Author Topic: New Autoblock banwave incoming?  (Read 21398 times)

Offline CrazyCracka420

• Minute Valuable Contributor
  • Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 1950
  • Infamy: 794
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Welp
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vaegirs
  • Game nicks: Huseby
  • IRC nick: Steam name: crazycracka420
Re: New Autoblock banwave incoming?
« Reply #165 on: June 18, 2012, 07:24:33 pm »
+2
There are hacks that work? How do you know, you tried them yourself?

We can keep doing this forever.

It's all assumption.  Never seen anyone banned for wallhacks, or aimbot, and I'm fairly confident there'd be no way to detect if someone had a primitive speed hack running (as long as they didn't make it obvious).  Even 5% more speed in all your actions would be a huge boost.

And you can keep defending cheaters forever, but you're not getting anywhere, and you're not changing the fact that if someone can justify using an auto-blocker to cheat at a video game, chances are high they can justify using another method to cheat as well.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
 - Stolen from Macropussy

Offline Rdhardy

• Peasant
  • Renown: 5
  • Infamy: 6
  • cRPG Player
  • Play for fun XD
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: June 18, 2012, 07:25:10 pm »
dont know but i wasnt given a fair chance just got a perm ban when ive been playing the game for a long time and have dont 1 thing wrong in the hole time ive played it which is like for 1 year and have recommend this mod to so many people who have played it. and like i said love this mod best Mod/game out there and will miss it.
R.Hardy

Offline CrazyCracka420

• Minute Valuable Contributor
  • Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 1950
  • Infamy: 794
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Welp
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vaegirs
  • Game nicks: Huseby
  • IRC nick: Steam name: crazycracka420
« Reply #167 on: June 18, 2012, 07:25:39 pm »
+1
Apparently they said you lied about your usage.  Are you the ADHD guy from teamspeak the other night?
What I find unbelievable is that people think "I might have left it open" is a good excuse.
Holy shit.
Thats what I woulda went with.
 - Stolen from Macropussy

Offline cmp

• M:BG Developer
  • Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 2052
  • Infamy: 569
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • IRC nick: cmp
« Reply #168 on: June 18, 2012, 07:26:00 pm »
+1
What I find unbelievable is that people think "I might have left it open" is a good excuse.
Holy shit.

Offline agweber

• Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 262
  • Infamy: 21
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Beware the Coming of the Great White Handkerchief
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FIDLGB
  • Game nicks: Armentia, Ranged
  • IRC nick: agweber
« Reply #169 on: June 18, 2012, 07:26:54 pm »
+1
well i think how the admins are dealing with this to be annoying they are letting people off and perm banning other for lying not even allowing them to come talk to them in person also id understand a perm ban if i had done something wrong many times but ive only been banned once in my hole time of been playing CRPG with has been over a year also i love this mod and recommend it to many people but the way admins are dealing with this isnt what i can mature admin use there letting some off and perm banning others? do they even have rules for how there doing this or just doing what they feel like for who ever like i said im very unhappy with the service i have received not even giveing any evidance to what ive dont and wont give me a straight awnser also i have only used Auto-Block for MM and other mods i might of used it for 10-30 but im not sure if that was native or CRPG but still i been asking for an ip to sort this out not in a rage why but talk but they have just delete my post and not repsoned to anything. like i said i love this mod and supported it even praised the admin many times but they way they have handled this small incedent isnt what i call fair thank you for you time and im sorry for any harm i have caused there isnt anything else i can do  :( hope ill get forgiven some time and sorry for the writeing and spelling im not the best writer that why i perfer to come talk in a ts to get it sorted out  :)
Quote from: Rdhardy
dont know but i wasnt given a fair chance just got a perm ban when ive been playing the game for a long time and have dont 1 thing wrong in the hole time ive played it which is like for 1 year and have recommend this mod to so many people who have played it. and like i said love this mod best Mod/game out there and will miss it.
Quote from: Rdhardy
im not saying i left it out -_- ive been trying to say ive used in my MM regiment along time ago to try and see if are regiment could use it for linebattle ill give you regiment name if it help 6eYG it didnt work so we never used it but i tried it for many mods and might of for CRPG was a long time ago when i used it so cant remeber but it was a test and it didnt work but you wont hear me out or give me a chance

It's called punctuation and whitespace. Learn to use it and maybe people would actually read whatever you're saying.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2012, 07:30:30 pm by agweber »

