Author Topic: Quality for crpg  (Read 9570 times)

Offline Christo

• Dramaturge
  • King
  • Renown: 1844
  • Infamy: 371
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: No faction, methinks.
  • Game nicks: Sir_Christo, Christo, Cristo.
  • IRC nick: Christo
Re: Quality for crpg
« Reply #15 on: June 12, 2012, 05:28:54 pm »
+2
I am not ragein or trolling i just want discuss things here. Bad jokes will not help. It will not fix the problem. I want here suggestions what we can make better. And this is chocolate chip cookie style when you telling me go off the internet. IAM GERMAN BY THE WAY BUT IN THIS MOD ARE MORE chocolate chip cookieS THEN LESS 1939. And this is what i mean with Quality i dont think that we want people like this in our crpg mod. (And everybody who has more then 20 looms have a right to speak here. Becouse everybody played alot of time this fucking mod.) And i think it is pretty unmoralic if somebody say things like you say. Maybe it woud be better for me to find out where you life and kill you when you are satch a Soziopath. You have enough now.

Will you ever learn........

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nc_LIR5ExIU
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thanks to cmpxchg8b for the picture!

Offline dodnet

• Duke
  • Renown: 595
  • Infamy: 149
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Wolpertinger
  • Game nicks: DoD, DoD_Wolper
« Reply #16 on: June 12, 2012, 05:32:56 pm »
+1
I am not ragein or trolling i just want discuss things here ... IAM GERMAN BY THE WAY BUT IN THIS MOD ARE MORE chocolate chip cookieS THEN LESS 1939.
Will you ever learn........

Nothing to say.
The logic of war seems to be that if a belligerent can fight he will fight.

(click to show/hide)

Offline Mlekce

• Earl
  • Renown: 454
  • Infamy: 367
  • cRPG Player
  • Remove kebab
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vanguard, ex Byzantium
  • Game nicks: Mlekce, Sergius
  • IRC nick: Mlekce
« Reply #17 on: June 12, 2012, 05:38:11 pm »
+4
:lol: U can't demand anything. They are not payed to do anything you want,and they are not payed to provede u anything.
This is their mode,if you like it,you play it,if not then you have to learn to live with that or go somewere else.
Dev are paying to keep server online,and they are giving their money and time for us,and ppl like u  so we can play here and have fun.
So you can't rage at them at all,since you didn't give them a single dollar or euro for work they do free.
I have dual core pc and 4 gb ram and 1gb ddr3 graphic card and i play on lowest settings and with dx7. SO you lower ur settings,and blame ur interent provider not devs.

Offline B3RS3RK

• Earl
  • Renown: 377
  • Infamy: 103
  • cRPG Player
  • Sexy and I know it.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Saracen_Berserkaziz_Amir
« Reply #18 on: June 12, 2012, 05:38:35 pm »
+3
Maybe it woud be better for me to find out where you life and kill you when you are satch a Soziopath. You have enough now.

This totally goes into my sig now. :lol:
Maybe it woud be better for me to find out where you life and kill you when you are satch a Soziopath. You have enough now.
"I don´t believe in anything, I´m just here for the violence."

Offline Momo

• Baron
  • Renown: 141
  • Infamy: 170
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: _Momo_
  • IRC nick: Momo
« Reply #19 on: June 12, 2012, 05:39:35 pm »
This is what happens when you let kids on the internet without parental control.

(click to show/hide)

You are the one who behaves like a kid if you are so butthurt about the -1's.  :D
I was the first one who started -1-ing everyone, now everyone does it to everyone.

Offline Simon_Templar

• Knight
  • Renown: 59
  • Infamy: 246
  • cRPG Player
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rCZOzmKRuPk
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 12, 2012, 05:44:56 pm »
I want that you sayed that. I not payed for it. MAYBE i want. that this will stop. HAAAA.

chadz get the rights from Paradox. who laughs at last will laughs lauter.

better i pay money ever mounth for this game. bevor i give you right.

Offline Simon_Templar

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 12, 2012, 05:46:09 pm »
How far woud you go for CRPG. And now speak.

Offline Miwiw

• King
  • Renown: 1267
  • Infamy: 525
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: HRE
  • Game nicks: Miwiw
« Reply #22 on: June 12, 2012, 05:48:05 pm »
+1
hm... not actually sure what you want.

tho I actually donated 10€ until now for the servers. More will come as I plan to play for a longer time.
But even if you donate you cannot really complain, just donating money doesnt give you any rights.

