Author Topic: Admin abuse/ban request  (Read 695 times)

Offline joey_bologna

• Noble
  • Renown: 19
  • Infamy: 66
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Admin abuse/ban request
« on: June 23, 2012, 07:34:34 pm »
Admin name is elune. Never seen him before, he TW me once maybe an accident I don't know or care, but at the end of the round he team killed me intentionally, I didn't even care. People fuck around and it doesn't bother me unless they do it non stop. At the start of the round I shot him once with my xbow as payback since I don't like reporting and rode off. 3 seconds later I'm kicked from the server. I have no problem getting insta kicked for shooting someone once, it's a little overboard but if there is an admin on that strict then fine. I didn't know elune was an admin, and wouldn't expect him as admin the way he was acting. What I have a problem with is someone who TKs and then gets insta butthurt about getting shot once being admin. I say ban he, and make an example of him! Or just at least go over the rules with him.

http://imageshack.us/f/685/crpg2.png/

Offline Digglez

• Duke
  • Renown: 573
  • Infamy: 596
  • cRPG Player
  • YOU INCOMPETENT TOH'PAH!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Northmen
  • Game nicks: GotLander, Hamarr, Digglesan, Black_D34th
Re: Admin abuse/ban request
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2012, 09:48:31 pm »
Joey is always a very mellow player, so for him to post something like this is worth looking into.

Also, any alts admins are playing and USING admin powers should have to be recorded or written down somewhere

Offline Blackzilla

• Earl
  • Renown: 451
  • Infamy: 108
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FIDLGB(strat/crpg),Dracul(Friends)
  • Game nicks: Blackzilla_FIDLGB, Helios The Shiny
  • IRC nick: Blackzilla
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2012, 10:00:16 pm »
All I see is an archer shooting into melee then him accidentally hitting you, then you get the final kill, rounds over, archer shoots you, kills you ( allowed when round is over btw) you shoot him in spawn at the beginning of the next round (not allowed).

God damn these long car rides where I lurk the forums, causes me to post in areas I shouldn't :p
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Slamz

• Earl
  • Renown: 386
  • Infamy: 112
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Norse Horde
  • Game nicks: NH_Slamz
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2012, 01:07:34 am »
archer shoots you, kills you ( allowed when round is over btw)

Is it?  I heard that was against the rules.  When I was new and didn't have looms, it pissed me off to finally loot a good weapon and then some asshole TKs me at the end.  Should be bannable if it's not.

Crush your enemies; see them driven before you; hear the lamentations of their women.
Norse Horde

Offline Vkvkvk

• Baron
  • Renown: 106
  • Infamy: 41
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2012, 05:34:08 am »
All I see is an archer shooting into melee then him accidentally hitting you, then you get the final kill, rounds over, archer shoots you, kills you ( allowed when round is over btw) you shoot him in spawn at the beginning of the next round (not allowed).

God damn these long car rides where I lurk the forums, causes me to post in areas I shouldn't :p

I was kicked and banned for end of round teamwounding/killing, that's not how an admin should act.

Offline Ganner

• Duke
  • Renown: 553
  • Infamy: 138
  • The other white meat
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CHAOS
  • Game nicks: Ganner_of_Chaos
« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2012, 08:38:18 am »
This was me.

I was shooting someone that was chasing me, then you rode into that person and got your horse shot.  AFTER the round was over I did TK you (which by the way is NOT against the rules hence why the M report does not show up after the round ends, and the rule explicitly states during the round)

Where the rules were broke is when in the start of the next round about 10 seconds into it, you put a bolt into me taking over half my HP.  You were kicked for doing that.

Offline Jack1

• King
  • Renown: 1029
  • Infamy: 231
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jack1_, Abbud_Amari, The_Doc, Gottlob_Kohlman
  • IRC nick: Risen_Jack
« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2012, 08:57:52 am »
didnt you skip the whole admin alt thing ganner? explain. theroughly
We're all nerds here, so it doesn't really matter.

Offline Ganner

• Duke
  • Renown: 553
  • Infamy: 138
  • The other white meat
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CHAOS
  • Game nicks: Ganner_of_Chaos
« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2012, 12:55:16 pm »
didnt you skip the whole admin alt thing ganner? explain. theroughly

What is that even supposed to mean? English man!

And no Digglez, we do not need to report who our alts are and shouldn't need to so stop shitposting in this section when you don't belong.  Some of us would also like the chance to play incognito once in a while as well without being barraged by 100 people saying OMG THIS GUY WITH 4 PS PUNCHED ME FOR 1 HP BAN HEEEEM NOW or OMG THIS HX IS DELAYING BAN HIM GANNNNNNEERRRRRRRRRRR constantly.  We still have to act however if we do see someone blatantly breaking the rules, and in this case he was by wounding me INTENTIONALLY at the start of the round.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2012, 01:01:20 pm by Ganner »