Author Topic: A peasant assaulted!  (Read 1745 times)

Offline Rhalzo

• Duke
  • Renown: 599
  • Infamy: 48
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FIDLGB
Re: A peasant assaulted!
« Reply #15 on: August 23, 2012, 02:01:35 am »
I'm sure by now you see how much this is going to cost you.  You, like many before you underestimate the Free Peasants.  Our strength lies not in our numbers, but our logistics, organization, cooperation, attentiveness, and sheer determination. 

Maybe next Strat it would be wise to be our allies.  In fact, I would welcome it, you seem like a fun loving bunch.  And just maybe we will be around to deliver last minute reinforcements to one of your armies in the field.   8-)

Looking forward to the mid day blood/XP bath tomorrow.

I look forward to the XP tomorrow. I won't speak of new Strat alliances just yet, as we still have some time to slaughter.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Rhalzo's already in Chaos' cooler older brother clan, he's fine riding his motorcycle around in a leather jacket smoking cigarettes with GIRLS, our little treehouse isn't his speed anymore.

Offline mandible/splinteryourjaw

• Knight
  • Renown: 50
  • Infamy: 12
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 23, 2012, 02:43:30 pm »
+1
Free Peasants never fear "suga momma" always lurks in the shadows.

To the Lords of Vezin; uncloth your women and send them to the edge of town.  After much scrutiny (and sampling) of their fine wares war might be avoided.

Offline Rhalzo

• Duke
  • Renown: 599
  • Infamy: 48
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FIDLGB
« Reply #17 on: August 23, 2012, 05:32:22 pm »
To the Lords of Vezin; uncloth your women and send them to the edge of town.  After much scrutiny (and sampling) of their fine wares war might be avoided.

I didn't even take a chance to view the women of Vezin before I took all the gold and bailed.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Rhalzo's already in Chaos' cooler older brother clan, he's fine riding his motorcycle around in a leather jacket smoking cigarettes with GIRLS, our little treehouse isn't his speed anymore.

Offline mandible/splinteryourjaw

• Knight
  • Renown: 50
  • Infamy: 12
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 23, 2012, 11:58:34 pm »
I thought so :mrgreen: 

But don't worry about the women; FUUUGGGLLLYYYY!!!  I accidently bought a goat a drink at the watering hole before I realized that grunt wasn't just an accent.