Author Topic: Suomitiimi cRPG nations cuppiin?  (Read 34126 times)

Offline Saatana

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 43
  • Infamy: 41
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: Suomitiimi cRPG nations cuppiin?
« Reply #75 on: June 08, 2012, 01:00:37 pm »
yeah you probably buy all your jets from Sweden anyway haha. And if we would need more jets.. we could just make them. we dont have to pay trillions of dollars to someone else. and if you still dont want to surrender we just arm our subs with nuclear weapons. (and yes we have the technology and materials needed to produce nuclear weapons.) :)
Yeah, have fun using nuclear weapons against a country next to yours... :rolleyes:

Offline Svitjodvarg

• Knight
  • Infamy: 55
  • cRPG Player
  • Strategus Coordinator!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Wolves
  • Game nicks: Wolves_DeGothia
  • IRC nick: Wolves_DeGothia
« Reply #76 on: June 08, 2012, 01:02:54 pm »
Yeah, have fun using nuclear weapons against a country next to yours... :rolleyes:

Oh yeah, it will be dangerous for us too.... but nevermind that.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Elmuri

• Marshall
  • Renown: 817
  • Infamy: 91
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Elmuri and co
« Reply #77 on: June 08, 2012, 03:03:48 pm »
Ok, eiköhän meillä ole ihan kivasti porukkaa.

Pidetään ensi maanantaina (11.6) ekat treenit, katotaan vähän ketä tulee ja mätetään keskenämme niin tiedetään miten kukin pelaa. Sen jälkeen voidaan käydä vaikka normiservereillä pyörähtään kattomassa päästäiskö samaan tiimiin.

Aloitetaan klo 21, sen jälkeen saa olla niin pitkään kuin huvittaa. Kokoonnutaan Fallenien teamspeakkiin, IP on 176.9.48.138. Tulkaa paikalle mieluiten joku vartti ennen tapahtuman alkua. Vaikka et olisikaan vielä ilmoittautunu niin mukaan mahtuu vielä. Serverinä toimii HRE_Fallen_Training, kerron passun sitten myöhemmin.
Hmm, luulen kyl että futis vie voiton, joten 21.45 joutuu lähtemään pois :(

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: June 08, 2012, 08:47:12 pm »
yeah you probably buy all your jets from Sweden anyway haha. And if we would need more jets.. we could just make them. we dont have to pay trillions of dollars to someone else. and if you still dont want to surrender we just arm our subs with nuclear weapons. (and yes we have the technology and materials needed to produce nuclear weapons.) :)

We don't buy our jets from Sweden. You reveal how ill-informed you are. Not that it wasn't already known.

Yes, good luck making jets while Sweden is occupied by Finnish troops. Indeed, Finns would just take over the Swedish jet making facilities and make some for themselves.

Sweden does not have nuclear weapons. Sweden would not be able to make nuclear weapons before they'd be occupied.
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline zakker

• Noble
  • Renown: 21
  • Infamy: 1
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Risen
  • IRC nick: zak^^
« Reply #79 on: June 08, 2012, 10:58:12 pm »
+3
We got more people which means we got more people that can fight. and our army is very well trained they are known for that.. and Swedes helped finland fight against the soviets.. Let me tell you the history of Finland..... Owned by Sweden, Owned by Russia, independent for a small period of time.

We could just use our gotland subs and enter into finnish waters undetected and bombard every coastal city.

yes swedish are very experienced when it comes to war (when was the last time, just 300 years ago? And even then they made the finns fight their wars ;) )
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pw3e64sosEg

Offline Saatana

• Permanently Banned
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: June 08, 2012, 11:33:13 pm »
I am trained marksman, I assure you could personally kill as many swedish soldiers as I have bullets. I could do it in your own land, alone. I just need helicopter/car/boat or whatever to transport myself and then I'll snipe you all fucktard.s You canät even find me I you just hear them shots and bundle of stickss dropping down with a hole in theis foreheas..

Offline Herkkutatti666

• Duke
  • Renown: 585
  • Infamy: 285
  • cRPG Player
  • Rips pärs
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: June 08, 2012, 11:41:43 pm »
Svitjodvarg you have failed too many times in this thread, please just leave.

