Author Topic: ban Gryfita_the_Grey  (Read 1470 times)

Offline Chagan_Arslan

• Earl
  • Renown: 372
  • Infamy: 155
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Great Khans
  • Game nicks: GK_Chagan_Arslan
ban Gryfita_the_Grey
« on: October 13, 2012, 10:40:02 pm »
using Long spear on horseback for couple of minutes, during strategus battle

(click to show/hide)
i was banned with no warning for it the other day, when in the heat of battle i picked wrong weapon

and when i pointed it out, i got called names by GO guys

(click to show/hide)

is Gryfita a new player that didnt know about it ? i dont think so

please explain and ban him

Offline Gryfita

• Noble
  • Renown: 13
  • Infamy: 6
  • cRPG Player
  • Warsaw Fans Hooligans :D:D
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Gryfita The Grey Lord of Azgad
Re: ban Gryfita_the_Grey
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2012, 01:43:07 am »
i never hear about thet you cant use long ... when you found pony . when admin say we can t use this i drope spire ... i thinh was some Merc admin  . and i say only this you are realy noob to text on forum  when admin was on server and he give me only warning for that and  when he give methis i drop spire ....
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Chagan_Arslan

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2012, 12:07:38 pm »
i never hear about thet you cant use long ... when you found pony . when admin say we can t use this i drope spire ... i thinh was some Merc admin  . and i say only this you are realy noob to text on forum  when admin was on server and he give me only warning for that and  when he give methis i drop spire ....

sorry what ?

Offline autobus

• OKAM Developer
  • Renown: 598
  • Infamy: 127
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Bartering Brigade "Black Tea"
  • Game nicks: Autobus, Shushu, Samodur
  • IRC nick: Autobus
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2012, 01:59:32 pm »
Gryfita said he didnt know that using long spear on horse is bannable and he was warned during the battle by some merc admin after that he dropped the spear and never used it again

Offline Chagan_Arslan

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2012, 03:06:57 pm »
well ofc, he didnt knew, he is a new player after all

Date Registered:
    April 14, 2011, 11:13:25 am

Offline Unreal

• Belieber
  • Noble
  • Renown: 17
  • Infamy: 1
  • cRPG Player
  • Immortal
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Nord
  • Game nicks: Nord_Unreal / Nord_Surreal
  • IRC nick: [U]nreal
« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2012, 03:22:53 pm »
Banning for 4 days, I'll remove the ban if the "merc admin" confirms the story about the warning.
Using longspear on horseback is exploiting.

Offline Gurnisson

• King
  • Renown: 1750
  • Infamy: 362
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Nordmen
  • Game nicks: SeaRaider_Gurnisson
« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2012, 04:09:12 pm »
i was banned with no warning for it the other day, when in the heat of battle i picked wrong weapon

You sound like a victim when you were banned for 1 hour, which was your warning, after exploiting a known bug in a strategus battle. It was a light punishment, just keeping you ot the rest of the strat battle you had cheated in.

If EU3 ain't different from other EU servers, you're lying to admins. Trust me, that's never a good idea. I just came from EU 1, and I tested it out. The only way to use a long spear on horseback is to spawn with it. You can't hold a pike as infantry and climb a horse, nor pick up a long spear while on horseback. That means you're lying and that you willingly spawned with a long spear on horseback, and I saw you attacking enemy lancers with it in the strat battle, which shows you were willingly exploiting a bug in a strat battle. An extremely cheap move.

I deal with bans quite differently than other admins. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, I'll put you in the ground. If I see you exploiting the same bug later on, we're talking a long time-out, not days, weeks. Play by the rules, and there will be no problem.
I voted Gurnisson cause of his fucking bendy pike, I swear noone can roflcopter stab like he can.

Offline Gurnisson

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 14, 2012, 04:09:25 pm »
fail double post
I voted Gurnisson cause of his fucking bendy pike, I swear noone can roflcopter stab like he can.

