Author Topic: The Frisian Freedom: Recruiting NA  (Read 129170 times)

Offline Necrorave

• Duke
  • Renown: 609
  • Infamy: 71
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Who the fuck is this guy?
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Dracul
  • Game nicks: Necrorave and or Cheesus Crust
  • IRC nick: Necrorave
Re: The Frisian Freedom: Recruiting NA
« Reply #420 on: June 28, 2013, 12:04:14 am »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Never Forget

My lord.  New fetish.

Offline kasMVC

• Duke
  • Renown: 608
  • Infamy: 163
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #421 on: June 28, 2013, 06:01:01 am »
+1
Some of those pictures of dinosaurs are really good!

Can I borrow 50k from someone to buy my mw weimar helmet?

Edit: What's the matter badoon afraid of facing me in the duel server? Stick to your down votes little boy. I hear you "broke" your "finger" more like "broke" your "mouth" when your "jaw" "drops" "after" I destroy you one "v" one noob.

Offline Jack1

• King
  • Renown: 1029
  • Infamy: 231
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jack1_, Abbud_Amari, The_Doc, Gottlob_Kohlman
  • IRC nick: Risen_Jack
« Reply #422 on: June 28, 2013, 10:14:24 pm »
+2
Does havelle read every post on these forums?
We're all nerds here, so it doesn't really matter.

Offline Miley

• Duke
  • Renown: 604
  • Infamy: 327
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #423 on: June 29, 2013, 12:27:56 am »
While we do not possess very many hard and fast rules, members are expected to refrain from acting like a complete asshole. Each man is his own entity here, and I will not dictate how you are to act. All that I request is that you represent Frisia in a manner that earns us respect, or at least avoids earning us ire and hate. If you feel that you want to talk shit on someone, or do a bit of "trolling", then nobody will stop you. I trust each of you to make the proper decision when the time comes.[/spoiler]

I guess Daruvian is an exception................................................................. and putting my old friend under your clan named I guess makes you an exception also.................

Offline Sandersson Jankins

• King
  • Renown: 1450
  • Infamy: 223
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CSA Apologists
  • Game nicks: fnord
  • IRC nick: "There's always a bigger nerd"- Qui-Gong Jim, Star Trek IV: Electric Boogalo
« Reply #424 on: June 29, 2013, 12:35:41 am »
+4
I guess Daruvian is an exception................................................................. and putting my old friend under your clan named I guess makes you an exception also.................

Many of us possess the opinion that words have no inherent meaning; only the meaning that the reader chooses to give them. We do not interpret certain words like "my old friend" as offensive or discriminating. We do not use them in a context that is hateful, such as "fuck these fucking bundle of stickss they're ruining this country with their anal shenanigans" or anything. We believe that context is all-important and meaning is entirely subjective.

I am sorry that you choose to interpret these specific words as hate speech, but I respect your freedom to do so. All that I request is that you attempt to understand alternate points of view. I can't speak for every one of my guys, but I know that more than a few of them do not feel that words must carry a single universal meaning or multiple universal meanings for every listener. The listener chooses the meaning, not the speaker. Of course, if certain context is given, the meaning that the speaker intended is quite clear. I would not stand for my people uttering phrases that were genuinely intended to cause emotional harm to other people, nor phrases that are intended to imply that a certain group of people are worth any less than others. To my knowledge, none of my members have done that. I invite you to private message me proof of any of them doing so.

(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: June 29, 2013, 12:39:43 am by Sandersson Jankins »

the administrator of this forum is the Internet Keyboard man? Can only play "authority" in the virtual world?Can you tell me why?

Offline Equal

• Earl
  • Renown: 344
  • Infamy: 24
  • Secretly not gay
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Equal
« Reply #425 on: June 29, 2013, 02:25:43 am »
+2
Many of us possess the opinion that words have no inherent meaning; only the meaning that the reader chooses to give them. We do not interpret certain words like "my old friend" as offensive or discriminating. We do not use them in a context that is hateful, such as "fuck these fucking bundle of stickss they're ruining this country with their anal shenanigans" or anything. We believe that context is all-important and meaning is entirely subjective.

