1 (worst)
43 (48.3%)
3 (3.4%)
10 (11.2%)
13 (14.6%)
5 (best)
20 (22.5%)

Total Members Voted: 89

Author Topic: unban essay of Armbrust Schütze  (Read 4635 times)

Offline Armbrust_Schtze

• Knight
  • Renown: 72
  • Infamy: 110
  • cRPG Player
  • (being watched)
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Philip :)
unban essay of Armbrust Schütze
« on: April 24, 2011, 09:24:39 pm »
Ban essay about 'why is teamkilling no valid revenge handleing method?' teamkilling is no
valid revenge handling method because when you revenge teamkill someone on purpose this will even cause more anger and conflicts
because logically your opponent will not accept your teamkill as in his eyes it might be not legitimated that he is
teamkilled back. Further on in the chaos of the spawn, when above described action takes place, teammates could be confused
and could be involved while they try to defuse this situation. there also exists the great danger that in this melee at
spawn innocent people could be hit which would even cause more confusion or agressive reactions. This massively injures the
right for a peaceful and joyable game of every randomly involved player. Such cases are also very annoying for admins too
because they have to react right in game or have to make a decission in the very complicated ban topic trials on the forums which
take away the higly valuable time of the noble admins. Moreover a teamkill not only implys the victim and the teamkiller but
it implys the whole team. Teamkilling for revenge is worse than leeching , because leeching make one player not playing
whereas teamkilling will get two player busy.
Furthermore, this rule not only applys to Crpg but it also applys for real life. A society where people take the law into
one's own hands. , is a society where only the strong succed , and the weak remain abused by people who are able to take
the law into one's own hands. Such society may be needed in tough time , where there is hard decision to take , and a when
strong leader is needed. Yes , sometimes taking decision a bit unfair , is better than doing nothing. But nowadays an
archaic system , and none want it to be realised.
Not taking self revenge is not only a matter of living in society, but also am matter of empathy. We , as human , have the
power to feel others pain. That's why when we hurt someone we get naturaly hurt back.And even if when someone hurt us and
doesn't seem to care about , we have to understand , that as human , we can't be perfect , and everyone can make mistakes.
So if i forgive my mates , I take the way of cooperation , and it helps everyone remain serene.
The fact is that through our computer most of us use to forget that beyond every charater there is a man or woman. And we
have to remember that even if our behavior has less consequences on the internet , it still have consequences. Moreover,
Internet community have the same kind of rule that real community. The border of my own freedom ends where the border of
others freedom begins. That why each community need rules to clearly define theses kind of border. And crossing these
border endangers the whole community.
That's why we always have to follow rules and refer to competent authority when you got hurt. Blood call blood and the fair
are among people stoping this slaughter chain. All in all and last but not least logically helping each other helps everybody more than making negative actions.

I know many people prejudge me because of my behavior in the past. I applicate you now to rate this fair. I am sorry for grammatically mistakes, it could have happened while writing this because of my German nationality. Thanks - Armbrust_Manne

<3'
« Last Edit: April 24, 2011, 09:56:13 pm by Armbrust_Schtze »
This masterwork bolt will send you straight to hell Tincan!

Offline Earthdforce

• Earl
  • Renown: 391
  • Infamy: 150
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Earth_Geodude_da_Defender, _RageThrower
  • IRC nick: Khalestimo#7613
Re: unban essay of Armbrust Schütze
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2011, 01:04:02 am »
If you want people to read it I'd recommend you space out your wall of text man o.O
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Armbrust_Schtze

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
  • (being watched)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2011, 09:59:55 am »
what is wrong with it i can read it perfectly.

Offline Rhygar666

• Count
  • Renown: 230
  • Infamy: 107
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • möp
    • View Profile
  • Faction: HRE
  • Game nicks: Rhygay666_HRE
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2011, 10:03:49 am »
what counts is that he wrote it, i mean hes german, hes not perfect in english  (unlike me :mrgreen:)
id give him 3-4 points

Offline Armbrust_Schtze

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
  • (being watched)
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2011, 10:05:09 am »
only 3-4? rhygar i will give u many awesomebar points for that u be a shamed! xD

Offline Armbrust_Schtze

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
  • (being watched)
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2011, 10:09:59 am »
oh yeah earthdforce i know what u mean now...friends told me there was a problem with (zeilen umbruch) the gapsbetween the lines, i havent that problem some how thats strange, heres a screen of my ban essay moment.

Offline Tibbers

• Peasant
  • Renown: 1
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • IRC nick: Pleasedeletethisaccount
« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2011, 10:16:00 am »
Its time to unbann him now ... hes banned since 4 - 5 month on the EU Servers ... he only can play on the Meele Server from the Risens (since 2 days or 3 days) !