Offline Rdhardy

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
  • Play for fun XD
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: June 18, 2012, 07:29:09 pm »
im not saying i left it out -_- ive been trying to say ive used in my MM regiment along time ago to try and see if are regiment could use it for linebattle ill give you regiment name if it help 6eYG it didnt work so we never used it but i tried it for many mods and might of for CRPG was a long time ago when i used it so cant remeber but it was a test and it didnt work but you wont hear me out or give me a chance
R.Hardy

Offline Grumbs

• طالبان
  • King
  • Renown: 1170
  • Infamy: 617
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: June 18, 2012, 07:31:11 pm »
+3
Hint: the devs know exactly how much time was spent with the cheat activated while on cRPG servers. You were probably banned because you used it much more than you're admitting to
If you have ranged troubles use this:

Offline BlindGuy

• Marshall
  • Renown: 996
  • Infamy: 583
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • De oppresso liber et plus ultra.
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: June 18, 2012, 07:32:12 pm »
+4

I don't know enough

Offline Rdhardy

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
  • Play for fun XD
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: June 18, 2012, 07:33:37 pm »
+1
i dont know how long i used it for was long time but was used as a test for MM might of tried it for other mods but wasnt used for days it was only mins as i can remebers or maybe afew hours but not all game time but yea i cant remeber useing it on CRPG  :|
R.Hardy

Offline BlindGuy

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: June 18, 2012, 07:34:40 pm »
+4
i dont know how long i used it for was long time but was used as a test for MM might of tried it for other mods but wasnt used for days it was only mins as i can remebers or maybe afew hours but not all game time but yea i cant remeber useing it on CRPG  :|

I don't know enough

Offline Gmnotutoo

• King
  • Renown: 1387
  • Infamy: 229
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Space Pope of BIRD CLAN
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Unicorns
  • Game nicks: Gmnotutoo
« Reply #175 on: June 18, 2012, 07:34:54 pm »
+1
I read an article a few days ago about how Rockstar Games is handling cheaters in their multiplayer format and they proposed a good idea, I'll paraphrase and edit a bit to fit Crpg's system.

Caught cheating, make them do what they currently have to do by posting for forgiveness. This is awesome.

In addition, make those who are caught unable to join battle/siege/duel servers for an allotted time based on their use and honesty in admitting it. They can play rageball, dtv, or on the private servers for a designated time.

THIS IS A MANLY CLAN. FOR MANLY MEN. DOING MANLY THINGS.

Offline Rdhardy

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
  • Play for fun XD
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: June 18, 2012, 07:37:07 pm »
well i cant do much more said im sorry telled you everything i know and can remeber cause it must of been going on 3-4 months since i used it so i give up
R.Hardy

Offline Zisa

• Count
  • Renown: 272
  • Infamy: 124
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: I am not at liberty to say.
« Reply #177 on: June 18, 2012, 07:40:22 pm »
+2
well i cant do much more said im sorry telled you everything i know and can remeber cause it must of been going on 3-4 months since i used it so i give up
Come on guys, look at his avatar, he's a saasquatch or orangutang or something. I mean, to be able to play at all has got to be some sort of accomplishment.
Alas nodachi
remembers glorious spring
a tin can's hatchet.
http://www.moddb.com/members/psychotropicdog

Offline Rdhardy

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
  • Play for fun XD
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: June 18, 2012, 07:41:39 pm »
lol  :lol:
R.Hardy

Offline BlindGuy

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: June 18, 2012, 07:42:31 pm »
+5
I read an article a few days ago about how Rockstar Games is handling cheaters in their multiplayer format and they proposed a good idea, I'll paraphrase and edit a bit to fit Crpg's system.

Caught cheating, make them do what they currently have to do by posting for forgiveness. This is awesome.

In addition, make those who are caught unable to join battle/siege/duel servers for an allotted time based on their use and honesty in admitting it. They can play rageball, dtv, or on the private servers for a designated time.

No, cheating = ban. THE ONLY WAY I can even imagine EVER letting someone off is if they FIRST sent a PM to chadz and some other admins with the text "Hello my name is "X" I am downloading and testing autoblock to see if it works, I am going to use it for 10 minutes between "X time" and "X time" on "EU/NA" 3 vs "X name test buddy" who has consented to fight me with it on. I am doing this because I host server "X server name" and wish to be able to spot players using it, because I have no idea what it does or how to spot it"

BEFORE they ever ran it. Then if admins can and do check that person should be let off. Because some ppl are stupid like that. Luckily I'm not an admin, else there would be no "Temp Bans" of any sort for using any software, including scripts to make bushes and trees completelt disapear, night into day, disabling fog, and 3rd party crosshairs. But then I'm an asshole.
I don't know enough