I am sorry that you choose to interpret these specific words as hate speech, but I respect your freedom to do so. All that I request is that you attempt to understand alternate points of view. I can't speak for every one of my guys, but I know that more than a few of them do not feel that words must carry a single universal meaning or multiple universal meanings for every listener. The listener chooses the meaning, not the speaker. Of course, if certain context is given, the meaning that the speaker intended is quite clear. I would not stand for my people uttering phrases that were genuinely intended to cause emotional harm to other people, nor phrases that are intended to imply that a certain group of people are worth any less than others. To my knowledge, none of my members have done that. I invite you to private message me proof of any of them doing so.

(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)

Offline Sandersson Jankins

• King
  • Renown: 1450
  • Infamy: 223
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CSA Apologists
  • Game nicks: fnord
  • IRC nick: "There's always a bigger nerd"- Qui-Gong Jim, Star Trek IV: Electric Boogalo
« Reply #426 on: June 29, 2013, 03:43:26 am »
(click to show/hide)

We can be the best of buds.

<3=

(click to show/hide)

the administrator of this forum is the Internet Keyboard man? Can only play "authority" in the virtual world?Can you tell me why?

Offline Artyem

• King
  • Renown: 1218
  • Infamy: 264
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • SODOM Shaman
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Dracul / Raven / SODOMY
  • Game nicks: Artyem

Sordida asinum latronibus sumus

Offline Relit

• Duke
  • Renown: 574
  • Infamy: 109
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Relit
« Reply #428 on: June 29, 2013, 05:25:44 am »
+4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HanFKE0urSE

I was just stopping by to tell Daruvian (and to make Sandy jealous) that I miss his silky touch but, oh god my teenage years are flooding back to me after seeing that.

(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: June 29, 2013, 05:30:56 am by Relit »

Offline Miley

• Duke
  • Renown: 604
  • Infamy: 327
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #429 on: June 29, 2013, 07:34:09 am »

(click to show/hide)

Replace that word with the n word and then it's not so funny for everyone but it's the same principle.

Offline bensai

• Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 630
  • Infamy: 72
  • cRPG Player
  • Bᴏxɪɴɢ Cʜᴀᴍᴘ #ᴄRPG
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Frisia
  • Game nicks: assington
« Reply #430 on: June 29, 2013, 07:41:03 am »
+4

Offline Ethgar

• Baron
  • Renown: 101
  • Infamy: 7
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FIDLGB
  • Game nicks: Ethgar_FIDLGB
« Reply #431 on: June 29, 2013, 08:10:21 pm »
+2
“If war is ever lawful, then peace is sometimes sinful”

"We shall never win, if we are divided....."

Offline Yaro

• Noble
  • Renown: 21
  • Infamy: 17
  • Козацькому роду нема переводу
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Frisian Freedom
  • Game nicks: Yaro_of_Frisia
  • IRC nick: Yaro
« Reply #432 on: June 29, 2013, 08:47:25 pm »
+1
Replace that word with the n word and then it's not so funny for everyone but it's the same principle.

nappyheadedhoe...  :rolleyes:
« Last Edit: June 29, 2013, 09:07:11 pm by Yaro »
"Frisians = clan of trolls and mouth breathers." Kesh

"Us Frisian's are gung-ho, degenerate rabble who just want to burn and pillage." Havelle

"These days I think frisia are the worst scumbags cRPG has ever known." Matey

Offline BadooN

• Count
  • Renown: 167
  • Infamy: 41
    • View Profile
  • Faction: 4 wheel drive
  • Game nicks: Badoon, Barnabus Ballson
  • IRC nick: BadooN
« Reply #433 on: June 29, 2013, 09:38:27 pm »
+1
You guys make me proud.

Frisia #1

Offline Jack1

• King
  • Renown: 1029
  • Infamy: 231
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jack1_, Abbud_Amari, The_Doc, Gottlob_Kohlman
  • IRC nick: Risen_Jack
« Reply #434 on: June 30, 2013, 12:37:04 am »
Badoon's out getting bitches while we have to sit here and play this game.

If I bring in a doctor's note, can I have a few days off?

This is the finger anybody gets when trying to make fun of badoon
We're all nerds here, so it doesn't really matter.