What does this mean?
Miwiw_HRE - Two Handed
Trade with me

Offline Christo

• Dramaturge
  • King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 12, 2012, 05:51:02 pm »
+2
I want that you sayed that. I not payed for it. MAYBE i want. that this will stop. HAAAA.

better i pay money ever mounth for this game. bevor i give you right.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CEgh8TUlpQc&feature=related

Seriously, do it.

Offline Mlekce

• Earl
  • Renown: 454
  • Infamy: 367
  • cRPG Player
  • Remove kebab
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vanguard, ex Byzantium
  • Game nicks: Mlekce, Sergius
  • IRC nick: Mlekce
« Reply #24 on: June 12, 2012, 05:54:03 pm »
+4
Everyone can make mod for Warband unless u want to sell that mode and earn cash. Well for that u need a permission from taleworlds.
So they made this mode for free,and they didn't earned cash from this mode. They gave us this mode.
Go and play nord invasion or some other mode if you don't like this one. There is a Native,so you cn go there and rage at Taleworlds because u can rage at them since you bought their game.

Offline Joker86

• Mad & Bad
  • King
  • Renown: 1226
  • Infamy: 324
  • cRPG Player
  • Why so serious?
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Companions
  • Game nicks: Joker86_TP
« Reply #25 on: June 12, 2012, 06:03:06 pm »
+9
Kannst du dich mal bitte beruhigen?

Was ist denn das für eine Art mit den Leuten umzugehen? Wenn jemand etwas von jemand anderem will, dann sollte er nicht nur Wert darauf legen, den Wunsch zu äußern, sondern auch darauf achten, den anderen dazu zu motivieren, dem Wunsch auch nachzukommen.

Wenn du aber gleich mit "Your fucking server" und so weiter ankommst, dann hast du dir selber den Erfolg verbaut, weil SO wird KEINER einen Gefallen für dich tun wollen. Davon mal abgesehen hat sich die Drohung, das Spiel nicht mehr zu spielen, im Internet als nutzlos erwiesen. cRPG hat genug Spieler, die verkraften schon den einen oder anderen GTXter. Davon mal abgesehen dass Warband letzthin erst wieder im Steam sale war und wieder ein Haufen neuer Spieler reingekommen ist, von denen einige sicher bleiben werden.

Was deine Kritik angeht: eventuell leidet das Spiel tatsächlich unter performanceproblemen, das kann gut sein. Aber sollte das tatsächlich vom server kommen und nicht von deinem Rechner, wird jeder mit diesen Problemen zu kämpfen haben, was die Dinge schonmal ausgleicht. Davon mal abgesehen wird die Mehrheit der Spieler aber allgemein das Spielgefühl bei Schlachten mit 100 Spielern pro Seite gegenüber einer tadellosen performance bevorzugen. Deshalb glaube ich nicht, dass dein Vorschlag angenommen wird. 200 Spieler wird bleiben.

Die maps wiederrum sind ne andere Sache, da ist echt viel Dummfick mit dabei. Mit einem freundlichen, sachlichen Ton lässt sich da auch sicher einiges ändern. Und das hat nix mit Arschkriecherei zu tun, es sind die elementaren Regeln von Freundlichkeit, Respekt und dem Miteinander von Menschen. Bei einer Bitte an Leute, die einem zu absolut GARNICHTS verpflichtet sind, muss man IMMER freundlich bleiben, ansonsten erreicht man garnix. Das gilt nicht nur für dieses Forum hier, sondern für dein Leben generell.

Hier zu drohen jemanden ausfindig zu machen und ihn umzubringen ist einfach nur unreif, lächerlich und wird niemandem Angst machen, im Gegenteil. Du machst dich nur zu einem idealen Opfer für Trolle. Und ich will dich damit nicht beleidigen oder blöd anmachen. Aber nach allem was ich hier so lese kannst du höchstens so zwischen 14 und 17 Jahren alt sein.

Die Leute hier opfern echt viel Zeit und auch Geld in die Sache, dafür dass du dein Warband, welches an sich einen eher begrenzten Umfang hat, kostenlos als cRPG mit homepage, servern und eigenen Charakteren spielen kannst. Das sollte entsprechend gewürdigt werden, auch wenn es sich dabei "nur" um einen freundlichen Ton handelt.

