Author Topic: A campaing started  (Read 6077 times)

Offline Thovex

• Marshall
  • Renown: 851
  • Infamy: 210
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vanguard
  • Game nicks: Thovex
Re: A campaing started
« Reply #75 on: November 24, 2012, 05:26:50 pm »
Imho big roof is critical for this battle. If you hold it, you could easily shout a lot of enemies. I raged every time then Nords was abandoning it & we get raped by defenders :cry:

You have too little of a shouting voice to be heard.  :P
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Butan

• King
  • Renown: 1713
  • Infamy: 214
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Best tincan EU
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: November 24, 2012, 08:19:48 pm »
Without forward spawn it was already great for you to be able to push for flags, I still wonder how the hell you did it

But yeah at multiple times, when you had 5/6 or more ranged up THAT fucking roof it was pew pew battle and everyone respawning had a bolt or arrow in their butt before even being able to go in the melee

Offline kinngrimm

• King
  • Renown: 1026
  • Infamy: 320
    • View Profile
    • The Betrayer of Nations
  • Faction: Wolves of Fenris
  • Game nicks: kinngrimm, Karma
  • IRC nick: kinngrimm
« Reply #77 on: November 24, 2012, 11:23:03 pm »
+4
Without forward spawn it was already great for you to be able to push for flags, I still wonder how the hell you did it

But yeah at multiple times, when you had 5/6 or more ranged up THAT fucking roof it was pew pew battle and everyone respawning had a bolt or arrow in their butt before even being able to go in the melee
next time i get Dave to put some constructions in front of that roof.
learn from the past, live the moment, dream of the future

Offline Gingerpussy

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 251
  • Infamy: 224
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries
  • Game nicks: Merc_Gingerpussy
« Reply #78 on: November 25, 2012, 09:04:43 am »
When playing Mechin on battle server yesterday i was stunned to find out that the battle server is playing the redone Mechin.

Why aint that map on strat ? That have to be a mistake i guess same with inv walls in some maps yet.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Jarlek

• King
  • Renown: 1173
  • Infamy: 307
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The walking wiki
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jarlek_The_Blue, Jarla, Jarlen, Jarler, Jarlec, Jarled OH GOD ALL THESE ALTS
  • IRC nick: Jarlek
« Reply #79 on: November 25, 2012, 06:16:21 pm »
When playing Mechin on battle server yesterday i was stunned to find out that the battle server is playing the redone Mechin.

Why aint that map on strat ? That have to be a mistake i guess same with inv walls in some maps yet.
The redon maps where to made to make more balanced maps for Battle. They kept the original maps for strategus, even if they were imbalanced, to give more tactical choices.

Ofc, the invisible wall in front of the spawn is BS and shouldn't be there, but that's the reason they use the original maps for strat.
This game isn't about being skillful as much as its about saying things in general chat that enrage people who then go to murder you but in their rage they make dumb mistakes which gets them killed.
In memory of Jarlek_zeh_Blue, ruler of Ilvia

Offline kinngrimm

• King
  • Renown: 1026
  • Infamy: 320
    • View Profile
    • The Betrayer of Nations
  • Faction: Wolves of Fenris
  • Game nicks: kinngrimm, Karma
  • IRC nick: kinngrimm
« Reply #80 on: December 14, 2012, 12:58:29 am »
+1
Andswaru i take it the deal about prime time battles is off?
We agreed on everything involving 1k troops right? I did it also lately for smaller battles.

The last 4-7 CFA attacks had been all between 20:00-22:00 gmt+1 exception the 2nd Slezhk Castle Attack was a bit later. I also included there Grey Order without even talking to them about it.

Nords vs Ercorcheur
Attack was initiated within the last 20 min i believe.

May i also take this as Nords wont just only defend(you know what you also told me) :) well at least someone with balls ain't i right?

Damn i want my 14h nighttime, i can't stand these fucked up for whatever reasons battle times , 7 o'clock in the morning are you fucking joking. I guess you lad just missclicked instead of entering.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2012, 01:02:49 am by kinngrimm »
learn from the past, live the moment, dream of the future