Offline Svitjodvarg

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
  • Strategus Coordinator!
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: June 09, 2012, 12:54:08 pm »
We don't buy our jets from Sweden. You reveal how ill-informed you are. Not that it wasn't already known.

Yes, good luck making jets while Sweden is occupied by Finnish troops. Indeed, Finns would just take over the Swedish jet making facilities and make some for themselves.

Sweden does not have nuclear weapons. Sweden would not be able to make nuclear weapons before they'd be occupied.

I said probably. And Finland would never be able to take Sweden. Look at our history. you're just mad because we owned your country for 700 years and finnish history is our history.

and if numbers win wars. Finland would be russian today. And Sweden didnt want to fight Germany in WWII since we supported them.. Finland wouldnt have been fighting either unless they got attacked.

I am trained marksman, I assure you could personally kill as many swedish soldiers as I have bullets. I could do it in your own land, alone. I just need helicopter/car/boat or whatever to transport myself and then I'll snipe you all fucktard.s You canät even find me I you just hear them shots and bundle of stickss dropping down with a hole in theis foreheas..

We could just use our archer artillery and you would be gone.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2012, 01:46:21 pm by Svitjodvarg »

Offline Svitjodvarg

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
  • Strategus Coordinator!
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: June 09, 2012, 01:55:43 pm »
And even then they made the finns fight their wars ;) )
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pw3e64sosEg

Correction, Swedes.... You seem to forget that we owned your country for 700 years. You're more Swedish than finnish. and our last war was about 200 years ago.. Finland wouldnt even had fought any wars unless Russia attacked them.

And it's also funny when they had elections in Åland if they wanted to belong to Sweden or Finland the majority votes they wanted to belong to Sweden but EU stopped this from happening because they were afraid the rest of finland would want to be swedish too.

Offline Saatana

• Permanently Banned
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: June 09, 2012, 02:03:47 pm »
Svitjomy old friendwhatever, I will personally shoot you in face if Sweden and Finland ever end up in a war. That's a promise, you are retarded as hell.

Offline Svitjodvarg

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
  • Strategus Coordinator!
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: June 09, 2012, 02:07:37 pm »
When knowlege doesn't work you turn to insults. Maybe it's hard to find good arguments when you're from a country with no history or culture.

Offline Saatana

• Permanently Banned
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: June 09, 2012, 02:08:54 pm »
To be honest, I couldn't care less about the history or culture of Finland. I don't give a shit what happened in the past, all I know is that I would beat the shit out of any of you my old friend swedish cocksuckers anyday.

E: Though we do have culture here in Finland. In finnish culture, it's normal to drink 2 bottles of Koskenkorva, and after that you pull out a 9mm/knife/axe/or whatever weapon you happen to find, and kill anyone that even looks at you.

Offline Svitjodvarg

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
  • Strategus Coordinator!
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: June 09, 2012, 02:17:58 pm »
To be honest, I couldn't care less about the history or culture of Finland. I don't give a shit what happened in the past, all I know is that I would beat the shit out of any of you my old friend swedish cocksuckers anyday.

E: Though we do have culture here in Finland. In finnish culture, it's normal to drink 2 bottles of Koskenkorva, and after that you pull out a 9mm/knife/axe/or whatever weapon you happen to find, and kill anyone that even looks at you.

That's not culture.

Offline Ninja_Khorin

• King
  • Renown: 1067
  • Infamy: 90
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Zen
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Clan Ninja
  • Game nicks: Khorin/Keyoke/Lujan
  • IRC nick: Khorin
« Reply #88 on: June 09, 2012, 02:20:38 pm »
+1
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Culture_of_Finland

When knowlege doesn't work you turn to insults. Maybe it's hard to find good arguments when you're from a country with no history or culture.

Sweden seems to be working hard to get rid of its culture, so goofy pls.

Go drink your watered beer and leave the Finnish board, thank you.

Offline Svitjodvarg

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
  • Strategus Coordinator!
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: June 09, 2012, 02:28:15 pm »
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Culture_of_Finland

Sweden seems to be working hard to get rid of its culture, so goofy pls.

Go drink your watered beer and leave the Finnish board, thank you.

I'm sure if you google ''Culture of America'' you can find something too. And I think all beer is watered. Same with Vodka.