Author Topic: Official I Like Animals Event  (Read 1702 times)

Offline WITCHCRAFT

• Highborn
  • King
  • Renown: 2174
  • Infamy: 227
  • cRPG Player Madam Black Queen
  • get hexed
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: WITCHCRAFT, A_Hot_Elf_Princess, Yurnero_of_the_High_Plains, and secret alts
Re: Official I Like Animals Event
« Reply #15 on: July 18, 2018, 11:54:26 pm »
+12
HELLO I AM A HUMEN BEING JUST LIKE YOU. I ENJOY FROLIC THE MEAT AND BONES IN A WONTON FASHION. ESPECIALLY AFTER A LONG WEEK OF FIAT PAPER MONEY LABOR. DO YOU WANT TO MEAT UP?? SOMEWHERE FUN, MAYBE THE PARK, HOTEL LOBBY, SUB BASEMENT BOILER ROOM, OR PERHAPS A̴̮ ̺̮̼̱͓̹P̨͇̙͕̭̗L̜͝A̫C̫ͅE̝̱͈̹̭ ͙͓ͅW͕̦̬̺̥̕I̧̹͓̰̩T̗H̢̼O҉̘U̖̝̤̙̥͞T̶͔̞̜ ̟̙̲̬M̴͍̤ͅE̦͖̱͞Ḁ̶̲̮̤̣̥N͇̭IN͍̝̼̲̮͕G͙̩̖,̺̻̣͕͘ ̪̘̟͕̀A ͇̗̠PL̥͉A̰͜CḚ͚͙͙͘ ̘̫̪̪̖͘T̹͚̲̣͙̰͞H̸̠͔̼̲̠A̗͝T͏͚̱̟̗͎̰ ̣͎̫͙͚̖̗D̮͙̦͇̥͔O̸̞̞͕̻̹E҉̬̼̹̞̬̯S̩͍̥͍͔ ̞̬̺͡N͉̲O͍͘ͅT̬ ҉̘̲̱E̻̗̦̺̼̯̪X̯̬͘Ḭ͖̟̖̯̬͜S̼̟̮̻͉̭͕̕T͈͎͎͔???

WE ARE WAITING TO MEAT YOU. THE PARTY IS W̖̦̲IĹ̰͙D̞̼̟̫͖͞ ҉̮̣̳W̴̦͉̲̩̲̟I͔T̸̯͉͇̟̙ͅH̴͙͙̲ ̴R҉͚̝͚͉E͏̰̪̞̟C̛̝K̢L̗̩E͉̖̲͘S̢̥̺̱̪S̮͈͉͙͖ ͔̹A͙͎̼͉͓̥͠B̘̙͚̙A̩̣̩Ņ̳D̺͖̗͎O̺N͔̙. BUT THIS MEATING IS NOT COMPLETE UNTIL YOU JOIN US.

COME AND FLAIL APPENDAGES WITH US. COME AND DRINK H̘̟͡A҉̠̰R̷̘̦̖̪̖̣̦D̴̼̪̪͈̠̮̜ ͙̟̮̜̼͡ͅL̡̟͎͇̳̯̜̩I̮͓͇̞̫͙Q̧͉̟͕̤̠̞̠U͍͇̻̱̱ͅO̘̱̗͝R҉̙̣ ̝̗A̛̳̜̺̙̙N̙̪͉ͅḌ̥͚́ ̕H͔͔͢A͖͉͓R̤̖̞̳̪D̡E̥̜̪̰͜R ̺͍͇̻̱̘I̧̳̯Ç̗͎̺̭̠̭H̬͎̗Ơ͎͍̥R̸̝͖͕̭̗͉.

