Author Topic: HBO's Game of Thrones. [No Book Spoilers]  (Read 157827 times)

Offline Torben

• King
  • Renown: 2011
  • Infamy: 352
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • still prepare to get sexed
    • View Profile
  • Faction: by my overly nerfed heavy lance.
Re: HBO's Game of Thrones. [No Book Spoilers]
« Reply #2400 on: May 31, 2016, 12:37:24 am »
God, I hope Daenerys dies. Spoiled brat.

(click to show/hide)
Yes, I know from whence I came! Discontented as a flame, Upon myself I live and glow. All I grasp like lightning flashes, All I leave behind is ashes
Flame I am - that much I know!

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Asheram

• King
  • Renown: 1107
  • Infamy: 124
  • cRPG Player
  • stuck in a never ending time loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #2401 on: May 31, 2016, 01:37:03 am »
+1
(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)
Mortal Combat!ARYS "@Asheram you arent even what you stole from me bud"
PENDULUM
For everything that could have been At least we took the ride There's no relief in bitterness Might as well let it die

pogosan

« Reply #2402 on: May 31, 2016, 02:42:32 am »

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2403 on: May 31, 2016, 03:19:00 am »
+8
Daenerys couldn't control he dragons at-fucking-all when we last saw them, now suddenly she has perfect control over the wildest one? Before it was a victory to have it not eat her on sight. But hey, let's just cut from "my mary sue senses are tingling" to "Daenerys delivers an awful speech on top of Drogon." I'm sorry, the actress has no orating skills and it's just cringey when she tries to play bad ass.
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline MacX85

• Baron
  • Renown: 141
  • Infamy: 14
    • View Profile
    • 3D Portfolio
  • Game nicks: Siegbert
« Reply #2404 on: May 31, 2016, 08:22:48 am »
I enjoy it very much whenever she speaks in foreign tongues like Dothraki or Valyrian.

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
  • Renown: 2528
  • Infamy: 615
  • cRPG Player Madam White Queen A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #2405 on: May 31, 2016, 08:30:05 am »
+2
her speech was cringe af

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • Renown: 1578
  • Infamy: 538
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Frog
  • Game nicks: Oberyn
« Reply #2406 on: May 31, 2016, 08:59:43 am »
+3
I honestly still think she's being built up as an eventual "bad guy". A bunch of dragons and an army of bloodthirsty rapists with the goal to conquer land and tear down castles doesn't sound very noble, with the addition of even more bloodthirsty rapists when the Ironborn conveniently show up with a massive fleet just as she's convinced the Dothraki to follow her across the sea. The only army she's had so far is a bunch of robotic drugged euneuchs, and I don't care how fucking kawai they all think she is the Dothraki and Ironborn ain't gonna stop the rapin' and the lootin' they know and love. I mean, an army composed of viking and mongol derivatives, I can't think of anything that says predatory mass destruction any better, except maybe fucking dragons, which oh wait she also has, with the robotic drugged euneuch baby/dog murderers as an afterthought. I can't see anyone in the Seven Kingdoms welcoming that shit. 
« Last Edit: May 31, 2016, 09:09:34 am by Oberyn »

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
  • Renown: 2528
  • Infamy: 615
  • cRPG Player Madam White Queen A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #2407 on: May 31, 2016, 11:06:30 am »
I honestly still think she's being built up as an eventual "bad guy". A bunch of dragons and an army of bloodthirsty rapists with the goal to conquer land and tear down castles doesn't sound very noble, with the addition of even more bloodthirsty rapists when the Ironborn conveniently show up with a massive fleet just as she's convinced the Dothraki to follow her across the sea. The only army she's had so far is a bunch of robotic drugged euneuchs, and I don't care how fucking kawai they all think she is the Dothraki and Ironborn ain't gonna stop the rapin' and the lootin' they know and love. I mean, an army composed of viking and mongol derivatives, I can't think of anything that says predatory mass destruction any better, except maybe fucking dragons, which oh wait she also has, with the robotic drugged euneuch baby/dog murderers as an afterthought. I can't see anyone in the Seven Kingdoms welcoming that shit.

