Author Topic: 豚 聖戦 [Buta Seisen]  (Read 16741 times)

Offline Ptolemy

• Weeaboo
  • Count
  • Renown: 257
  • Infamy: 182
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Ninja
  • Game nicks: Nomin
Re: 豚 聖戦 [Buta Seisen]
« Reply #30 on: October 02, 2012, 07:53:31 pm »
No man or woman before has matched the might of the Jolly Knights.  Every opponent before has collapsed in the field of battle against the green empire and their allies.

I guess we'll be the first then. Awesome. 8-)

Offline Sandersson Jankins

• King
  • Renown: 1450
  • Infamy: 223
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CSA Apologists
  • Game nicks: fnord
  • IRC nick: "There's always a bigger nerd"- Qui-Gong Jim, Star Trek IV: Electric Boogalo
« Reply #31 on: October 02, 2012, 07:55:23 pm »
+2
I dig the work you put into the contract image. Looks fucking sick.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

the administrator of this forum is the Internet Keyboard man? Can only play "authority" in the virtual world?Can you tell me why?

Offline Auphilia

• Earl
  • Renown: 480
  • Infamy: 190
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 02, 2012, 08:05:12 pm »
So is the FCC allied with LLJK or what? Seems like we are hearing more complaints from you guys than LLJK about this war. 

Offline PhantomZero

• Earl
  • Renown: 384
  • Infamy: 53
  • cRPG Player
  • I'm going to need you playing at 6AM on Saturday..
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BIRD CLAN
  • Game nicks: POSTMASTER_PHANTOM0_OF_BIRD
  • IRC nick: PhantomZero
« Reply #33 on: October 02, 2012, 08:19:53 pm »
+1
LLJK welcomes a fight, even one unprovoked.

Offline Emotion

• Earl
  • Renown: 360
  • Infamy: 145
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • pls
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Friends with Benefits
  • Game nicks: Noodles
  • IRC nick: Noodles
« Reply #34 on: October 02, 2012, 08:20:39 pm »
Yea, I'm a little confused whether they are allied or not...
Quote from: Testicleez
Noodles (Nibbles): One of my top dawgs. A godly c-rpg player and a chill ass muhfucka'. He's supposed to be adopting me once he gets married. One day I'll get him to order me a pizza… One day.

Offline Ninja_Khorin

• King
  • Renown: 1067
  • Infamy: 90
  • Zen
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Clan Ninja
  • Game nicks: Khorin/Keyoke/Lujan
  • IRC nick: Khorin
« Reply #35 on: October 02, 2012, 08:25:07 pm »
+1
Yea, I'm a little confused whether they are allied or not...
Based on PhantomZero's sig, I guess not.

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
« Reply #36 on: October 02, 2012, 08:41:02 pm »
+2
So is the FCC allied with LLJK or what? Seems like we are hearing more complaints from you guys than LLJK about this war.

FCC is not allied with LLJK just because we laugh at your proclamation.  So silly.  I know I am mercing for them because:

1) They actually pay their mercs (strat 1 you guys never followed through on payments, LLJK has paid me in every strat iteration and is offering gold for these fights)
2) I am a greedy red-haired bitch
3) They seem to be short-handed on the roster and I want to be in a fight where its more balanced with mercs, balance=fun

I am sure many of the mercs have similar reasons.
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline ednos

• Baron
  • Renown: 85
  • Infamy: 6
  • cRPG Player
  • Alea iacta est.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Swords with Friends
  • Game nicks: Sir_Ednos
  • IRC nick: ednos
« Reply #37 on: October 02, 2012, 08:43:01 pm »
+4

I'm fighting with LLJK because I don't speak Japanese and have more fun when I'm able to communicate with my team.
"The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt." ~Bertrand Russell
(click to show/hide)

Offline Ninja_Khorin

• King
  • Zen
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 02, 2012, 08:43:19 pm »
+1
FCC is not allied with LLJK just because we laugh at your proclamation.  So silly.  I know I am mercing for them because:

1) They actually pay their mercs (strat 1 you guys never followed through on payments, LLJK has paid me in every strat iteration and is offering gold for these fights)
3) They seem to be short-handed on the roster and I want to be in a fight where its more balanced with mercs, balance=fun

Josho Shogunate were not around in strat 1.

Offline Auphilia

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 02, 2012, 08:45:18 pm »
Nah, I just talked to them in game. Pretty much went something like this:

"So the FCC doesn't like us or something? Why are you guys mercing in bulk against us?"
"We asked you how much you would pay, and you never answered."
"I told you that one side wouldn't even exist, hence they wouldn't be able to pay much of anything."
"Well you should have asked to negotiate about it."
"So, how much is phantom paying then lol?"
"More than nothing."
"This sounds more like banditry than mercing. Asking someone to pay you gold, and if they don't reply you sign in bulk against them lol. Anyways I'm fine with it, as long as you guys are fine with us offering you the same deal."
"The same deal?"
"Yeah, every time you have a battle, we will ask you how much will you pay us, and if you don't pay, we sign in bulk against you. Assuming the opposing side offers to pay at least 1 gold (so we can call it mercenary work). Sound about fair to you? lolz"
"Auphilia you should quit diplomacy and have someone else do it while remaining a figure head because apparently you can't grasp simple concepts."

