Author Topic: Grey Order appreciation thread  (Read 16769 times)

Offline Brrrak

• Earl
  • Renown: 442
  • Infamy: 63
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Brrrak
Re: Grey Order appreciation thread
« Reply #225 on: November 04, 2012, 03:44:05 am »
Stop being so angry Lech,  have a beer eh?  :)

Have some Luksusowa*.

Offline [ptx]

• King
  • Renown: 1871
  • Infamy: 422
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • such OP. so bundle of sticks. wow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: November 04, 2012, 05:18:59 am »
+2
There seems to be a universal rule to racists/nationalistic bigots and other scumbags, that believe in the concept of subhumans - they are usually the closest you can get to being a subhuman themselves.

Offline Shpritza

• Count
  • Renown: 279
  • Infamy: 42
    • View Profile
    • STEAM
  • Game nicks: Shpritza
« Reply #227 on: November 04, 2012, 05:28:46 am »
+4
...bad thread.

Best thread ever.

:shock:

make up ur mind man ur confusing me     :P    :lol:
trust no one, question everything

Offline Bjord

• Amateur heretic
  • King
  • Renown: 1328
  • Infamy: 1109
  • salty turks
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: November 04, 2012, 05:59:08 am »
:shock:

make up ur mind man ur confusing me     :P    :lol:

Bad until chadz started posting. :wink:
When you stare into the abyss, the abyss stares back.

Offline Shpritza

• Count
  • Renown: 279
  • Infamy: 42
    • View Profile
    • STEAM
  • Game nicks: Shpritza
« Reply #229 on: November 04, 2012, 06:20:48 am »
Bad until chadz started posting. :wink:

A haa!   :P
trust no one, question everything

Offline Tibe

• King
  • Renown: 1335
  • Infamy: 287
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: November 04, 2012, 07:31:33 am »
God damn you people, cant we end atleast one discussion in this videogameforum without some douchebag bringing chocolate chip cookies or communists into this. I dont think we could even discuss about babies or pigeons, cause someone will probably throw a chocolate chip cookie card again how all babies have potential to be einstein and pigeons in some ways resemble chocolate chip cookies. :?

Offline Gnjus

• King
  • Renown: 1831
  • Infamy: 397
  • Siktir git, pislik okçu.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Turklings
« Reply #231 on: November 04, 2012, 09:03:52 am »
+1
Being chocolate chip cookie is bannable by forum rules, which is fair. Being pretentious dick isn't (just look at Lolwen and Gnjus or Oberyn).

UrLukur....or Lurker as I used to call you.......how did get to you pick the 3 of us out of all these thousands of pretentious dicks around here ? What formula/system/lottery draw/whatever did you use ?

So we have a Jugo, from one of the craziest mentalities in Europe, with the most recent fucked up trauma, starting a thread dissing the Pole(s?),

Still better to be a crazy Yugoslav then a bearded squarehead quisling ninja-wannabee living in Poland.  :wink:
Do you honestly think you have any sort of moral authority, Reyiz? Go genocide some more armenians and deny it ever happened, please, and stay in the middle east.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #232 on: November 04, 2012, 09:05:51 am »
+1
TIL Gnjus is pretentious.

I always thought of him as more quietly sarcastic with subtlety and in good humor.
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline Wiltzu

• Sceptical
  • Duke
  • Renown: 665
  • Infamy: 231
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kalmar Union
  • Game nicks: Kalmarin_Wiltzu
  • IRC nick: Wiltzu
« Reply #233 on: November 04, 2012, 09:47:00 am »
Little bit late but still
It is common tactic to pull out chocolate chip cookie card when you don´t have any more valid arguments left.

Good example is this hate thread: http://forum.meleegaming.com/spam/genuine-haters-among-us/

But also, can I get shema... I mean leshma banned for creating that hate thread  :twisted:? It kinda butthurt me back then =/ even though I laughed well to it =D
When in Rome, live as the Romans do; when elsewhere, live as they live elsewhere.

Kaikki on tasa-arvoisia. Toiset on vain tasa-arvoisempia kuin toiset.

Offline Harpag

• Marshall
  • Renown: 914
  • Infamy: 263
  • jebać merców
    • View Profile
  • Faction: UIF
  • Game nicks: Harpag_the_Grey
« Reply #234 on: November 04, 2012, 10:32:23 am »
Dear Harpag,

when you see this thread please enlighten us, as we would like to understand, to finally stop living in this darkness.

