Author Topic: By Request, For my dear Goonsquad.  (Read 695 times)

Offline HardRice

• Marshall
  • Renown: 740
  • Infamy: 161
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: 187/Alligator
By Request, For my dear Goonsquad.
« on: October 09, 2012, 12:47:32 am »
+5
Well, since a good friend requested it,

(click to show/hide)

Here you fucking go.

(click to show/hide)

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
Re: By Request, For my dear Goonsquad.
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2012, 01:02:03 am »
+6
After reading the intercepted message three times, Tears of Destiny rises in uncontrollable rage, draws his Cleaver and turns to the messenger whose smugness is quickly fading. "This is what I pay you for, this is the best you can bring me?!" Tears roars out as he beheads the worthless messenger, letting his blood soak the ink and mix with the paper of the useless message. Shaking his head with disgust, Tears boots the head out through the tent flap and sits back down on his barrel, muttering about "Goons" and "useless riddles wasting time," then trails off repeating over and over again "GG, Gg, gg..."
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline Mechanix

• Baron
  • Renown: 138
  • Infamy: 38
  • cRPG Player
  • lolwut
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Mechanix
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2012, 01:02:34 am »
HardRice is dead? Oh no..
But as the world turned i learned life was hell; livin' in a world no different from a cell - WuTang

Offline dodnet

• Duke
  • Renown: 595
  • Infamy: 149
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Wolpertinger
  • Game nicks: DoD, DoD_Wolper
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2012, 07:15:40 am »
+2
After reading the intercepted message three times, Tears of Destiny rises in uncontrollable rage, draws his Cleaver and turns to the messenger whose smugness is quickly fading. "This is what I pay you for, this is the best you can bring me?!" Tears roars out as he beheads the worthless messenger, letting his blood soak the ink and mix with the paper of the useless message. Shaking his head with disgust, Tears boots the head out through the tent flap and sits back down on his barrel, muttering about "Goons" and "useless riddles wasting time," then trails off repeating over and over again "GG, Gg, gg..."

And this is what happens if simple minds don't understand high art. Artists are murdered because they are simply misunderstood or the lower people don't get the meaning of there amazing artworks. Just like the mob captured Vincent van Dahli after he painted the Mona Lila and cut off both his ears and his nose! Fight this madness! Freedom of art and love!
The logic of war seems to be that if a belligerent can fight he will fight.

(click to show/hide)

Offline Kelugarn

• Marshall
  • Renown: 936
  • Infamy: 79
  • #̪͎̳̭̰͓͙ͯ͗̇͘ͅͅ1̢ͨ̈̆̓ͮ͐̌͏̪̦͓̣ ̽̇ͫ҉̸͕̻͙͖̮̹ͅN̡̥̭͖͙ͮ͊͡
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Free Peasants of Fisdnar
  • Game nicks: Froyo The Wizard
  • IRC nick: #FreeArys2012
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2012, 07:44:00 am »
+2

And this is why we need to eliminate the monarchy and instate an autonomous collective.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login