:rolleyes:

Strat 1? I wasn't in strat 1 lol. Nor was anyone else in this alliance, that I know of, other than the ninja (maybe?).

Offline Ninja_Khorin

• King
  • Zen
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 02, 2012, 08:47:25 pm »
We were around in strat 1. Wiped out by Druzhina fairly early on.

And Auphilia. Technically, you usually offer an amount of gold that you are willing to pay. And then the mercenaries choose the better deal. The mercs have no advantage in revealing the price of LLJK, other than to try and make your raise it.

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
« Reply #41 on: October 02, 2012, 08:47:56 pm »
+1
Josho Shogunate were not around in strat 1.

You used to be known as Shogunate not Josho Shogunate and LLJK took your fiefs in Strat 1.0.  You even made mention of this defeat in your post.  Changing from Shogunate to Josho Shogunate and gaining/losing new members might have changed some things.  But I do know LLJK always follows through on paying.  Plus I like PhantomZero - there is a guy who knows how to roleplay.  Lastly, I FUCKING DESPISE WEEABOOS!!!

Also, Auphilia - why are you so determined that LLJK have no people fighting for them??  Are you scared of a stand up fight??  You have a full roster.  We have 3 guys signed up for them right now - en masse??? LOL.  Its just me and miggy and MurderMountain.  But the way Auphilia is talking you are pushing more to sign up against you just from the talk in TS.  I like Remnant and LLJK, but I don't know even know you guys (Shogunate) this strat and you are already annoying us.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2012, 08:59:57 pm by Keshian »
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline Auphilia

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: October 02, 2012, 08:49:25 pm »
Lastly, I FUCKING DESPISE WEEABOOS!!!

There it is.  :lol:

[Also, you are talking about the Byzantium guys (who are an EU clan), they created the original Shogunate. There is not a single one of their members within our ranks, to my knowledge. We call them our "ancestors" for roleplay purpose.]

Another edit to reply to your edit: No, I don't mind a fight. I just assumed FCC had issues with us that I was unaware of. You have had guys sign against us in literally every single battle (some have joined our side as well, previously) so it isn't a big deal lol. Just lately there has been a lot of negativity from you guys and I figured I'd ask about it :P. I'm not the only one who thinks so. I hadn't realized it was only 3 ppl, it just came to mind that there have been FCC against us, as I said, in EVERY battle lol. We haven't signed a single man against you in any of your battles (if you have even had battles?). Anyways, you are the only faction in strat that has signed against us because we didn't pay you and that threw me off. It makes me wonder why every faction doesn't identify themselves as "mercs" and freely fight whoever they want without any consequences. Technically Remnants are mercs too. So LLJK shouldn't be upset or anything with them, we are just paying them more, it is business.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2012, 09:06:30 pm by Auphilia »

Offline PhantomZero

• Earl
  • Renown: 384
  • cRPG Player
  • I'm going to need you playing at 6AM on Saturday..
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BIRD CLAN
  • Game nicks: POSTMASTER_PHANTOM0_OF_BIRD
  • IRC nick: PhantomZero
« Reply #43 on: October 02, 2012, 08:51:12 pm »
+5
LLJK is a truly honorable faction, when we say our Strat relations are reset, it is so. I have had Hospitaller, FCC, TKoV, Remnant, Chaos, and now even Occitan fight at my side in Strat 4 alone. I accept all those who apply to fight and make roll call, we are here to have fun and play the game.

(Boy, Ecko sure is spinning in his grave at the sight of Occitan and LLJK ever fighting on the same side of a battle.)

Many will side with those with righteous purpose, and there is nothing more righteous than defending the dessert from weeaboo invaders!

Offline Braeden

• Earl
  • Renown: 420
  • I hear the sound of drums
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Acre?
  • Game nicks: Braeden_Sanguine
  • IRC nick: Braeden
« Reply #44 on: October 02, 2012, 08:51:33 pm »
+1
The Shogunate, which did hold a place on the map in Strat 1, was a different clan, which is now largely in Byzantium.  The Josho Shogunate might be a spiritual successor or something, but it is not the same group of people.  As far as I know no members of the Shogunate are currently in the Josho Shogunate.

For my part, the traders of Medici do not wish any part in this war.  However, we must state that the conditions which the Shogunate wishes to place on trade, namely declaring all who trade in this area to be their enemy, are seen by us as an attack on the principles of free trade which bind this great land of Caladria.