Other Games > Guild Wars

Rate your beta experience

(1/16) > >>

Havoco:
So, rate your experience of the beta here.

MR_FISTA:
Haven't played it but it looks pretty nice, won't hold my attention though only CRPG can atm for some reason.

Overdriven:
The actual game is amazing. Just the constant lag/crashing put it down from a 5 to a 4 for me  :P

Miwiw:
Give a 4. I wasnt able to play for long yesterday as server was laggy and crashed quite often. However I played for some hours and loved the game.
The character creation is amazing, more ways to customize your character and even put a nice background story to it. Graphics are wonderful, even liked them on medium settings.
Servers are sometimes a big laggy, which is fine, considering it is an "open" beta and a lot of people joined server (they probably weren't prepared enough for thousands of players, thats why log in servers were down for some time as well).

I also like that you can start with PvP arenas on level 1, playing a level 80 version of your class is already nice.

Tomas:
lag, disconnects, various server problems and the fact you can't play with friends whilst stuck in the queue for an area mean I've rated my Beta experience at just 3.

Without the above problems it would be a 5 though and i expect all these things will be sorted pre launch so i'm happy :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version