Author Topic: Dear NA clans!  (Read 1153 times)

Offline Abay

• Count
  • Renown: 267
  • Infamy: 183
  • cRPG Player
  • Steam: badbreaking
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kapikulu
  • Game nicks: Kapikulu_Abay
Dear NA clans!
« on: March 07, 2013, 12:14:31 am »
You know we have a big time difference. When an eu guy apply for your battle and you accept, dont make him wait to the hour of your battle and take him off! Yesterday, Hospitaller and today Lost Legion did same thing for me! Why do you accept us and take us off before the roll call? Any sense? I call this is really rude!

[17:48] <Vovka> thx chadz
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Miwiw

• King
  • Renown: 1267
  • Infamy: 525
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: HRE
  • Game nicks: Miwiw
Re: Dear NA clans!
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2013, 12:17:18 am »
Don't play NA battles unless you lead them.  :)
Miwiw_HRE - Two Handed
Trade with me

Offline Fuma Kotaro

• Marshall
  • Renown: 839
  • Infamy: 220
  • cRPG Player
  • I'm Fubadubbaduma
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Duck
  • Game nicks: Fuma + sth
  • IRC nick: sF_Leonidas
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2013, 12:18:31 am »
+4

Offline Abay

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2013, 12:21:36 am »
Don't play NA battles unless you lead them.  :)
in last dayz, na and eu are same ping for me  :D

Offline Kreczor

• Earl
  • Renown: 332
  • Infamy: 204
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: the qt crew
  • Game nicks: Kreczor_of_Chaos
  • IRC nick: Kreczor
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2013, 12:37:07 am »
+1
Probably has to do with you being a kapikulu. Don't be sad, get glad!

Offline oprah_winfrey

• Marshall
  • Renown: 808
  • Infamy: 196
  • cRPG Player
  • Now look under your seat...
    • View Profile
  • Faction: JABONRA
  • Game nicks: Egan
« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2013, 12:38:24 am »
+2
They will take you if they have room, but I'm sure you can imagine that NA would rather have players with NA ping.

Offline IR_Kuoin

• King
  • Renown: 1761
  • Infamy: 331
  • cRPG Player
  • What too write here?
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigåde
  • Game nicks: KuoiN, Ziath
  • IRC nick: Simply Kuoin
« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2013, 12:48:15 am »
Not to be picky or anything, but shouldn't this be in the Strategus discussion part of the forum?

Offline Abay

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 07, 2013, 03:32:02 am »
I think I couldnt explain what I complain here. If they dont want to accept you, then they shall not, right? Generally I apply for na battles and fight in them. This happened yesterday first. I was waiting that battle and they took me out. This is what I complain.
Again: The problem is not ping or teamspeak thing. I understand that. The problem is taking me out after you accept me. I think this is wrong and rude.

What would you think if I accept you to a big strategus battle and take you out 3 hours before the battle?
« Last Edit: March 07, 2013, 04:52:25 am by Hurricane »

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #8 on: March 07, 2013, 04:07:42 am »
+2
What would you think if I accept you to a big strategus battle and take you out 3 hours before the battle?
I would assume that you found a better choice.
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
  • Renown: 1049
  • Infamy: 651
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Man, I still play this shit?
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Anders_Astralis
« Reply #9 on: March 07, 2013, 04:09:57 am »
+1
Honestly(My Opinion):
As an EU player, you have to understand that the likelihood of you remaining on a roster is minimal if there is NA players of equal capacity there. Nothing about your skill, or otherwise, we'd rather have a NA player who would, most likely speak English and have decent ping. Do I think it sucks, Yes, but that's the way things go.

Now if they accept you, and you're there for roll call, that's pretty dickish and I can see why you'd be miffed.  It's just the way things are. 60+ People on both sides and they can only fill the roster with so many.

