Author Topic: Continue to post about how NA has devolved into Hospitaller and it's vassals  (Read 33431 times)

Offline Nebun

• Duke
  • Renown: 532
  • Infamy: 162
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • - BAD BECAUSE RUSSIAN -
    • View Profile
well they call us this way, so its easier to explain in one word
when UIF looks at you
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Darkkarma

• Duke
  • Renown: 573
  • Infamy: 106
  • cRPG Player
  • Slow your roll
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Chaos
  • Game nicks: DarkKarma
rofl you got stomped. I had more kills then you and half the deaths.

http://www.c-rpg.net/index.php?page=battlesparticipated#!?page=battleroster&id=3108

Posting your kdr is gay.

Anyway,i've been longing for some more good strat battles, but I can't really say i'm itching to sign up for either side this time. Many of these factions were being called on to do the same thing several months ago when CHAOS,Fallen and friends were on the chopping block and our pleas fell  upon deaf ears. Those of us on the brink of extinction a few months ago basically warned them that this would inevitably happen once they got bored again. Now that the shoe is on the other foot, I can't really say I want to help in what little ways I could. Much respect for TKOV and KUTT, as they have always stood by their allies from what I have seen, but it is what it is. As far as the EU super alliance goes,they have always been very good at using the schisms between north america's major factions to their own advantage, only to toss said temporary allies aside once they have served their purpose.Not even mad about it, as its a great way to play the game  but honestly, them winning would be easy enough without other bitter, NA players signing up to help them.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2012, 09:11:15 am by Darkkarma »
This community hurts my brains, a lot.

Offline Jambi

• Earl
  • Renown: 410
  • Infamy: 166
  • cRPG Player
  • Walks with God.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jambi
Love will tear us apart.
Also, most fucked up brain of the year award goes to jambi. Well done.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cX9Cpuj4igk

Offline Farrix

• Baron
  • Renown: 122
  • Infamy: 77
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
I think it's mostly a hate for Hospitallers, strengthened by the hypocrisy of their new anti-UIF rhetoric in light of their past actions.

It's kind of hard to call on your countrymen to fight off the Russians after gleefully helping said Russians stomp them into the ground a month or two back. :P

A month or two back we were at war with Chaos and LLJK. We had nothing to do with any russian actions against other NA clans. I really don't understand how a lot of people are somehow assuming that we were at one point allied with the russians and are now suddenly betraying them. That is just rediculous. The only allies the Hospi/occi's have had have been the templars. Mind you we are still allied with them and have maintained support for our ally for months on end, so to accuse our clan of somehow being traitors and actively pursuing the weakening of other NA clans is just ridiculous.  Get your heads out of your asses.

Oh and rather than "anti-UIF" I prefer "pro-NA". They have no peaceful business in NA lands, only conquering and they shall pay a hefty price for such actions.

Offline Smoothrich

• King
  • Renown: 1558
  • Infamy: 986
  • cRPG Player
  • #manup @bigplays
    • View Profile
You let your EU allies the Templars get stomped by Grey Order/Nords whoeever else because you were too afraid to challenge them, while you gleefully threatened LLJK/Chaos with Russian Intervention for weeks if it ever came to war, and unsurprisingly they attacked us within days of a major NA war FINALLY happening after months.  While DRZ + friends said its ok, we won't attack hospitallers, they are our friends  :wink:

I don't really care about NA but as long as everyone is swearing an oath to the Hospitallers as they "unite" NA together because of the enemy they themselves emboldened by taking out every major clan that opposed them, then you are all idiots!

I would rather see all of NA get forced out of Strategus entirely then to see everyone be Hospitaller vassals.  Rise up against Hospitallers and get them the hell out of the game or die 2 the UIF.  ur choice.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2012, 08:45:08 pm by Smoothrich »
My posting is like a katana folded 1000 times to perfection.. and the community is what keeps the edge sharp.. and bloody.  -  Me.

