Author Topic: Erzengel_HRE  (Read 970 times)

Offline Gribnir_Thorwaldson

• Knight
  • Renown: 42
  • Infamy: 32
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Erzengel_HRE
« on: February 19, 2013, 10:06:26 am »
Dear Community

Yesterday I joined the EU_cRPG_4 server. Our Clan, the AngloSaxons play often on this server. There was another player who banned permanently me:
AngloSaxon_Prince_Askelsax. Whitout any reason or whitout warning. The only possible reason could be my question: Why did
you ban another player without warning. This could not be a reason for a permanent ban for all servers. The name of the person who banned me is Erzengel_HRE.
Why is he banning people without a warning or a reason? Thats not gentlemen like. It would be amazing when another person is admin on the servers. If
somebody should be banned with a reason it is good, but when somebody get banned because of a simple question, then its not ok. please unban me.

Yours faithfully,

AngloSaxon_Prince_Askelsax  aka. Thorwald
« Last Edit: February 19, 2013, 10:11:29 am by Gribnir_Thorwaldson »

Offline Bildur

• Peasant
  • Renown: 4
  • Infamy: 18
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: Erzengel_HRE
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2013, 10:07:17 am »
Dear Community

AngloSaxon_Prince_Askelsax got banned cause of a simple question? That couldn't be a reason. We have to stick together in our clan and stop this. Thats not ok.
I think it is impossible that somebody can ban him permanently for only a question. I'm sure that he didn't do anything wrong... And if this is
a reason, then ban him for a day, but not permanently... I'm confused about this banning rules!

Yours faithfully,

AngloSaxon_Prince_Bildur
« Last Edit: February 19, 2013, 10:15:06 am by Bildur »

Offline Erzengel

• Marshall
  • Renown: 769
  • Infamy: 214
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Norse_Erzengel
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2013, 11:37:13 am »
+6
Please stop lying.

1.) I didn't ban you. That was Guard_Bifi/Ferdinand.
2.) Of course Bifi didn't ban you because of a question. You got banned because you teamkilled gggd at the beginning of the round and you know that. There were more than enough warnings. I already banned HortonN_Joannits because he did exactly the same one map before. We don't have to warn you if you break the rules. If you teamkill somebody you get banned.
3.) gggd was also banned for insulting you.
4.) There is already a topic about me: http://forum.meleegaming.com/game-admin-feedback/%28eu%29-erzengel/

Bifi can confirm everything, stop being stupid. You will be unbanned at 20.02.2013 18:42:20 CET. Normally your ban should be extended for such a shabby behaviour...

Offline Bifi

• Count
  • Renown: 211
  • Infamy: 6
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Caravan Guild
  • Game nicks: Bifi, Mr_Turtle
  • IRC nick: Bifi
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2013, 01:18:08 pm »
+5
Erzengel pretty much covered it and I can confirm what he said.
I won't extend your ban for spreading false rumours, but don't expect that to happen twice.

[16:30] <@cmp> real programmers don't make webpages
Quote from: cmpxchg8b
- fixed Jesus bug

Offline Joseph Porta

• King
  • Renown: 1029
  • Infamy: 234
  • cRPG Player
  • (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻. take all my upvotes! Part-time retard
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Caravan Guild Enthousiast,
  • Game nicks: Wy can't I upvote my own posts, Im a fucken genius, yo.
  • IRC nick: Joseph_Porta
« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2013, 01:39:05 pm »
+1
con men!
I loot corpses of their golden teeth.
But he'll be around somewhere between Heaven and The Devil, because neither of them will take him in, and he'll be farting loudly and singing a filthy song.

i'll be there at around
chadztime™

Offline Bildur

• Peasant
  • Renown: 4
  • Infamy: 18
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2013, 07:22:29 pm »
We are very sorry for this!!!

There was a big misunderstanding. Someone other was in front of Thorwalds computer: His little nephew (13 years old)! The ban was correctly. Because this little boy is always making trouble. Thorwald didn't know that he was playing cRPG on his computer. I hope the admins can forgive us. We didn't know anything.

Regretfully,

Thorwald and Bildur