WE HAVE WAITED A VERY LONG TIME. OUR FACE MEATS WILL WATER AND PURSE DOWNWARD IF YOU DO NOT JOIN THE CIRCLE. O͓̺͈̙͖H̱̖̦͓͓̦́ ͇̹̞H̩̤̰̮O̸̦͖̬̬̦W̬̼̳ ̵̪LO̳̱͡N̶̬G̣͕̙͙̘̖̭ ̺̗̞̳̜͉̥̀W̖̩͇̤̰͞E̛͉̱͖͔̰̙ͅ ̣̥̱H͕͍̪̥̗̲̬A̷̲̘͕VE̦̻̻̺̝͖͢ͅ W̪̻̭̟̮͓̜͘Á̳̺I͎̪̬̞̱͢T͖̗̼́E̮͓͈̹̻D͍̝͉͜ ̥͍̟̥̜̟F҉̩̣̺͎̜̦̺O̝͘R̬͉͓̦̝̙̀ ̬̣̣̬̱̺̱Y͡O̰̲͔̝ͅͅU̸̥̙͍R͍̱ ͏͉̠ͅF̝̙̲͉̱͜A̙T̶͙͙̼ͅE͔̳͓͚͞ͅḌ̥ ̡̬̯͕̗̥̲͍M͉̪̱̫̲͜E̷̪̺̼̝̺A͔͖̜̫TͅS̫ ͙Ţ̫O̷͙ͅ ̩͙̫̝ͅM̺͇̩̣̪͝E͕̣̥A̛̖T̙̭͓͜ ͙̩͇͕͓̝̼Ṳ̣̖̦̦͎͉Ś͖͙̦̲!!!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

irl something shorted on the shuttle and laika overheated and died within a few hours of liftoff and for a brief while one could look up to the stars and see a light shooting across the sky that was actually a warm dog corpse slingshoting about the earth at thousands of miles per hour which was arguably humanity's greatest achievement so far

Offline Nickleback

• Hero of The Chamber of Tears
  • Earl
  • Renown: 338
  • Infamy: 263
  • cRPG Player
  • Sheogorath -a Daedra Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 19, 2018, 12:35:14 am »
-yeldur you act like animal but you gotta try to charm allure her not make her flee,still your participation counts though,cause we are besties.

-witchcraft witch animal is dis :Dd

Offline WITCHCRAFT

• Highborn
  • King
  • Renown: 2174
  • Infamy: 227
  • cRPG Player Madam Black Queen
  • get hexed
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: WITCHCRAFT, A_Hot_Elf_Princess, Yurnero_of_the_High_Plains, and secret alts
« Reply #17 on: July 19, 2018, 12:50:50 am »
+3

THE ANIMAL WITH EYES FOR THE STARS. THE MEAT THAT THINKS. THE MOST SUCCULENT ANIMAL TO MEAT.

irl something shorted on the shuttle and laika overheated and died within a few hours of liftoff and for a brief while one could look up to the stars and see a light shooting across the sky that was actually a warm dog corpse slingshoting about the earth at thousands of miles per hour which was arguably humanity's greatest achievement so far

Offline Nickleback

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 19, 2018, 12:54:16 am »
THE ANIMAL WITH EYES FOR THE STARS. THE MEAT THAT THINKS. THE MOST SUCCULENT ANIMAL TO MEAT.
oh ...      okay...

Offline Kadeth

• Marshall
  • Renown: 845
  • Infamy: 81
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Calradian Confederacy
  • Game nicks: kadeth
« Reply #19 on: July 19, 2018, 02:47:37 am »
+17
hey, sorry I saw your profile and I just thought you looked cute in your picture, I really wanted to tell you that :)) It's really rare to see girls playing video games haha! I don't know why its a guy thing honestly im like really against misogyny and like ill be the one in the kitchen making sandwiches. We should really play Defend The Virgin sometime (im a virgin too haha) its a really cool survival game with a lot of scary moments, but don't worry ill be there to protect you ;) sorry that wasnt flirting I swear Im just trying to be friendly I really like your profile picture sorry was that too far? Really sorry i'm really shy I don't go out much haha add me on skype we should talk more you look really nice and fun

Offline Nickleback

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 19, 2018, 10:38:25 am »
We should really play Defend The Virgin sometime (im a virgin too haha)

:Dddhshsjsha

Offline Yeldur

• Global Head Retard
  • Duke
  • Renown: 574
  • Infamy: 189
  • cRPG Player
  • Trained by Nord BlueKnight
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Nordmen, Burg Krems, Acre
  • Game nicks: ladoea, Yeldur
« Reply #21 on: July 19, 2018, 07:27:21 pm »
+1
-yeldur you act like animal but you gotta try to charm allure her not make her flee,still your participation counts though,cause we are besties.

but bitches love being insulted so therefore i am doing the right thing

he,  the god admin.  drink the tea, not ascared to  fight in th  batefield,

Offline Nickleback

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 20, 2018, 12:31:28 am »
but bitches love being insulted so therefore i am doing the right thing
Ye tru dat,you already got used to ur role :o

Offline Nickleback

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 20, 2018, 12:57:29 am »
+6
Event has to be canceled due to my mute ,thanks for participation you guyz were awesome,see you guyz in next event ,you can swear to uther for muting me.