Author Topic: Unban Request (NORAMBAKERMAYNER) NOOOO (akeem)  (Read 233 times)

Offline shimbobdilingerdan

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Unban Request (NORAMBAKERMAYNER) NOOOO (akeem)
« on: September 22, 2012, 06:55:11 pm »
 :rolleyes:

So before i begin, I'd just like to give a shout out to Meow.. thanks again for getting me to use the blue flag.. never would have tried that way otherwise..

:arrow: in other news..

my account was banned ummm several days ago? honestly not really sure about the time...
i think it was because of an action i took earlier in the week with my Akeem.. i shot an arrow at some peasant and hit an ally.. and he pressed M and my hey wtf dude reaction caused me to keep shooting that direction. in fact i think i hit him once more.. actually.. i definitely hit him once more.. anyways we got into an argument for a minute, and he started a Ban or Kick poll i forget which one..either way it failed and i continued playing and even apologized but stressed that the first shot was an accident and not to be so jumpy with the M button. anyways like i said i continued playing on and logged off after awhile ... came on today and I'm banned from EU_CRPG_HRE which stinks cause i like getting down on some PVE for aiming before i take it to the players..
so i kind of feel like this is unjustified because i did apologize, we took a pole and more than 50% agreed with me on the situation so this feels like a clear cut case of double jeopardy and would love an un-ban, however if u don't see fit to grant one

Cya on the other servers..

Noram
/Akeem

Offline witchhunter

• Knight
  • Renown: 53
  • Infamy: 11
  • cRPG Player
  • Duke of Saxony
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Holy Roman Empire
  • Game nicks: Lothar_Duke_of_Saxony_HRE
  • IRC nick: ^30mc_HRE
Re: Unban Request (NORAMBAKERMAYNER) NOOOO (akeem)
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2012, 06:48:37 pm »
unbanned
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Omnium mores, tuos imprimis observato.

<@Urist> well HRE take their medival theme very serious and so is their ban/unban system ancient