Ich schlage vor, du entschuldigst dich bei den Leuten für deinen Gefühlsausbruch, erklärst dass das alles sehr emotional war für dich, und trägst dein Anliegen noch einmal mit einem Mindestmaß an Höflichkeit und sachlich begründet vor. Ach wenn es einen Knick in deiner Selbstachtung beinhaltet, es ist einfach das Richtige, das solltest du den Leuten hier nicht schuldig bleiben.
Joker makes a very good point.
î saved for eternety (without context  :mrgreen:)

Offline Miwiw

• King
  • Renown: 1267
  • Infamy: 525
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: HRE
  • Game nicks: Miwiw
« Reply #26 on: June 12, 2012, 06:10:46 pm »
+2
Falls es auch am Englisch liegen sollte, wir haben viele deutsche Spieler hier und ein deutsches Unterforum. Viele würden sich direkt bereiterklären, für dich etwas zu übersetzen (damit du nicht auf den Google Übersetzer angewiesen bist), damit Bitten besser verständlich sind.
Miwiw_HRE - Two Handed
Trade with me

Offline Elindor

• King
  • Renown: 1178
  • Infamy: 158
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Caelitus mihi vires
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Order of the Holy Guard
  • Game nicks: Elindor
« Reply #27 on: June 12, 2012, 06:13:31 pm »
+7
Is this a good time for an American to come into an EU thread and call EU people dumb like EU's always do coming into NA threads and calling us dumb?  :mrgreen:

Just curious....seemed like the right moment :)
Elindor, Archon of the Holy Guard
Holy Guard Thread :HERE
Banner Shop : HERE // Map Thread : HERE

Offline Christo

• Dramaturge
  • King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 12, 2012, 06:15:32 pm »
+4
Is this a good time for an American to come into an EU thread and call EU people dumb like EU's always do coming into NA threads and calling us dumb?  :mrgreen:

Just curious....seemed like the right moment :)

The number of oddballs is higher on your side though.

WAY higher.

Offline Simon_Templar

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 12, 2012, 06:15:59 pm »
Ich glaub wir reden aneinander vorbei. Außerdem denke ich nicht das du dich gerne als chocolate chip cookie beschimpfen lassen würdest.
Desweitern kenn ich die leute die hier ihre kleinen Troll komentare geschrieben haben. die meinermeinung nach das Problem sind das sich nichts ändern wird. Ich hab meine Entscheidung schon getroffen. Und zu dem Punkt das du sagst da werden neue leute wieder dazu kommen. Ja werden sie aber hoch qualitative spieler werden es nicht sein. Und wenn du öfters hier spielen würdest. Würdest du wissen das ich ein guter Spieler bin. So das dir bezüglich meiner Person auch kein kommentar zusteht. Und da soviele Leute denken sie müssten immer zu allem möglichen scheiß nen Kommentar abgegeben. Bleibt die eigentliche Arbeit liegen. Oder dinge die für die Mod gut wären werden einfach totgeschwiegen oder es interessiert keinen.
Also warum zur höhle sollte mich interessieren was du labberst.

Und entschuldigen wofür........... Ich hab fast 2,5 jahre meines lebens jeden Tag diese mod gespielt. Ich denke wenn jemand sich entschuldigen sollte dann alle diese leute die hier ihren senf dazu gegeben haben für einen komment der berechtigt und höchst anstößig sein sollte was wir hier jeden tag auf den servern machen. Es geht darum Spaß zu haben dabei des spiel einigermaßen reallistisch zu machen.

Wie gesagt spiel einfach mal ne weile noch auf der eins. Ist mir heute das erste mal passiert das ich losing connection hatte. Du wirst schon noch sein das ich kein scheiß Internet habe sondern es wirklich an den Servern liegt. Außerdem alle andern Server sind crap entweder eins oder zwei.

Antscheinent scheints du nicht wirklich oft auf der Zwei zu spielen weil dir dann auffallen würde was dort mittlerweile für maps gespielt werden. Oder bist du auch einer dieser Leute wie auch in meinem Clan die immer nur rumheulen. und dann gleich wieder gehen wenn eine derartige map kommt. Bleib mal an die 8 stunden aufm Server drauf dann können wir weiter reden. Ansonsten ist das realativ fail was du mir hier sagst. Und zeugt nur vom unvermögen der leute die diese mod mittlerweile spielen.