bruh she'll just burn a few niggaz in a fire then walk thru it and everyone will stop raping and pillaging at her command. I can't see this chick being turned into a bad guy, but it would definitely be excellent to see the outrage of her fanboys to something like that... or her death
« Last Edit: May 31, 2016, 11:11:02 am by Vibe »

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2408 on: May 31, 2016, 11:16:58 am »
+2
You'd think, but she is denerys sturmbjorn. They'll all be on their best behavior after she gives them a rousing speech.
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Torben

• King
  • Renown: 2011
  • Infamy: 352
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • still prepare to get sexed
    • View Profile
  • Faction: by my overly nerfed heavy lance.
« Reply #2409 on: May 31, 2016, 11:25:45 am »
rousing speech.

she is great at those.  goddamit seeing that women reminds me of an infant posing as the hulk.  the agony, aaah!
Yes, I know from whence I came! Discontented as a flame, Upon myself I live and glow. All I grasp like lightning flashes, All I leave behind is ashes
Flame I am - that much I know!

Offline Nickleback

• Hero of The Chamber of Tears
  • Earl
  • Renown: 338
  • Infamy: 263
  • cRPG Player
  • Sheogorath -a Daedra Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #2410 on: May 31, 2016, 12:47:33 pm »
she is bitchin' now oberyn but if u read the book u know that the rightful queen IN THE END COMBINES HER POWER WITH THE NORTH'S I MEAN JON SNOW'S, IF U know what i mean.
(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: May 31, 2016, 01:33:44 pm by Yuhmaz »

Offline Overdriven

• Marshall
  • Renown: 828
  • Infamy: 223
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Great Khans
  • Game nicks: GK_Overdriven
« Reply #2411 on: May 31, 2016, 01:21:46 pm »
(click to show/hide)

And the usual shouty speech. Isn't GoT without Daenary's yelling something at people every few episodes.

I can't see her being made into a bad guy. More likely she'll rock up on her dragon, yell a bit and then King's Landing will be hers.

I can see things going a bit cheesy from here on out. Daenary's retakes the 7 Kingdoms, Jon retakes Winterfell and becomes Warden of the North. Aka things have now gone full circle since Robert's Rebellion with a Targaryen back on the throne and a 'Stark' in Winterfelll. Just in time for them to then unite and with some Bran magic defeat the white walkers.

They will probably throw in a couple of deaths just to keep it gritty. Maybe Cersei and a couple of others. But between Arya, Jon, Daenarys, Sansa ect I think they will have enough plot armour that they can't kill them off.

Heck maybe Littelfinger will finally get what's coming to him.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2016, 01:32:05 pm by Overdriven »

Offline LordBerenger

• King
  • Renown: 1492
  • Infamy: 859
  • cRPG Player
  • Jesus is the savior of Earth
    • View Profile
« Reply #2412 on: May 31, 2016, 01:29:38 pm »
I can't wait for whatever prequel/sequel series they will make in the ASOIAF universe. Because hopefully it means no Daenerys/Brienne/Ramsay in it.

Offline the real god emperor

• King
  • Renown: 1630
  • Infamy: 348
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • Et tu, Brute?
    • View Profile
    • Click for gifts
  • Faction: Rome
  • Game nicks: Captain_Sweden
« Reply #2413 on: May 31, 2016, 01:37:01 pm »
I can't wait for whatever prequel/sequel series they will make in the ASOIAF universe. Because hopefully it means no Daenerys/Brienne/Ramsay in it.

I heard it could be a movie trilogy or smth like that.
Which I would prefer over a TV show nothing happens tbh.

Offline Overdriven

• Marshall
  • Renown: 828
  • Infamy: 223
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Great Khans
  • Game nicks: GK_Overdriven
« Reply #2414 on: May 31, 2016, 01:45:30 pm »
+1
A Robert's Rebellion movie would be pretty nice.

Heck I'd like an Aegon and dragons prequel as well. Though depending on where they go with GoT it could be too similar. But would be nice to see a bit of Valyria and the build up.