't care about you or any of your bullshit.  If you wanna troll around in na1 that's one thing but in strat battles it's just childish.  Alot of people put a shitload of time and effort into setting those battles up and have huge stakes in who wins and loses, so when you fuck with me or for that matter anyone else on your team your screwing with the odds of winning for the faction your fighting for.

Finally Rubes considering your performance rating is 1 instead of trolling perhaps you to should put on your try hard pants and fight for the faction you sign up for. 
« Last Edit: March 12, 2013, 05:33:30 am by JasonPastman »

Offline Zaren

• Count
  • Renown: 162
  • Infamy: 64
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Zaren_Astralis
  • IRC nick: Zaren
« Reply #9 on: March 12, 2013, 05:32:00 am »
I was part of the battle...Im not Jason, but I didnt see anything that was huge. Then again I didnt spent the battle following them around like a stalker......maybe.
Aren't you guys in the same faction?

Offline JasonPastman

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 12, 2013, 05:36:42 am »
Yea he thinks he's being cute not realizing (because he is perpetually stoned) that hes just being an ass.

Offline Kaoklai

• Tournament Champion
  • Earl
  • Renown: 400
  • Infamy: 285
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Free Huey
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 12, 2013, 05:42:10 am »
Don't ban Rubes.  He's a cutie (also doesn't tw intentionally, is just bad, so m him mercilessly). 

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 12, 2013, 05:46:09 am »
I was part of the battle...Im not Jason, but I didnt see anything that was huge. Then again I didnt spent the battle following them around like a stalker......maybe.
Aren't you guys in the same faction?
This week we are in the same faction. Next week He will think we are secretly working with kesh to bring him down and he will join NH/Raven.

Points 2 and 4 contradict, I was never kicked from the server and cry more!

Look Rubes I don't care about you or any of your bullshit.  If you wanna troll around in na1 that's one thing but in strat battles it's just childish.  Alot of people put a shitload of time and effort into setting those battles up and have huge stakes in who wins and loses, so when you fuck with me or for that matter anyone else on your team your screwing with the odds of winning for the faction your fighting for.

Finally Rubes considering your performance rating is 1 instead of trolling perhaps you to should put on your try hard pants and fight for the faction you sign up for. 

As for you Jason, I'm not crying at all. I'm not the one who made a post whining about being kicked a few times. You make it sound like all I do is troll in strat battles. That's not the case at all. I never disagreed that i was bad. I suck, and I'm usually the first one to admit it. I'm fine with this, I still have fun and enjoy helping out. Also, stop thinking your an important part of the roster. You're just another filler like myself. If I was doing that to Roh, Arrowaine, or any of the other Heroes it would be another story. But me kicking you a few times while waiting for the other team to regroup and run back from spawn is no big deal to the battle.

Last but not least, if you're going to be a belligerent drunk on vent, at least know your liquors you fucking scrub. Bourbon is a whiskey.

Offline Wallace_Ritchie

• Baron
  • Renown: 145
  • Infamy: 11
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Luk_Astralis, FatKidsAreHardToKidnap
  • IRC nick: Luk
« Reply #13 on: March 12, 2013, 05:47:10 am »
I was standing next to them in the shield wall for most of this fight. I didn't see where it began, but I did see much shenanigans between these two. As the owner of the fief being defended, and the tickets wasted from TK's, and M's...
(click to show/hide)
Ladies, Ladies, you're BOTH pretty. Fun was had, XP was earned, isn't that what strat is all about?

Offline JasonPastman

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 12, 2013, 05:52:56 am »
This week we are in the same faction. Next week He will think we are secretly working with kesh to bring him down and he will join NH/Raven.
As for you Jason, I'm not crying at all. I'm not the one who made a post whining about being kicked a few times. You make it sound like all I do is troll in strat battles. That's not the case at all. I never disagreed that i was bad. I suck, and I'm usually the first one to admit it. I'm fine with this, I still have fun and enjoy helping out. Also, stop thinking your an important part of the roster. You're just another filler like myself. If I was doing that to Roh, Arrowaine, or any of the other Heroes it would be another story. But me kicking you a few times while waiting for the other team to regroup and run back from spawn is no big deal to the battle.

Last but not least, if you're going to be a belligerent drunk on vent, at least know your liquors you fucking scrub. Bourbon is a whiskey.

Yea bs, you kicking me out of line was relentless not only that but then you took my spot.  On several occasions i was shot or killed by an enemy because of it. and as far as trolling me its true normally you just ride around bumping me until you have something to do which is annoying but tolerable.  Today you stepped it up a notch and imo went too far.