I say it against : Hes banned since Month!

He has his punishment and now i think its ok if we give him a chance to play against on the EU_Servers ... and we will see how hes playing then.

The times with him on the Risen Server are very cool its funny to play with him and to talk with him in teamspeak. Rhodos_Schuetze is a good player and i like him ... a lot of people like to play with him and now hes banned because a Poll and some Teamkills????? Everybody here into Forum has Teamkilled someone and Polled someone ...
Please unbann him because he had his punishment and hes really nice on the server from the risens now  ... i play with him everyday on the risen server and he never does any tk or some polls ...

I hope he will be unbanned next time that we can play together on the EU Servers

Nice greetings and good luck for u Rhodos_Schuetze

Tibbers

Offline Cosmos_Shielder

• Baron
  • Renown: 137
  • Infamy: 71
  • cRPG Player
  • French Connection Leader
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Pecores
  • Game nicks: Roland De Gilead
« Reply #7 on: April 25, 2011, 10:24:38 am »
I have the same problem of spaces , but unzooming with Ctrl+Wheel fixes the problem.
I liked the unban essay a lot even if it seems more to be a philo essay that an unban essay.
So i give you 5/5 mate , and i hope you'll be able to play back soon.
[Pecores]Airstrike

Offline Armbrust_Schtze

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
  • (being watched)
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 25, 2011, 10:31:25 am »
i dont know what can be wrong on it. i had to write 500 words about why teamkilling is no valid revenge method and i gave an directly answer to it in my essay. thanks for ur support shielder (:

Offline Armbrust_Schtze

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
  • (being watched)
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 25, 2011, 12:22:56 pm »
hey guys i just gets angry about this. when u vote for 1 (worst) then give a statement f0kking why!

Offline Alex_C

• Knight
  • Renown: 30
  • Infamy: 10
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Guard of Istiniar
  • Game nicks: IG_Earl_Alexander
  • IRC nick: ISPCA_Alexanger
« Reply #10 on: April 25, 2011, 03:30:07 pm »
[14:06] <cmpxchg8b|> You're right
[14:06] <cmpxchg8b|> It's all my fault
[14:06] <cmpxchg8b|> I'm a terrible admin
[14:07] <cmpxchg8b|> I'm just not objective enough.
[14:07] <cmpxchg8b|> I'm also pretty much sub-normal intelligence.
[14:15] <cmpxchg8b|> Silly old me
[14:15] <cmpxchg8b|> Nowhere near as good as IG_Alexander
[14:17] <cmpxchg8b|> I should have deferred to Alexander for such matters

###EDIT###

cmp also kept on going on about only unbanning you if you changed your tag from Rhodos to Rhodoks or something.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2011, 03:34:30 pm by Alex_C »

Offline Armbrust_Schtze

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
  • (being watched)
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 25, 2011, 03:54:28 pm »
why shall i do that? its my clan tag i wear it with proud. changing my clan tag has 1. nothing to do with the crimes i was banned for neither 2.  the behavior i should behave on servers now and 3. it is discriminating to do that to get unbanned although i haned in my essay already. it was demanded to handed in 500 words about 'why is teamkilling no valid revenge method' and i did..

:(
« Last Edit: April 25, 2011, 04:08:08 pm by Armbrust_Schtze »

Offline nuffen

• Baron
  • Renown: 113
  • Infamy: 114
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Nuffen Fallen_Lilith Fallen_Little_Nuff
  • IRC nick: nuffen
« Reply #12 on: April 25, 2011, 03:55:54 pm »
His clantag is not rhodok from the game, its from rhodes, the island/city.

Also, I dont think the essay is well-written. Its not something you put in a book and sell, but thats beside the point. Point is, does this essay show that he understand what he did wrong, and does it show if he takes this serious? Yes, I think it does.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2011, 04:02:05 pm by Lilith »

Offline cmp

• M:BG Developer
  • Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 2052
  • Infamy: 569
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • IRC nick: cmp
« Reply #13 on: April 25, 2011, 04:18:44 pm »
+1
Unbanned. Next time you're caught breaking the rules you will be permanently banned with no possibility of appeal.

Offline Armbrust_Schtze

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
  • (being watched)
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 25, 2011, 04:19:26 pm »
thank you how mercyful

and pls: i demand ppl not to provoke me i know many dont like me, please dont do that or try to involve me into such affairs..
« Last Edit: April 25, 2011, 04:20:35 pm by Armbrust_Schtze »