Author Topic: A Chance to fight for history and the poor  (Read 645 times)

Offline Rikthor

• Earl
  • Renown: 432
  • Infamy: 53
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BOARD Clan
  • Game nicks: Historian_Rikthorrr
A Chance to fight for history and the poor
« on: January 12, 2013, 01:47:18 am »
+4
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

A Maltese trader, erroneously decided to violate the sanctity of my fishing reserve in the corner of the map. Despite claims made by some angry nerds, the trader in question decided to make a straight shot directly towards my encampment. Perhaps thinking he may steal some free gear from an inactive, peaceful fisherman. The false trader decided to to try to run once he saw his prey was no longer slumbering but being unarmed, with 1000 goods, his legs could not carry him away fast enough.

Then the arrogance of one Malta Kirby was further displayed in his feeble attempt to demand his goods back, already acquiescing to the inevitable defeat.

I say, as a certified Historian, those who have a history of abandoning their allies should taste what righteous defeat is like. Those who join in this cause will be paid in gold including those who slay the most of these would be false knights.

As a token of my goodwill, the crates and the goods they contain will be going to a faction of my choosing in order to help the downtrodden and war torn fiefs.

Sign up today! http://c-rpg.net/index.php?page=battlesupcoming#!?page=battledetail&id=1930
« Last Edit: January 12, 2013, 01:52:11 am by Rikthor »
Quote from: chadz
No matter how long you guys cry - I will not give in to dumbing strategus down because some people just want battles. If all you want are battles, then play cRPG, not strat. There are other people who like advanced gameplay.

Trolololololol

Offline Kirbyy

• Count
  • Renown: 286
  • Infamy: 271
  • cRPG Player
  • Hi guys
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Malta 4 lyfe.
  • Game nicks: Kirby, ynyng
Re: A Chance to fight for history and the poor
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2013, 06:27:03 am »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

A Maltese trader, erroneously decided to violate the sanctity of my fishing reserve in the corner of the map. Despite claims made by some angry nerds, the trader in question decided to make a straight shot directly towards my encampment. Perhaps thinking he may steal some free gear from an inactive, peaceful fisherman. The false trader decided to to try to run once he saw his prey was no longer slumbering but being unarmed, with 1000 goods, his legs could not carry him away fast enough.

Then the arrogance of one Malta Kirby was further displayed in his feeble attempt to demand his goods back, already acquiescing to the inevitable defeat.

I say, as a certified Historian, those who have a history of abandoning their allies should taste what righteous defeat is like. Those who join in this cause will be paid in gold including those who slay the most of these would be false knights.

As a token of my goodwill, the crates and the goods they contain will be going to a faction of my choosing in order to help the downtrodden and war torn fiefs.

Sign up today! http://c-rpg.net/index.php?page=battlesupcoming#!?page=battledetail&id=1930

You bastard.  Calling us false knights, yet you take the cowards move and attack at 6:00 AM, good riddance.  If you were so afraid of being attacked why didn't you just wait for it and keep an advantage.  You obviously had more men, defodijabox also had the title known as 'unarmed' so good excuse troll.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2013, 06:36:51 am by LookItsMountNBladeMan »

Offline MURDERTRON

• King
  • Renown: 1337
  • Infamy: 428
    • View Profile
  • Faction: TRUMP / WEST 2020
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2013, 10:17:34 am »
You bastard.  Calling us false knights, yet you take the cowards move and attack at 6:00 AM, good riddance.  If you were so afraid of being attacked why didn't you just wait for it and keep an advantage.  You obviously had more men, defodijabox also had the title known as 'unarmed' so good excuse troll.

The battle time was determined by the defender's night time setting.  HURRAY
▀█▀▒█▀█▒█▒█▒█▒▒▒█▒█▀█▒▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█
▒█▒▒█▄█▒█▒█▒██▒██▒█▄█▒▒▄▄█▒█▒█▒▄▄█▒█▒█▒█
▒█▒▒█▀▄▒█▄█▒█▒█▒█▒█▒▒▒▒█▄▄▒█▄█▒█▄▄▒█▄█▒▄

Offline Kirbyy

• Count
  • Renown: 286
  • Infamy: 271
  • cRPG Player
  • Hi guys
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Malta 4 lyfe.
  • Game nicks: Kirby, ynyng
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2013, 11:13:16 am »
The battle time was determined by the defender's night time setting.  HURRAY
Melted Cheese!

Offline Rikthor

• Earl
  • Renown: 432
  • Infamy: 53
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BOARD Clan
  • Game nicks: Historian_Rikthorrr
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2013, 01:36:51 pm »
+2
A rousing victory for the people of this great land, the false knight and minus posting menace was put down. The goods of the false knights will go to the poor to help them recover from the war that has ravaged this land.

All those who fought for History were rewarded and a special bonus went to Daruvian for slaying the most of this would be aggressors.
Quote from: chadz
No matter how long you guys cry - I will not give in to dumbing strategus down because some people just want battles. If all you want are battles, then play cRPG, not strat. There are other people who like advanced gameplay.

Trolololololol

Offline KaleLord

• Count
  • Renown: 233
  • Infamy: 40
  • cRPG Player
  • Nurd
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Kale
« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2013, 05:19:57 pm »
Bandits trying to make it look like their would be the victims?
Kale: One of the cutest, chubbiest, asianiest faces in c-RPG. Take a look when you get the chance, guys. I will miss this beautiful man.

Offline GOBBLINKINGREATLEADER

• King
  • Renown: 1509
  • Infamy: 515
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Daruvian, GOBBLINKINGGREATLEADER
« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2013, 01:51:04 am »
+1
Thanks for the 500 gold m8.