Author Topic: Nords have seen the light!  (Read 4368 times)

Offline Tyr_

• Earl
  • Renown: 445
  • Infamy: 134
  • cRPG Player
  • Suum cuique
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries
  • Game nicks: Merc_Tyr; Merc_Nemo; Caesar_Salad
  • IRC nick: Tyr_
Re: Nords have seen the light!
« Reply #45 on: November 03, 2012, 06:47:20 pm »
+3

I am but more for the flying carpets to engage in an amount now depending on convicted members of what ever faction.

For everyone who stays banned of one faction after carefully looking into those cases, calculate the % of those to the overall faction members, perhaps add some % as the more there are in one faction the more likely the leaders knew and supported this multiaccounting. Then use those calculated % to get a related amount of fiefs attacked by flying carpets. Punishment over, discussion over, get on with your lives.

This.

What is the point in banning Multiaccounters? They have proven often enough that they will just do it again and again, the only thing that will change is that they are getting more and more careful.
Fallen gets attacked by flying carpets for locking down one fief for 24 hours. One member attacking one fief.
And now we have a huge amount of persons that not even abused the game mechanics, but actually went to open cheating to gain an advantage, an advantage which is much bigger and far more gamebreaking than the lockdown of a fief.
The only thing that prevents people from cheatin/abousing is hard punishment, otherwhise just wait for the next steamsale when M&B is a 1,99€ for each Key.

Ps: If "a dark force" attacks an army, does the attacked one loot 25% of the used carpets and flamethrowers?  8-)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Mike_of_Kingswell

• Count
  • Renown: 258
  • Infamy: 87
  • cRPG Player
  • If a guy looks dangerous he probably is.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigade
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Mike_of_Kingswell
  • IRC nick: MikeOfKingswell
« Reply #46 on: November 03, 2012, 06:56:22 pm »
+1
Guess how much Nords have cheated, oh, just never. We never even abused any mechanics such as night time, we never attacked outside our own territory at a late hour or morning. We never went around spreading lies and disinformation on IRC and other IM's trying to convince people of this and that fabricated bs. We never kept anything in Strategus we did not fairly win.

And since this seems to be of utter great importance to you just 2 battles that show whats going on:

Nords bailing out banned Grey Order multiaccounter:
http://c-rpg.net/index.php?page=battlesupcoming#!?page=battledetail&id=1173

DRZ bailing out banned DRZ multiaccoutner:
http://c-rpg.net/index.php?page=battlesupcoming#!?page=battledetail&id=1189

You are right saying you never cheated but as I said before with this you actively SUPPORT multiaccounters.
Now look at your clan's history, and your friends' clans.
In memory of Fallen_Mike_of_Kingswell, member of The Coalition of Fallen and HRE, ruler of Ismirala Castle

Offline Thovex

• Marshall
  • Renown: 851
  • Infamy: 210
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vanguard
  • Game nicks: Thovex
« Reply #47 on: November 03, 2012, 06:59:19 pm »
In no way did I ever accuse the Nords of multiaccouting or cheating themselfs. All I say in here is that in my honest opinion you are knowingly profiting of your allies cheating.
As Vibe elabotated I personally dont think its possible that some UIF clans did not know about the multiaccouting of their members. And with a lot of them getting banned I cant see you - as the nords- being blind to the multiaccouting of your close allies.
The fact that you seem to accept this is what I wanted to discuss in this thread.

Why do you feel the need that you have to discuss what we do..?  :|

And since this seems to be of utter great importance to you just 2 battles that show whats going on:

Nords bailing out banned Grey Order multiaccounter:
http://c-rpg.net/index.php?page=battlesupcoming#!?page=battledetail&id=1173

DRZ bailing out banned DRZ multiaccoutner:
http://c-rpg.net/index.php?page=battlesupcoming#!?page=battledetail&id=1189

You are right saying you never cheated but as I said before with this you actively SUPPORT multiaccounters.

And stop coming up with this... As I said a while back, people who are banned are not neccecarily permabanned, we're just taking over till the unbans are going through.
I'm sure you'd love it if we didn't do this and give all gear to you, etc, but no. Just no.

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: November 03, 2012, 07:03:56 pm »
Why do you feel the need that you have to discuss what we do..?  :|
€: And just to clear something out: I like Nords. You have some nice members and I respect your skills in the game. Hell some of you even became Fallens...I just dont like to have to see Nords being part in this shady doings. Makes me feel bad to see a old respected clan being connected to something like this.
This.

And the drama
but main reason is the quote.

And I dont care for the gear. I dont like their choice of armor anyway tbh.
In memory of Fallen_Mike_of_Kingswell, member of The Coalition of Fallen and HRE, ruler of Ismirala Castle

Offline Thovex

• Marshall
  • Renown: 851
  • Infamy: 210
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Thovex
« Reply #49 on: November 03, 2012, 07:06:21 pm »
This.

And the drama
but main reason is the quote.

And I dont care for the gear. I dont like their choice of armor anyway tbh.

I'm sure you'd like to feel that way, however I'm fairly sure after a ban wave of multiaccounters we're here on the resolving path, not on the backstabbing on first sight path.

And yes I'm sure you'd like to see the gear gone, and not in our hands, don't try to fool yourself.  :wink:
Otherwise, I wonder why make such a big fuss.