Offline Abay

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 07, 2013, 04:50:22 am »
Now if they accept you, and you're there for roll call, that's pretty dickish and I can see why you'd be miffed.
here is the point I am on  :)

Offline Krosis

• Count
  • Renown: 166
  • Infamy: 42
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 07, 2013, 04:51:05 am »
+1
I think I couldnt explain what I complain here. If they dont wan to accept you, then they shall not, tight? Generally I apply for na battles and fight in them. This happened yesterday first. I was waiting that battle and they took me out. This is what I complain.
Again: The problem is not ping or teamspeak thing. I understand that. The problem is taking me out after you accept me. I think this is wrong and rude.

Here's how these things go for us...

We have a lot of people in our faction that accept people in our battles..

If people sign up as soon as the battle is up, usually we accept everyone unless you're low level. As people keep singing up and the roster starts getting full, we start making changes. NA players are also bad with timing, since most of our own members and friendly clans decide to start signing up for these battles at the last minute.. this happens. It's happened to me in EU, and I have never had a problem giving my spot away for someone in the faction fighting or an ally of them.

Another problem some of you EU fellas that sign up for us have is that mostly our side.. (the red block) as they call us, usually have tons of heroes on our side.. so it's hard to leave you on a roster when high level Great NA players are signing up.

I understand that you're EU.. and that sometimes you have to stay up for these battles.. but you have to consider the fact that you will be taken off in these battles, for either better players.. allies.. or our own clan mates.

Sorry you're upset over this, but this is going to continue to happen for the most part.. unless it's an early battle (for NA).

Offline Abay

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 07, 2013, 04:59:52 am »
+1

Here's how these things go for us...

We have a lot of people in our faction that accept people in our battles..

If people sign up as soon as the battle is up, usually we accept everyone unless you're low level. As people keep singing up and the roster starts getting full, we start making changes. NA players are also bad with timing, since most of our own members and friendly clans decide to start signing up for these battles at the last minute.. this happens. It's happened to me in EU, and I have never had a problem giving my spot away for someone in the faction fighting or an ally of them.

Another problem some of you EU fellas that sign up for us have is that mostly our side.. (the red block) as they call us, usually have tons of heroes on our side.. so it's hard to leave you on a roster when high level Great NA players are signing up.

I understand that you're EU.. and that sometimes you have to stay up for these battles.. but you have to consider the fact that you will be taken off in these battles, for either better players.. allies.. or our own clan mates.

Sorry you're upset over this, but this is going to continue to happen for the most part.. unless it's an early battle (for NA).
So, you keep being rude like you told here. As I am a Kapikulu, this happened one time in our battle. One of our general took an na player out and signed up for himself. When the na guy told the issue, we decreased his ranks to the 1. I dont know about other clans but for us, it is not a good behaviour. When we think the issue for a long period of time, those guys wont forget them. Having 1 better warrior may only brings 5-10 kills more at most but 1 friend may brings more than that. I took the issue in my side. Ofc I understand what you mean but I remind you that there are something more here   :wink:
« Last Edit: March 07, 2013, 05:09:18 am by Hurricane »

Offline Braeden

• Earl
  • Renown: 420
  • Infamy: 53
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • I hear the sound of drums
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Acre?
  • Game nicks: Braeden_Sanguine
  • IRC nick: Braeden
« Reply #13 on: March 07, 2013, 05:12:18 am »
Removing someone who has shown up for roll call is indeed quite rude.  The excuses made are simply excuses.  If one is hired, one ought remain hired unless given sufficient notice or one fails to show.

The sad fact, however, is that most will prefer effective mercenaries and more kills to the preservation of their own reputation for behaving in a respectable manner.

Offline oprah_winfrey

• Marshall
  • Renown: 808
  • Infamy: 196
  • cRPG Player
  • Now look under your seat...
    • View Profile
  • Faction: JABONRA
  • Game nicks: Egan
« Reply #14 on: March 07, 2013, 05:26:39 am »
+1
Removing someone who has shown up for roll call is indeed quite rude.  The excuses made are simply excuses.  If one is hired, one ought remain hired unless given sufficient notice or one fails to show.

The sad fact, however, is that most will prefer effective mercenaries and more kills to the preservation of their own reputation for behaving in a respectable manner.

Reread his post. Said he was taken off an hour prior to roll call.