Author Topic: A different strategus and stuff  (Read 2105 times)

Offline Latvian

• King
  • Renown: 1494
  • Infamy: 379
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • с̴͎͖͈͟͠ͅу̷̸̻̣͇͚̫͎͇̩̟̖̪͇̯к̀́͠͞҉͎͚͎а̰̤͕̱͔̬͖̟̺͍͎́͞ ̸͝
    • View Profile
  • Faction: one and only DESERTERS
  • Game nicks: u know its me when you see me
Re: A different strategus and stuff
« Reply #30 on: December 09, 2012, 04:03:13 pm »
i was wondering what happened to empire?  they suddenly give away fiefs fir that green faction lead by chase and corsair.
people are like potatoes, they come in different shapes and sizes and they all are beautifull
masturbating while looking in a mirror isnt wrong unless its the rear view mirror and you are driving a school buss.

it doesnt matter if you are happiest person or an unfortunate weeper, a powerfull beast or a terrifying creature. we are all equal, in the eyes of the reaper.

Offline Teeth

• King
  • Renown: 2550
  • Infamy: 1057
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 09, 2012, 06:08:06 pm »
+4
i was wondering what happened to empire?  they suddenly give away fiefs fir that green faction lead by chase and corsair.
It is in fact lead by bagge. Bagge is a sneaky fucker who talked a lot of us into joining some chill faction with a lot of randomers, turns out it is pretty much Byzantium playing Strategus now. Bagge is being crazy and is ordering everyone around, I don't know how he manages to do all that, but so far he seems to be doing a good job.

I swear next morning I wake up bagge talked me into walking the streets with him being my pimp. As far as The Empire goes, they are quitting Strat as well and they handed over a part of their fiefs to us. Without a doubt due to bagge smoothtalking them.

Offline bagge

• King
  • Renown: 1056
  • Infamy: 275
  • cRPG Player
  • Duke of Poland
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: bagge
« Reply #32 on: December 09, 2012, 06:57:51 pm »
+2
Hehe 8-)
I hope you guys get some sort of sticky balls deseases and smell like my armpits, sorry excusese for nolife fucking cunts you are.