Author Topic: So I was attacked, AGAIN.  (Read 1520 times)

Offline Turkhammer

• Earl
  • Renown: 376
  • Infamy: 194
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: So I was attacked, AGAIN.
« Reply #15 on: November 12, 2012, 08:04:01 pm »
+1
The real question is why would they waste time attacking random unarmed players. It's a tactical error because they're wasting resources and locking down an army by fighting battles that would never happen other wise.

Idiocy has it's own logic.

Offline Wesleysnipes

• Earl
  • Renown: 371
  • Infamy: 196
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • SQUIDDONKULIOUS
    • View Profile
  • Faction: AoW squid
  • Game nicks: Wesley
« Reply #16 on: November 12, 2012, 08:13:47 pm »
+1
I like you, but your faction pulled a dick move by betraying KUTT. We gave you your fief when we didn't have to. Gave you gold and troop support, and then you take that army and wage war on us when you get a "better deal". Sure, it was the best decision for the survival of your fiefs. I get that, but you can't really complain when people randomly attack you and betray you from now on. You should expect it, especially when you're an easy target.

Lol at this quote. I remember when we got fucked over by TKoV for one fief. We didn't complain for 2 weeks after the fact. Only for one day. Even then its just a joke to complain/cry/complain/cry/complain/cry and you still want people to wipe your ass with sympathy. (Ever heard of the board game "Risk")Guess what... we win you lose, there's nothing we can do but perhaps you can be our bitches now like we were to you. And when we give you a little bit of gold(Never gave us troops). If you tried to attack us we wouldn't fall but send you back to the EU side where you belong because you are a waste of space on the NA side. We are the new "Knights of the Tundra".
« Last Edit: November 14, 2012, 06:31:32 pm by Wesleysnipes »
Dashing through the steppe, on a hundreds horse sleigh, o'er fields we go, laughing all the way. HOHOHO! It's Calamariclause and it's Christmas in April for the Squids.

http://www.insomniagamer.com/lp/leagueofangels/loapink/

Offline Noctivagant

• Earl
  • Renown: 470
  • Infamy: 162
  • cRPG Player
  • I solve practical problems
    • View Profile
    • I never drank a six pack of warm beer
  • Faction: Mercenaries
« Reply #17 on: November 14, 2012, 03:55:02 pm »
+1
Last time I joined the battle you've commanded I spoke that much that I puked all over the place. I swear I'll never join any battle you command.

-stop I'm talking, now.....listen, is Bjord here, Bjord?....if Bjord is not here.....stop I'm talking I'm the commander....if Bjord won't come I will kick him out please tell him that he will never be accepted....stop I'm talking ok war cleavers we have them let me see...ok I'm the commander.....if Bjord doesn't come.....no war cleavers we have no war cleavers.....ok....I'm the commander.....stop.....I'm talking....ok....Bjord cleavers...

Phew I got that one out of my chest.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Wesleysnipes

• Earl
  • Renown: 371
  • SQUIDDONKULIOUS
    • View Profile
  • Faction: AoW squid
  • Game nicks: Wesley
« Reply #18 on: November 14, 2012, 06:29:52 pm »
Last time I joined the battle you've commanded I spoke that much that I puked all over the place. I swear I'll never join any battle you command.

-stop I'm talking, now.....listen, is Bjord here, Bjord?....if Bjord is not here.....stop I'm talking I'm the commander....if Bjord won't come I will kick him out please tell him that he will never be accepted....stop I'm talking ok war cleavers we have them let me see...ok I'm the commander.....if Bjord doesn't come.....no war cleavers we have no war cleavers.....ok....I'm the commander.....stop.....I'm talking....ok....Bjord cleavers...

Talking about Arathian?
Dashing through the steppe, on a hundreds horse sleigh, o'er fields we go, laughing all the way. HOHOHO! It's Calamariclause and it's Christmas in April for the Squids.

http://www.insomniagamer.com/lp/leagueofangels/loapink/

Offline oprah_winfrey

• Marshall
  • Renown: 808
  • cRPG Player
  • Now look under your seat...
    • View Profile
  • Faction: JABONRA
  • Game nicks: Egan
« Reply #19 on: November 14, 2012, 06:39:17 pm »
+1
I have been bounced to eu three times, never attacked once...

Offline Haboe

• King
  • Renown: 1090
  • Infamy: 331
  • Born with a shield on my back. Difficult birth.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries
  • Game nicks: Merc_Haboe
« Reply #20 on: November 14, 2012, 06:47:04 pm »
+5
Pass through eu lands, prepare to hear this:

Offline Turkhammer

• Earl
  • Renown: 376
  • Infamy: 194
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 14, 2012, 11:05:35 pm »
Pass through eu lands, prepare to hear this:

ROLF.

Offline Arathian

• Duke
  • Renown: 650
  • Infamy: 175
  • Pick it up you white ass cracka
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Frisians
  • Game nicks: Arathian, schizophrenic_axe_murderer
« Reply #22 on: November 20, 2012, 09:07:34 am »

wut?

Afaik, Bjord hasn't joined any of my battles.

You might be confused mate.