Offline Loki

• Count
  • Renown: 228
  • Infamy: 57
  • cRPG Player
  • I don't know karate, but I know crazy.
    • View Profile
    • The Fallen Brigade
  • Faction: The Fallen Brigade
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Loki
« Reply #50 on: November 03, 2012, 07:20:44 pm »
+8
This is also our offical position.
We attacked this village simply before the "other side" could. Nothing more nothing less. Unless of course by moral highground you think I should of let (insert enemy faction here) take all the equip for themselves?

This is a bannable offense.  Been there done that.  Now something for your pleasure. http://youtu.be/EMUx01Yl-mE

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
« Reply #51 on: November 03, 2012, 07:38:04 pm »
+3
Nords attacking these fiefs means you are accepting/trasnferrring gear obtained from cheating, whereas if their enemies had atatcked, at the very least the few members not banned can hire a roster and actually have a battle, thats not cheating.  Shame on you Nords for fucking participating in cheating by laundering out all their equipment gained by cheating.  Your cheap semantics do not rationalize away the fact that you are cheating by using your cheating friends gear.  No moral high ground, just desperation now that all your big allies turn out to be really 3 guys (slight exaggeration), so you rationalize your own cheating.

That equipment should either be destroyed or left to be attacked by legitimate foes who can fight auto Ai roster who will have that gear or whoever the few remaining members desire to hire.  From now on Nords are at the same level as all the other cheaters, sold any integrity you had to grab gear and fiefs obtained by cheating.
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline Bjord

• Amateur heretic
  • King
  • Renown: 1328
  • Infamy: 1109
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • salty turks
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: November 03, 2012, 07:39:49 pm »
Let the battle of flawed logics commence:

Begin!

When you stare into the abyss, the abyss stares back.

Offline Crob28

• Count
  • Renown: 247
  • Infamy: 31
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: November 03, 2012, 07:40:23 pm »
Well I feel slightly better that my clan lost Mechin to the Greys now, we had even less of a chance than we thought  :shock:

Offline Osiris

• King
  • Renown: 1449
  • Infamy: 324
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Merc
  • Game nicks: Osiris. Aethelstan
  • IRC nick: _Osiris_
« Reply #54 on: November 03, 2012, 07:43:53 pm »
+1
meh nords are ok :P i seem to recall mercs doing some dodgy shit in its time and im sure we have :P its not like they were multi accounting
i make terrible warband videos! https://youtu.be/jUdVGIOuULk

Offline Lech

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 123
  • Infamy: 348
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: November 03, 2012, 07:52:00 pm »
Nords attacking these fiefs means you are accepting/trasnferrring gear obtained from cheating, whereas if their enemies had atatcked, at the very least the few members not banned can hire a roster and actually have a battle, thats not cheating.  Shame on you Nords for fucking participating in cheating by laundering out all their equipment gained by cheating.  Your cheap semantics do not rationalize away the fact that you are cheating by using your cheating friends gear.  No moral high ground, just desperation now that all your big allies turn out to be really 3 guys (slight exaggeration), so you rationalize your own cheating.

That equipment should either be destroyed or left to be attacked by legitimate foes who can fight auto Ai roster who will have that gear or whoever the few remaining members desire to hire.  From now on Nords are at the same level as all the other cheaters, sold any integrity you had to grab gear and fiefs obtained by cheating.

Bitch please, 3 people ? In faction that have 150+ members ? Get a life.

Offline Strudog

• Marshall
  • Renown: 922
  • Infamy: 361
  • A Dog
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Britfag
  • Game nicks: Strudog
« Reply #56 on: November 03, 2012, 07:54:59 pm »
+1
Instead of banning why don't you let UIF sit out a round of strat?, because i think strat would be interesting without the UIF
This is the internet.
Men are men
Women are men
Little girls are FBI agents.
Those are the rules no?

Offline rufio

• Marshall
  • Renown: 995
  • Infamy: 483
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • QQ
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Rufio_pleaser_of_widows, LeLouche_LampeRouge, Quenya_Favourite_of_Rufio
« Reply #57 on: November 03, 2012, 07:57:11 pm »
+7
its a lie, nord biggest cheater clan out there man, history has shown. and now this??? man i think maybe il leave the nords, specially after reading this thread. i think il join fallen or maybe mercs they seem to be better options imo. im leaning more towards fallen because this mike of kingswell seems to have shit in the right perspective. and i like how he has great intellect and pushes his oppinion onto others. need great people like that. now i plea to nords, plz give all goods and towns back to the people of caladria, cut all ties with your allies, and go down like heroes against the never cheating/abusing clean merc saints alliance. i once again ask my fellow nords, cleans yourselves of this filthy cheater cheatness cheating. and just give up to keep our honor allive , because we will lose it all to this insident. rufioooo rufio ruuuufio ruuuuuuufiiiiiiioooooooooooo

Offline Bjord

• Amateur heretic
  • King
  • Renown: 1328
  • Infamy: 1109
  • salty turks
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: November 03, 2012, 07:58:58 pm »
+6
Get a life.

wat

A Grey telling someone to get a life?
When you stare into the abyss, the abyss stares back.

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: November 03, 2012, 08:08:50 pm »
I never said Nords cheat. I still dont say it. They dont.
Thats not the point of this topic

rufiooo rufiooo rufioooo

And indeed this mike of kingswell has shit down in the right perspective!

All responses of Nords in this topic give me the feeling this is a touchy topic for them :/