Author Topic: [Banrequest] BADPLAYER  (Read 662 times)

Offline Niemand

• Count
  • Renown: 210
  • Infamy: 368
  • cRPG Player
  • When have I ever given a fuck?
    • View Profile
    • echstreme.designs
  • Faction: Strat: NPC
  • Game nicks: GSU_GlaucomysDragon
[Banrequest] BADPLAYER
« on: June 17, 2012, 01:26:27 am »
(click to show/hide)
Hoiz.

I don't need to say anything else, right? (I still do.) This post clearly goes against the board-rules.
Also, it's racism against germans (even if its not posted in the german community-forums) to call them chocolate chip cookies.

AND! If I am right the servers (including the webspace of the forum) stand on german ground. Publishing and hosting chocolate chip cookie-symbols is prohibited by law. - I am not sure, but this may count for austria, too.

This behaviour can not be tolerated by me at all. I got nothing against some trolling, but this is no trolling, this is moronity. Like shooting a child and laughing about its hopeless struggle against death.

To sum up the reasons for the punishment:
- Posting chocolate chip cookie-symbols in the forums.
- Imagespam.
- Racism. (Against germans AND here
- Trolling that goes too far.

I hereby also ask for punishment for: Baggy, TurmoilTom and Smoothrich (NA-Admin!). They reposted it with the reason to troll, too. (If they it wasnt for the reason to troll they would have spoilered it or simply not quoted it).
Reasons for their punishments:
- Imagespam of chocolate chip cookie-symbols.
- Trolling that goes too far.
- Missbehaviour of an Admin (goes for Smoothrich only).

This thread is locked right after posting to avoid spam. If the administration wants to reply, they can reopen it.

have a nice day/night.
--Niemand
« Last Edit: June 17, 2012, 03:13:12 am by cmpxchg8b »
Strategus-Faction: NPC. (More informations via Mail. Include your Username or mail-adress for response.)
Phase/Stage #1: Max-amount of Goods: 50. | Max-Troops: 200.