Author Topic: New here, wants to prove himself.  (Read 519 times)

Offline General_Morgan

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
  • Welcome to my asylum.
    • View Profile
New here, wants to prove himself.
« on: May 23, 2012, 02:33:51 am »
Hello to anyone that is reading this! My name is obviously, General Morgan. I would like to join a faction to serve and prove my worth as a fighter. It doesn't matter which faction, as long as the guys don't make fun of my weird voice. It's not high or anything, just kinda.. weird, I dunno. Anyways, anyone, please consider, thanks!
I'd rather be sleeping.

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
  • Renown: 2528
  • Infamy: 615
  • cRPG Player Madam White Queen A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
Re: New here, wants to prove himself.
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2012, 08:44:01 am »
It would be easier for you to just pick a faction you like and apply to them.

Offline FleetFox

• Marshall
  • Renown: 711
  • Infamy: 72
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Fox Shox Rox
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Norsemen
  • Game nicks: Norse_Torr and FleetFox
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2012, 09:14:52 am »
Weclome to cRPG fella, and luck with finding a suitable clan :)
"Its better to die on your feet than to live on your knees."
― Emiliano Zapata

Offline Auphilia

• Earl
  • Renown: 480
  • Infamy: 190
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2012, 10:41:20 am »
Yep, you should pick a faction that you like and apply. Different clans roleplay different things, and some don't roleplay at all. If you want to join strategus, you might want to consider clans that are active and large enough to effectively play strategus.

Some examples of North American Clans:

PROs (the self-proclaimed pro players of crpg who all joined together in attempts to make the game easier than it already is) ;3
NH (strict hardcore follow all orders and get barked at by self-proclaimed tacticians - always working together clan)
RL (Samurai/Ninja only clan that is pretty much recovering from heavy losses to its roster)
Hospitallers (Probably the most active clan in the North American servers. Has the most active members I believe. They RP knights hospitallers >.> kinda)
Astralis (A well-rounded clan with a good active player base. Lots of variety as far as the gear they use.)
SemenSTORM (Troll clan consisting of one of the most, if not the most, annoying builds in the game - a mounted xbowman)
FIDLGB (A pub clan as far as I know. They just get on to have fun, not sure about any uniforms, gear restrictions, or roleplay).
Occitain (French speaking Canadians. They are a pretty good bunch.)
Hyrule (A not so new, recently made official clan of hylians. We just roleplay characters from the Legend of Zelda series.)
Krea (A Queendom clan with a very strict gear requirement consisting of only the Queen, Queensguard, and a countess. - Female characters only)
CHAOS (A once great clan, (might still be) that has suffered heavy losses to its roster recently (from what I can tell).
AoW (Mostly a 2h longsword stab clan. Pretty skillful bunch, but you might be the oddball if you use anything other than a 2h sword.) - I could be wrong.
TKoV (A well-rounded clan I suppose. They have plenty of members with different builds and are active in strategus)

That is all I can think of off the top of my head. Hopefully no clans rage at me >.> but there you have it.

Really, you would probably want to play a few weeks and see which clans are most active during the times that you tend to play. No point in joining a clan that isn't online when you are.  :wink:

Offline Thovex

• Marshall
  • Renown: 851
  • Infamy: 210
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vanguard
  • Game nicks: Thovex
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Bjord

• Amateur heretic
  • King
  • Renown: 1328
  • Infamy: 1109
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • salty turks
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2012, 01:06:20 pm »
lol weird voice
When you stare into the abyss, the abyss stares back.

Offline Teeth

• King
  • Renown: 2550
  • Infamy: 1057
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2012, 02:09:00 pm »
Mate,

http://forum.c-rpg.net/index.php/topic,955.0.html
Not that any clans actually look there.

Just browse through the clan threads or take a look ingame to see which clan you like. They are virtually all recruiting so check in their thread where to do it. When youre a good fella you'll get accepted.