Author Topic: Dear NA clans!  (Read 1154 times)

Offline Krosis

• Count
  • Renown: 166
  • Infamy: 42
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: Dear NA clans!
« Reply #15 on: March 07, 2013, 05:48:59 am »
+1
So, you keep being rude like you told here. As I am a Kapikulu, this happened one time in our battle. One of our general took an na player out and signed up for himself. When the na guy told the issue, we decreased his ranks to the 1. I dont know about other clans but for us, it is not a good behaviour. When we think the issue for a long period of time, those guys wont forget them. Having 1 better warrior may only brings 5-10 kills more at most but 1 friend may brings more than that. I took the issue in my side. Ofc I understand what you mean but I remind you that there are something more here   :wink:

If you're in our teamspeak 30 minutes prior to the battle and you've been accepted and you get taken off, then I can understand why you'd be mad... if that happens it's either because we had to make room for one of our members or one of our allies.  Sorry to say it this bluntly but they are a priority over you in this case, usually however we make sure you have a slot if you've been accepted and you're in ts about 30 minutes prior to battle.

apparently it was an hour prior.. these kinds of things are going to happen. The kill difference between what you would do and the heroes we have to make room for is far more than 5-10 kills. Hospitaller has a lot of members, as does Occitan and Chevalieres who are our priorities on the roster.. following that it's usually Semenstorm and LL and after that it's CHAOS who sign up for both sides because they're usually very good.  Everyone after that is pretty much a toss up an hour before the battle, but we do go with higher NA levels than we would EU players (unless we know they are heroes on NA ping).

I don't know how often Kapikulu has strat battles, but you should know that when the rosters are done.. the factions fighting them are thinking about winning, not about your feelings. While we won't do some dickish move like take you off 5 minutes til the battle, you have to understand if it's done an hour prior.

Offline Abay

• Count
  • Renown: 267
  • Infamy: 183
  • cRPG Player
  • Steam: badbreaking
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kapikulu
  • Game nicks: Kapikulu_Abay
Re: Dear NA clans!
« Reply #16 on: March 07, 2013, 07:56:58 am »
+1
yes yes, whatever. the issue is obvious to understand.
[17:48] <Vovka> thx chadz
visitors can't see pics , please register or login