Offline Falka

• King
  • Renown: 1257
  • Infamy: 423
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 14, 2012, 04:44:29 pm »

If EU3 ain't different from other EU servers, you're lying to admins. The only way to use a long spear on horseback is to spawn with it. You can't hold a pike as infantry and climb a horse, nor pick up a long spear while on horseback. That means you're lying and that you willingly spawned with a long spear on horseback,

Hm, what? He didn't say he picked up spear from the ground. He said he "picked" it. My english is very far from perfection but as far as I know "pick" among others means "choose" or "select". So maybe he picked long spear in inventory when his team ran out of lances. Sounds legit?

You sound like a victim when you were banned for 1 hour
Maybe you hear what you want to hear, not what he said. I thought this thread wasn't about banning Arslan. Arslan reported exploiting and you tell him next time you'll ban him for weeks. Hm, it makes sense!  :wink: 
« Last Edit: October 14, 2012, 04:47:51 pm by Falka »

Offline aLef

• Noble
  • Renown: 15
  • Infamy: 1
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 14, 2012, 04:52:07 pm »
+3 banhammer - new secret uif weapon)shame all of us who plaing against admin faction)

Offline Gurnisson

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 14, 2012, 04:54:29 pm »
Maybe you hear what you want to hear, not what he said. I thought this thread wasn't about banning Arslan. Arslan reported exploiting and you tell him next time you'll ban him for weeks. Hm, it makes sense!  :wink:

It's a good thing reporting exploits. The only reason I replied about the previous incident is because he's trying to picture his ban unfair, which is a joke. I saw him going in lance duels and going for the enemy spawn with a long spear, and being a lancer who couches a lot, there's no chance he didn't know about it.

However, the ban-time of 4 days compared to 1 hour of chagan might seem unfair, that's why I brought up the fact that I usually go easy on first-time offenses, but harder on repeated stuff. Everyone deserves a second chance, in my opinion. The point was to avoid a massive amount of greys/uif whatever complaining about the duration difference of the ban. I'm still puzzled as to why you posted here though. You have anything useful to add?

Offline Turk_Otto_Knight

• Knight
  • Renown: 75
  • Infamy: 20
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Otto_Knight_the_Bastard ShaMeraN ASlut
  • IRC nick: Otto_Knight
« Reply #11 on: October 14, 2012, 05:05:54 pm »
Didnt he know its forbidden ?    :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Offline Falka

• King
  • Renown: 1257
  • Infamy: 423
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 14, 2012, 05:15:43 pm »
I'm still puzzled as to why you posted here though. You have anything useful to add?

I was puzzled as well, when I saw your reply, because this thread, as I mentioned before, isn't about banning Arslan, so your statement was clearly not related to the topic.

The only reason I replied about the previous incident is because he's trying to picture his ban unfair

I still don't understand where and when he said his ban was unfair. I'd say he just indicated that using spear on horseback is bannable, recalling his own ban as a proof :wink:

PS
I saw him going in lance duels and going for the enemy spawn with a long spear, and being a lancer who couches a lot, there's no chance he didn't know about it.

It still doesn't mean he lied, because he didn't say he picked up spear from the ground.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2012, 05:25:18 pm by Falka »

Offline Gurnisson

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 14, 2012, 05:20:35 pm »
I was puzzled as well, when I saw your reply, because this thread, as I mentioned before, isn't about banning Arslan, so your statement was clearly not related to the topic.

However, the ban-time of 4 days compared to 1 hour of chagan might seem unfair, that's why I brought up the fact that I usually go easy on first-time offenses, but harder on repeated stuff. Everyone deserves a second chance, in my opinion. The point was to avoid a massive amount of greys/uif whatever complaining about the duration difference of the ban. I'm still puzzled as to why you posted here though. You have anything useful to add?

Anyway, keep this on-topic now. PM me if you still have something to add and I'll answer there.

Offline Chagan_Arslan

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 14, 2012, 05:42:39 pm »
@ Gurnisson all i want is the rules to be applied to everyone equally... not like one guy is getting ban while other dont for the same thing doesnt. After i got that ban i didnt make a thread to unban me, that i didnt deserve it or anything like that. I messed up got banned and lived with it, but when the same thing happens to Gryfita and no punishment is given based on "his new player" "he didnt knew" well...