Thx in advance,
Sincerely
                          your old friend Gnjus

Until then we will post our appreciation to you and your beloved clan. I'll start:

(click to show/hide)

Gnjus, my old friend - you reminds me my former neighbor's dog. When fucked up animal barking starts to bother me, then I have pretensions to neighbor, not to his dog  :wink:

BTW:

Offline Lech

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 123
  • Infamy: 348
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: November 04, 2012, 10:48:23 am »

Offline Gnjus

• King
  • Renown: 1831
  • Infamy: 397
  • Siktir git, pislik okçu.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Turklings
« Reply #236 on: November 04, 2012, 11:00:59 am »
+5
(click to show/hide)

You can wave your middle fingers as long as you want but the fact remains that you guys have been defeated and there's nothing you can do about it.

I mean seriously: Is it possible that out of so many of your members not one can write anything that makes some sense ? Just look at yourselves - Rantrex yelling about cheating all the time, Lech blabbing nonsense and making himself more stupid with every post he makes, you making same fail-translator-posts over and over again with the same fail-troll videos attached, that 3 Tears guy (as if one Tears is not already enough for this poor community) writing crap as if he is a 12-year-old angry polished kid, don't even wanna browse through the rest of your compatriots as half of them are willingly (and under your obvious blessing) breaking this mods rules as if they weren't even there.......combined with the stories I heard from our folks visiting your country during the last Euro plus that one gypsy movie i saw dubbed in polish language all i can ask is this: What the hell is wrong with your nation ? Where did it go wrong for you guys ? Is there any way we can help you ?
I realize you have spent your entire history defending yourselves against foreign invaders and their evil forces but seriously: we wanna help you guys, i want a Polish team fighting fairly in a cRPG Nations Cup, ask Corsair: i told him to forget about the 5-clanmates-per-team rule, i don't care if Poland has 20 Greys on their roster as long as there's no way to cheat the hell out of NC but you guys are refusing any help that we offer.......
Do you honestly think you have any sort of moral authority, Reyiz? Go genocide some more armenians and deny it ever happened, please, and stay in the middle east.

Offline Molly

• King
  • Renown: 1860
  • Infamy: 693
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • For the glorious Khorin...
  • Game nicks: Molly
« Reply #237 on: November 04, 2012, 11:06:53 am »
+4
You are scumbag yourself, subhuman to boot. It's subhumans like you who started wars, killed, raped and plundered - with little to none moral spine, doing what they were told to do. Like a slaves.
Those kind of statements make yourself look so unbelievable stupid and low... I actually fail to phrase a description. I can't express how deeply I disgust you - beyond anything I ever experienced. Just unbelievable. It even stops to be funny.
When west germany annexed east germany, nobody moved a finger too.

Offline n1emys

• Knight
  • Renown: 38
  • Infamy: 69
  • cRPG Player
  • sraka_the_Grey
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Grey Order
  • Game nicks: sraka_the_Grey
« Reply #238 on: November 04, 2012, 11:20:05 am »
trolls are everywhere. when you start talking shit gnius w8 when chadz check coalition logs.

chadz you will check coaliton logs afcourse?
« Last Edit: November 04, 2012, 11:27:07 am by n1emys »

Offline Lech

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 123
  • Infamy: 348
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #239 on: November 04, 2012, 11:20:51 am »
(click to show/hide)
all i can ask is this: What the hell is wrong with your nation ? Where did it go wrong for you guys ? Is there any way we can help you ?
I realize you have spent your entire history defending yourselves against foreign invaders and their evil forces but seriously: we wanna help you guys, i want a Polish team fighting fairly in a cRPG Nations Cup, ask Corsair: i told him to forget about the 5-clanmates-per-team rule, i don't care if Poland has 20 Greys on their roster as long as there's no way to cheat the hell out of NC but you guys are refusing any help that we offer.......
Lol, looking at people as representatives of nation. It doesn't work like that Gnjus - individual people have unique history and are influenced by their environment. The "environment" is very complex structure, and while you can find some similarities between two people  who belong to more or less the same environment, you can find just as many similarities between you and me. You'll find broad range of people in Poland or Croatia or France. They may not share the same kind of bigotry (just look at chadz, his bigotry is different than mine or yours) as each other, but ultimately it don't count.

If you still evaluate people based on their nation, i pity you.