Offline Goretooth

• Duke
  • Renown: 634
  • Infamy: 237
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile

butt hurt about getting muted still  :lol:

Braeden - Clanless maybe? or Free Peasant not sure - Rarely plays, plus might be retarded
Tydeus - Nord EU Scum - Hates adminning

Offline Darkkarma

• Duke
  • Renown: 573
  • Infamy: 106
  • cRPG Player
  • Slow your roll
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Chaos
  • Game nicks: DarkKarma
You take this game (and yourself) too seriously, goretooth.

I'll leave you to it, tiger.
This community hurts my brains, a lot.

Offline Goretooth

• Duke
  • Renown: 634
  • Infamy: 237
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
You take this game (and yourself) too seriously, goretooth.

I'll leave you to it, tiger.
Hey it's nothing to lose your admin about  :wink:

Hey you deleted that post
Edited because goretooth is a salty crybaby.

Godbless!
« Last Edit: May 14, 2012, 09:18:55 pm by Goretooth »

Braeden - Clanless maybe? or Free Peasant not sure - Rarely plays, plus might be retarded
Tydeus - Nord EU Scum - Hates adminning

Offline Shadowren

• Count
  • Renown: 255
  • Infamy: 63
  • cRPG Player
  • It isnt sufficient that I succeed-others must fail
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Shadowren_ATS
Don't you love the forum drama.  :D

(click to show/hide)

And this goes for all who take this game so seriously like its a life or death situation.

Away with you, vile beggar.

Offline okiN

• Marshall
  • Renown: 924
  • Infamy: 129
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
A month or two back we were at war with Chaos and LLJK. We had nothing to do with any russian actions against other NA clans. I really don't understand how a lot of people are somehow assuming that we were at one point allied with the russians and are now suddenly betraying them. That is just rediculous. The only allies the Hospi/occi's have had have been the templars. Mind you we are still allied with them and have maintained support for our ally for months on end, so to accuse our clan of somehow being traitors and actively pursuing the weakening of other NA clans is just ridiculous.  Get your heads out of your asses.

Oh and rather than "anti-UIF" I prefer "pro-NA". They have no peaceful business in NA lands, only conquering and they shall pay a hefty price for such actions.

Nobody is saying you were allied with them, but when their actions benefited you, you crowed and postured about the victory you achieved over your enemies as a result, and you cheered the Russians on and fought for them. The way you claim to be fighting for all of NA now that your former benefactors have turned on you is exactly why others might call you hypocrites. :wink:
Don't.

Offline ArysOakheart

• Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 1322
  • Infamy: 176
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Free Peasants of Fisdnar
  • Game nicks: Arys_TheDrunkenPeasant
Can anyone explain who these vassals of Hospitaller are?

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
Can anyone explain who these vassals of Hospitaller are?

No one.
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline Casimir

• King
  • Renown: 1756
  • Infamy: 271
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The Dashing Templar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Templar
  • Game nicks: Templar_Casimir
  • IRC nick: Casimir
u at war with union - and it means with all of us :)

about war i meant about hospitallers and other na factions

You've been helping fill grey order and nord rosters long before that mate, don't try and pretend you weren't already involved.

Anyway, strat is just about war, there is nothign else too it. Trade and diplomacy are just their to propagate the wars, why we all fanny around so much talking utter rot i don't understand.
Turtles

Offline Lord_Panos

• Turkish
  • Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 431
  • Infamy: 203
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Saracens
  • Game nicks: Abdul_Rashid_PanBaba,Panos
  • IRC nick: Panos
In this community,if you cheat,which is the ultimate crime to do in a game,you can buy a second cd key and everything is fine,but if you troll you get a permaban and be in danger for a second one,fair isn`t it?

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
EU Radio is up

http://crpgradioeu.listen2myradio.com/

Best post in the entire diplomacy forum, let's leave it at this high note.
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.